Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NSA declassifies Bikini Atoll stock footage

Timothy

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately for U.S. Intelligence, there is actually nothing that can stop their "magic fire."

It will boomerang where it all began.

28245486514_b3859a6d2e_o.jpg

28786941441_ef8406fea2_o.jpg

• Like 1

Operation Crossroads took place when the military, civilian and even much of the scientific community were woefully ignorant of the dangers of nuclear fallout. They actually thought they could nuke the target fleet and sail the surviving ships back to port. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Crossroads

• Like 3

YikeS! Still that's a cool pic there Raptor.

Sig. etc.
=-=-=-=-=-
Science gives you the edge which anyone
in Vegas would tell you better odds is always better than
a head stuck in the sand  :  D or praying to a tree YEY!
Geez hey holy heyzeus that's the back of the cave,
turn around YEY! I can't stop tooting my horn!

quote: MEeee me me all mine me me me !
Give me, give me ! happy birthday to me all the time.

Oh last pondering:
Heard a saying the other day, ? kind of like
|| If its volunteer then its tyranny  ||
When its mentioned "Oh its voluntary" the starving
sheep have already accepted tyranny. Starving
because the hold outs will eventually fall in line.
Or starve. Or not be allowed on the internet,
get gas for lower price, materials, tools, power. Does
shopping at a Safeway ring a bell ? I wonder who
owns part of all those Safeways? Just pondering.

The Atom Bomb changed everything. No one was safe, any

more. 

• Like 1

On 31.7.2016 at 2:15 AM, Raptor Witness said:

... a warning from the Spirit of Truth to all men,

And where has this idiot been during e.g. the time of burning of witches, Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, Contergan, Minamata, Bhopal, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, 9/11, Utøya, Charlie Hebdo and uncounted other disasters? Or did he just arrived in 2011? "The Spirit of Truth", hell, what a nonsense.

4 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Atom Bomb changed everything. No one was safe, any

more. 

I ended up watching the entire two hours of that show Hammerclaw.  Thanks, it was very well done

On 7/31/2016 at 11:20 AM, Merc14 said:

They diidn't irradiate any native RW, you ar making things up.  You are a liar, plain and simple.  As for the rest of your silliness I won't bother commenting.

You're not doing any research whatsoever, just vomiting your opinion.

Paradise lost - 'for the good of mankind' - The Guardian - 6 August 2002 

......Early in the morning on March 1 1954, the Bravo hydrogen bomb was detonated on the surface of the reef in the northwestern corner of Bikini Atoll. Millions of tons of sand, coral, plant and sea life from three islands, the reef and the surrounding lagoon waters were sent miles into the air by the blast. On Rongelap Atoll (located about 125 miles east of Bikini), white, snow-like ash began to fall from the sky three to four hours after the blast onto the 64 people living there and also onto the 18 people living on Ailinginae Atoll.

Children played in the fallout and as night came they began to show the physical signs of radiation exposure. They experienced severe vomiting and diarrhoea, their hair began to fall out, the island fell into a state of panic. Only days later were they moved to Kwajalein Atoll for medical care. Bravo was a thousand times more powerful than the atomic bombs that were dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Aerial photos of Bikini now show the greatest physical scar left over from the nuclear testing period: where there had once been islands and reef there is now a gaping, blue, sea-filled crater a mile wide and 200ft deep ....

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You're not doing any research whatsoever, just vomiting your opinion.

Maybe you should take two hours out of your busy day and watch that PBS documentary Hammerclaw linked.  Honestly, it was very weld one and you will realize why you are wrong.   That is in NO WAY justifying atmospheric testing of atomic weapons, that was a huge mistake but you have the wrong test.  Spend the time and educate yourself, I learned a lot from that video and have done further research because of it.  Lot's I didn't knwo and then thank Hammerclaw for educating you.

Okay, I know RW would never bother to watch that video and I  am not a supporter of PBS but the video Hammerclaw linked was really well done and completely unbiased.  You won't be able to stop watching once you start so do yourself a favor and enjoy a helluva story that shaped the late 20th century.

It would be interesting to  start a thread which required watching that video before posting but not sure the rules allow it. 

Edited by Merc14