Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need opinions, recommendations.

Call me Cam.

Hello everyone. I am writing this to help my cousin. She is a mother of two children. The things is she is ill (that's not a nice term tho, but people have been labeling her this), well.. According to the doctor she is hallucinating due to stress.

But.. In my opinion it's not hallucinating, I think she might have accidentally opened her third eye. It all starts happening when my grandpa bid farewell to this world a month ago. The thing is my cousin, she have problems like normal people like financial problems and she is the type that kept all to herself and never opened up. When my deceased grandpa was still alive, she has been taking care of him. Even if my grandpa bid farewell, I think she is ready for that, in fact all of us was ready to accept that. The thing that triggered her awakening is related to someone who died one week after my grandpa funeral. Let's just call her 'Mdm. K'. You see Mdm. K is someone unrelated by blood. After my grandpa's funeral, Mdm. K came and say something not good to my cousin, mdm. K says "After this. You're next" and this scares my cousin. After a week pass, mdm. K bid farewell to the world. Then starts from that very day, my cousin feel chills and her body temperature drop. She been having insomnia, seeing non-physical beings and she's very aggressive sometimes. She can be unconscious from time to time. 

Now, she is still in the hospital with her husband by her side, she has been praying non-stop and still cannot return to normal. I think she has been attracting bad entities due to her low vibrations and I am sure this is not some kind of medical problems. If it were a mental problem, then she would have already experienced it when she was still a child. I would like to hear your opinion and recommendations or tips or anything that can help her. Your feedback is highly appreciated and I apologize for any misunderstandings.  

Edited by Call me Cam.

Cam, first of all, there is no such thing as the third eye. It's a myth. Second, no one, and I mean no one, can predict someone's death. And third, there is no such thing as negative entities that prey upon people with low vibrations. Whatever 'demons' your cousin is experiencing, are in her head. The timing of Mdm K's death and what started happening to your cousin is no coincidence. Your cousin obviously bought into the prediction and is scaring herself unnecessarily. Indeed, she''s probably making herself sick over it. Furthermore, 'mental problems' can start at any age and can be triggered by a number of different things, including stress.  My recommendation is to keep your thoughts on the matter to yourself so that your cousin's imagination doesn't go any further than it already has. And second, trust the doctors who are treating her to know what they are doing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clair said:

Cam, first of all, there is no such thing as the third eye. It's a myth. Second, no one, and I mean no one, can predict someone's death. And third, there is no such thing as negative entities that prey upon people with low vibrations. Whatever 'demons' your cousin is experiencing, are in her head. The timing of Mdm K's death and what started happening to your cousin is no coincidence. Your cousin obviously bought into the prediction and is scaring herself unnecessarily. Indeed, she''s probably making herself sick over it. Furthermore, 'mental problems' can start at any age and can be triggered by a number of different things, including stress.  My recommendation is to keep your thoughts on the matter to yourself so that your cousin's imagination doesn't go any further than it already has. And second, trust the doctors who are treating her to know what they are doing.

I agree with the 'mental problem' she may have one, but I disagree with your point saying the third eye is a myth and do not exist. Well.. Maybe because you an atheist, but don't just state it like that cuz it might angered few people becuz it is part of their religion or beliefs. I'm just giving a friendly advice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Call me Cam. said:

I agree with the 'mental problem' she may have one, but I disagree with your point saying the third eye is a myth and do not exist. Well.. Maybe because you an atheist, but don't just state it like that cuz it might angered few people becuz it is part of their religion or beliefs. I'm just giving a friendly advice. 

It has nothing to do with atheism, and everything to do with rational thought and intelligent skepticism.

Well, if K told your cousin she was next, but died herself instead.. shouldn't that cast some serious doubt on the validity or import of her comment?

I think your cousin might just be deeply grieving and unbalanced by the stress of it all. There's nothing wrong with falling mentally ill, though there is much stigma attached to it that makes a lot of folks think so. Sometimes, so much so that thinking evil entities are to blame is more palatable than accepting that illness happens. Our bodies get sick sometimes, so do our minds.

I think that with continued medical attention and probably a lot of time, she will likely heal. It already sounds like she has strong support from her husband, and you sound like you are genuinely concerned for her welfare as well. I would suggest that you support her in the way that she needs to be supported, and not put what you want to believe on to her at this time.

Keep in mind that you are grieving too. It's not all that unusual for the passing of a loved one, or to have one fall mentally ill, to trigger a need to look for answers. And it's not unusual for people to seek paranormal answers, it pops up a lot here on UM.

• 4 weeks later...

Tell her to stay strong. If her grandfather and her had a close bond before he passed, then she should not be scared and ask him to protect her. If she has anymore loved ones who have passed and she has good connections to them, tell her to ask for their help too. I am not promising that this will work for her but it works for me everyday. I am only speaking from experience and I hope I can help. I had to learn this at a young age. The main thing is to not be afraid. Be strong.