Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

weird image from Mars

jadegodess

It is weird how tiny that photo is.

And that is about all I can say about the pix.

• Like 3

Rocks and dirt and oh, look! More rocks and dirt.

33 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

Image taken by Navcam: Right B

they made this pic so small its almost impossible to tell what it is.

here is a link to the page with this image

http://mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=NRB_522232046EDR_T0552600NCAM00361M_&s=1405

What do you think is 'weird' about this?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

Image taken by Navcam: Right B

they made this pic so small its almost impossible to tell what it is.

here is a link to the page with this image

http://mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=NRB_522232046EDR_T0552600NCAM00361M_&s=1405

After seeing Daughter of the Nine Moons post do you still think it's a weird image ?

And who are "they" ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

What do you think is 'weird' about this?

Don't you know anomaly hunting when you see it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Don't you know anomaly hunting when you see it?

Pardon?!

45 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

After seeing Daughter of the Nine Moons post do you still think it's a weird image ?

And who are "they" ?

i never saw that movie, they as in NASA

5 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

i never saw that movie, they as in NASA

I allways find it weird when people use freely available images from NASA in order to prove that NASA is covering something up

Sometimes it is good to step back a little and ask yourself this question: Does this make any sense ?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Not weird at all, it's that small because you are looking at the thumbnail. Here is the full sized image

NRB_522232046EDR_F0552600NCAM00361M_.JPG

edit to add link http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/01405/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_522232046EDR_F0552600NCAM00361M_.JPG

I think this shows convincingly that there are aliens on Mars. Lust look in the lower left part of the image and you will see something that is clearly not a natural object. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I think everyone knows if life was found on Mars, nasa would get a ton of funding. Hell, every one that could do it would make the effort to be the first on Mars.

44 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I allways find it weird when people use freely available images from NASA in order to prove that NASA is covering something up

Sometimes it is good to step back a little and ask yourself this question: Does this make any sense ?

lol ok ok i feel dumb now..and no it doesnt make sense..

Mars, as we know, is the only planet inhabited by alien robots.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, jadegodess said:

lol ok ok i feel dumb now..and no it doesnt make sense..

No need to feel dumb and I am glad you took my advice. :tu:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Pardon?!

The practice of deliberately looking for things that are out of place and then questioning them, hoping for an answer that is basically just "aliens" :)

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I think everyone knows if life was found on Mars, nasa would get a ton of funding. Hell, every one that could do it would make the effort to be the first on Mars.

Why ? To spray the bugs they found up there ? :huh:

21 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think this shows convincingly that there are aliens on Mars. Lust look in the lower left part of the image and you will see something that is clearly not a natural object. :rolleyes:

Hey guys you all know it's a rock LOL Seriously, if it's not NASA then who else is up there? Black project or another country is sending things to Mars we are unaware of.

But all CT people will say it's an alien on Mars. 

1 minute ago, White Unicorn said:

Seriously, if it's not NASA then who else is up there? Black project or another country is sending things to Mars we are unaware of.

It is NASA.  As evidenced by the fact that it is clearly and obviously a photo of NASA's Curiosity rover, taken by the rover itself.  

If it was a US govt. black project, then what's it doing in the exact same location on Mars as Curiosity?  Why was Curiosity allowed to drive up so close to such a secretive black project as to be practically touching it and then photograph it?  Why would photos of a black project on Mars unknown to anyone in public prior to this be published on a public photo archive on NASA's website?  Why aren't the usual suspects who think every second rock on Mars is an artificial object all over this?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JesseCuster said:

It is NASA.  As evidenced by the fact that it is clearly and obviously a photo of NASA's Curiosity rover, taken by the rover itself.  

If it was a US govt. black project, then what's it doing in the exact same location on Mars as Curiosity?  Why was Curiosity allowed to drive up so close to such a secretive black project as to be practically touching it and then photograph it?  Why would photos of a black project on Mars unknown to anyone in public prior to this be published on a public photo archive on NASA's website?  Why aren't the usual suspects who think every second rock on Mars is an artificial object all over this?

I'm surprised Jim Osbergh didn't answer this. I'm not familiar enough with the newer rover's!

19 hours ago, White Unicorn said:

I'm surprised Jim Osbergh didn't answer this. I'm not familiar enough with the newer rover's!

WU, Curiosity has been operational on the surface since 2012 so not really new.  ;)  They are launching another Rover, built on pretty much the same chassis but with a different science package, in 2020 with a landing date in 2021. 

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

WU, Curiosity has been operational on the surface since 2012 so not really new.  ;)  They are launching another Rover, built on pretty much the same chassis but with a different science package, in 2020 with a landing date in 2021. 

Showing my age, I'm most familiar with the first Mars  rover and Carl Sagan memorial. I look at the data they send more than the rovers any more.

• Like 1