Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Justice League [2017]

Keel M.

There seems to have been a tonal shift from BS: Yawn of Just Us (hitting each other). 

Which is a good thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

WW trailer is better.

Yes it is, I'm certainly curious as to how Captain Kirk got teleported back in time.

• Like 2

Justice League trailer is kinda meh.   Though Batfleck certainly seems to be doing a good job in it.  Still not happy with Aquaman.  Either casting or actually using the character in the first place.

Wonder Woman looked kind meh too, aside from the visuals.  And I'm very happy it's set in WWI instead of the Second World War.  Not sure why, but just gets me a bit more interested in it.

Unless future trailers change my mind, I'll still go see these, but as of right now..."meh".

lobo.jpg

ahhhh ... Aquaman ... so that's what 'You talk to fishes' meant ... to be honest I thought the fella was Lobo .. shows how far off and long I've been away from the world of comics and the sort ~

Edited by third_eye

I rather like how self assured Bruce is, it's beyond smugness and more - and this is the essence of the Bat - ultimate self belief in having set up all the dominos.

• Like 2

I don't think "I hear you can talk to fishes" is the sort of zinger line you should be ending a trailer on. Still, looks better than BvS:DoJ (which I still haven't seen). WW looks epic however.