Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you think if you saw these kids?

Badperson

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ouija ouija

• Badperson

• Hammerclaw

• XenoFish

Popular Days

Somebody has said something rude about your kids online ............ am I right?

Why are you taking any notice? Why did you put pics of your children online?

What sort of help? What does he think is wrong with them? How often does he see them and for how long? (I'm assuming you're no longer together).

Just now, Badperson said:

I don't see anything wrong with them but the father keeps telling me that they need help

So why not have a medical professional meet with them and make that determination? Then you will either be vindicated or your children will receive any help necessary. Its a win/win 

Is he around them enough to even make that statement? If the answer is no, then I wouldn't even worry about it.

If no one else who sees your children(relatives, friends, parents of children's friends, teachers etc etc), has dropped any hints about concerns regarding them, then I think it's fairly safe to say it's just their father trying to undermine your parenting skills.

The children look very young, so if it's not that long since you guys split up(I'm making another assumption there), then it is possible that they are still confused and unsettled by that. Also, they look young enough to be still going through the 'terrible twos' and 'terrible threes' stages, which would happen regardless of their home situation!

To answer your original question, the only thing that stood out for me in the photo was(don't laugh!), the little boy has very small feet ..... is he overdue a larger size shoe? :D 

Adorable! Did I get it right?

• Like 1

So..what I am getting is that you and your husband on not on good terms so knowing that, why did you post their images online then?

Were you using that to elicit a response from the father?

I am not trying to be mean but I am just puzzled by the motivation; there are lots of weirdos out there plus if the break up was not on neutral terms then posting images like that seems to be akin to fanning the flames.

Also..why do YOU care what other people think and as was mentioned, if you suspect there is a medical issue, why ask us? Take them to their pediatrician for a check up.

Edited by Ryu

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Are they ginger? Tell me they're ginger. I fear for the extinction of my species.

Gingers don't die, they multiply!

• Like 2