Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tim Kaine Ties to Radical Islam

Dark_Grey

56 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Here you go andthen.

I must say that is not what I was expecting...at all.

I don't think what happened 200 years ago applies today.

I would have liked more current events.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

Well the history is important. Far as I can tell this will show who the dems were, which is so buried and unknown it's absurd, and transition into their epic flip flop from slavers with chains to slavers with monthly checks to dole out. That's probably a sloppy synopsis but the gist far as I see it. I also think there will be plenty of current things going on in this movie and all tied to the past. The democrats having the darkest past and the sneakiest most underhanded long term agenda which is ultimately what this is about. They aim to own your vote and own your health and will rape your paycheck while they do it.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Well the history is important. Far as I can tell this will show who the dems were, which is so buried and unknown it's absurd, and transition into their epic flip flop from slavers with chains to slavers with monthly checks to dole out. That's probably a sloppy synopsis but the gist far as I see it. I also think there will be plenty of current things going on in this movie and all tied to the past. The democrats having the darkest past and the sneakiest most underhanded long term agenda which is ultimately what this is about. They aim to own your vote and own your health and will rape your paycheck while they do it.

You're right of course, but I wonder if the twenty-something Dems this movie seems to be targeting care about history. Older Dems are beyond help at this point IMO.

I'm afraid  (generalizing)  that they are more concerned about getting their student loans forgiven and "Air conditioners and refrigerators" are more of a threat to our country than ISIS.

I'm sounding now like my parents back in the 60's who said "What is our country turning to? Our kids worry me"

Seriously, I wonder where these kids are taking our once great country.

What demographic is this movie supposed to touch?

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 3

That's a good point. I can't see this movie being watched by anyone who doesn't a;ready have an idea what it's really about. I heard D'Souza briefly on the radio talking about a black actor on the set who was playing a slave and he said during the course of filming while seeing and hearing the movie play out this particular actor began to ask around about how true it all is. Did it really happen this way he was asking? He went on to say the actors world was rocked as he of has been a lifelong democrat. Said the actor said as much and vowed to go do his research and felt generally gypped about how he's had the wool pulled over his eyes all his life. 

I can only imagine the general left wing of the country would just shout it all down or ignore it all together. The truth will remain suppressed in the end.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Like the gun store owner in GTA: IV once told me, "stay safe, stay Second Amendment."

I saw a sign in a gun store last week that said:

Guns have two enemies: rust and politicians.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I saw a sign in a gun store last week that said:

Guns have two enemies: rust and politicians.

Of course that can be modified to read: "The 2nd Amendment has two enemies: rust and Progressives."

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, F3SS said:

Here you go andthen.

D'Souza gets overly dramatic but otherwise dead on.  However, this history has not been swept under the rug.  This is stuff I've known for 40 years +.  I try to keep it alive but you all know those here that are willfully blind that are in denial, because ….  “breaking of glass”   *barf*

• Like 1

On 7/26/2016 at 4:54 AM, questionmark said:

Its election time, so the favorite hobby in the next 100 days will be to fling some mud hoping it will stick. Most of it will not only not stick but miss the target by a mile.

For Shrillary, the problem is finding a spot on her that isn't covered in mud already.  Everything thrown at her has stuck fast so far.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

I love his movies but I’ve learned not to go into them thinking I know what he is going to say.

Actually it is pertinent.  History develops character and character determines action.

Why?  You’ve been living it for 30 years.  The DNC says that they need to introduce her to us.  We already know her from the past three decades.  We know the names of enslavement… Bill, Barney, Nancy, Harry, Barrack.  Now Hilary.  We need to break this cycle.

• Like 3