Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's wrong with Australia?

Deleted

12 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

As compared to Middle-eastern nations? The victims of rape would be the ones getting punished.

Yes, nothing to see here because.. 'the victims of rape would be the ones getting punished in ME nations' (yeay!);

Yes, in all ME nations, 'the victims of rape would be the ones getting punished' (hoorah!);

Yes, ME / Islamic culture is backward and primitive, thats why their nations are in the state they are now (OMG were so much better, right?);

Yes, thats why 'they hate us for our freedom', 'if youre not with us youre against us', 'Axis of Evil'! (god bless Mmerica).

Gee .. who woulda thort that a country/nation bashing thread would expand and be going so well....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yes, nothing to see here because.. 'the victims of rape would be the ones getting punished in ME nations' (yeay!);

Yes, in all ME nations, 'the victims of rape would be the ones getting punished' (hoorah!);

Yes, ME / Islamic culture is backward and primitive, thats why their nations are in the state they are now (OMG were so much better, right?);

Yes, thats why 'they hate us for our freedom', 'if youre not with us youre against us', 'Axis of Evil'! (god bless Mmerica).

Sorry did I upset your Western bashing?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Sorry did I upset your Western bashing?

Thats rich. Werent you just bashing the - completely unrelated - ME in response to the OP, in some vague attempt to defend / rationalize certain Western trends? Must be grand living in the up side down, under.

Pretty hypocritical to continuously bash everything Eastern, everything Islamic.. posing such a disposition is justified because 'they are to blame', completely ignoring the part the West played in the present situation. Yet the very moment someone utters anything critical in regards to the West, theyre 'Western bashing'. 'Them Bad, We Good'.

18 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Thats rich. Werent you just bashing the - completely unrelated - ME in response to the OP, in some vague attempt to defend / rationalize certain Western trends? Must be grand living in the up side down, under.

So only you can do the bashing.

20 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Pretty hypocritical to continuously bash everything Eastern, everything Islamic.. posing such a disposition is justified because 'they are to blame', completely ignoring the part the West played in the present situation. Yet the very moment someone utters anything critical in regards to the West, theyre 'Western bashing'. 'Them Bad, We Good'.

You were just blaming the entire West but one comment and I'm the one bashing everything Eastern? That's called projection. That camel urine must really be rotting your brain. 

24 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So only you can do the bashing.

You were just blaming the entire West but one comment and I'm the one bashing everything Eastern? That's called projection. That camel urine must really be rotting your brain. 

The very fact you think my comment was 'bashing the West', giving you the reason to go and (truely) bash the ME (in your mind), pretty much underwrites my whole point. For which I thank you.

Lets 'take a look':

Me: "A lot of parallels with the US, then. Seems a similar trend is identifiable in several Western nations." (non generalistic, indefinite, non- inherant accusatory)

You: "As compared to Middle-eastern nations? The victims of rape would be the ones getting punished." (generalistic, definite, inherant accusatory)

Edit:

That camel urine must really be rotting your brain. 

What a lovely character you must be. Guarantee at succesful living, Im sure. Have fun with that.

Edited by Phaeton80

16 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

The very fact you think my comment was 'bashing the West', giving you the reason to go and (truely) bash the ME (in your mind), pretty much underwrites my whole point. For which I thank you.

Lets 'take a look':

Me: "A lot of parallels with the US, then. Seems a similar trend is identifiable in several Western nations." (non generalistic, indefinite, non- inherant accusatory)

You: "As compared to Middle-eastern nations? The victims of rape would be the ones getting punished." (generalistic, definite, inherant accusatory)

I love how your accusation that many Western nations do the same thing is neither generalising or even an accusation. Only the West abuses it people. I suppose in the Eastern nations it's not really abuse.

You definitely live in your own little deranged reality.

16 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

What a lovely character you must be. Guarantee at succesful living, Im sure. Have fun with that.

Mohammed recommended it after all.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

On ‎27‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, hellwyr said:

When it comes to human nature what we find is that the vast majority of people with psychological issues think its okay to project them onto other people.

And as better reporting occurs you get to hear about it more.

EXCUSE ME!!

this is the Australia bashing thread, if you feel the need to bash Islam or the Middle East would you kindly do it elsewhere!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Mangoze said:

Yeah and the All-Blacks have started again

image.jpg

Well, to be fair, it's not just Australia......  https://youtu.be/yCdfYkUPvTs

• Like 1