Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNC pays actors to fill seats and cheer

OverSword

So many people walked out of the DNC now that the Bernie-to-Hillary bait and switch has gone down, but you’ll never see it on the mainstream media. They’ll stick to close up shots, looped cheers, and now, paying people to fill seats. They wouldn’t want to show empty seats when the major speeches are released to the media, so this is the lengths they have to go to. This is how pathetic the Dems have gotten with trying to force Hillary on America. They have to pay people to clap for her. It’s like the rich snotty kid who has to pay people to be his friends. Truly pathetic.

Source

CraigsListPhilly-DemConvenActors.jpg

• Like 7

WHAT'S TRUE: A Craigslist ad appeared purporting to seek "actors" for a "national convention."

WHAT'S FALSE: The ad was not traced back to the DNC.

WHAT'S UNDETERMINED: Who placed the ad; whether it was a joke or protest.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOm9uo7ZbOAhVD0oMKHVnLAy8QqQIIHTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Fdnc-hiring-actors-via-craigslist-to-replace-delegates%2F&usg=AFQjCNHEF9MA2_beSZLgjcL394M0HYJZmQ&sig2=IKb1VCOvxf5uY9zYwtRTcQ

What's pathetic: Jumping on every rumor as if it's a fact before anything is proven. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

I suspect it's probably a joke as well. If not, then make that another 700 lies to add to their ever-growing list.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

WHAT'S TRUE: A Craigslist ad appeared purporting to seek "actors" for a "national convention."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOm9uo7ZbOAhVD0oMKHVnLAy8QqQIIHTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Fdnc-hiring-actors-via-craigslist-to-replace-delegates%2F&usg=AFQjCNHEF9MA2_beSZLgjcL394M0HYJZmQ&sig2=IKb1VCOvxf5uY9zYwtRTcQ

What's pathetic: Jumping on every rumor as if it's a fact before anything is proven. 

Your own link states this is unproven, doesn't say it's not true.  Why did you leave that out?  Because like most liberals inconvenient facts are ignored. :tu:

And if you read what you posted

What's false: the ad was NOT traced back to the DNC.

So what that is actually saying is what's true: the ad was traced back to the DNC

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 9

The reason people are assuming it's true is because after the wikileaks I honestly would expect them to do something like this 

• Like 7

They did it.  If I had any doubts chaos rose cleared them up for me. :lol:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

"It doesn't say it's not true"?  Seriously?  Come on, Oversword.

Claims made need to be supported by the people that made them, or else they can be ignored.  If someone says "Oversword wears a Big Bird suit", and someone else puts out a claims there is no evidence of it, you (the general "you") would be foolish to claim "Well, they didn't say no, so, yeah, Oversword must wear a Big Bird suit."

Incidentally, if your claim is that something was left out, i.e. "Doesn't say it's not true", how is one supposed to include it?  How does one include something that is (presumably) missing?

Along with that, what "fact" is being ignored?  Are you claiming that one of the three brightly colored facts they put up there is wrong or are you saying some other fact pertinent to their argument is missing? 

Or are you complaining about a fact that doesn't have anything to do with the actual post?

• Like 2

You'd have thought the Republicans' could've hired a few people to protest the Donald. That always does wonders for his ratings. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Given that the "Democratic" party is a proven criminal organization, trying to split hairs over niceties is rather like trying to defend Al Capone on the grounds that his tax affairs were actually all in order. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

You'd have thought the Republicans' could've hired a few people to protest the Donald. That always does wonders for his ratings. 

Waste of money. There are plenty of angry, rainbow-haired millennials that will boost his ratings free of charge and then act confused as to why the Don is popular.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

this came out of your link.

"Miranda ended the chain of e-mails with a directive to employ interns for such events if unspecified "allies" failed to "deliver bodies" in time for photo ops:"

looks like the dnc may in fact be paying people to pose for photo ops.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Your own link states this is unproven, doesn't say it's not true.  Why did you leave that out?  Because like most liberals inconvenient facts are ignored. :tu:

And if you read what you posted

So what that is actually saying is what's true: the ad was traced back to the DNC

No, OverSword. It's saying the ad was not traced back to the DNC. 

If it was traced back to the DNC, they wouldn't say it was undetermined who placed the ad. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

No, OverSword. It's saying the ad was not traced back to the DNC. 

If it was traced back to the DNC, they wouldn't say it was undetermined who placed the ad. 

I bet it was the Russians trying to subvert the DNC again...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

they wouldn't have to pay actors other than Obama.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's known that Russia hacked the DNC. And Putin is not buddy buddy with Clinton as he seems to be with Trump. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiU1p-n9ZbOAhUJPCYKHbt9BfsQFghGMAk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fus-news%2Fwhy-experts-think-russia-hacked-dnc-emails-n616486&usg=AFQjCNGI3o55u0ntoXwrK42U5QmhtBP90A&sig2=L1YPj8A2bEL8NGqBjUwZ7A

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Honestly I can care less who hacked it. I'm glad someone did.

The stuff that came out is ridiculous and skecthy.

And ill be saying the same about the RNC if they get hacked and have skecthy emails 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Honestly I can care less who hacked it. I'm glad someone did.

The stuff that came out is ridiculous and skecthy 

I'm never going to be glad that a foreign dictator is trying to affect our elections. I think it's very scary that he is, and also that one presidential candidate seems to have a bromance with him.

And I voted for Bernie in the primary.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

I'm never going to be glad that a foreign dictator is trying to affect our elections. I think it's very scary that he is, and also that one presidential candidate seems to have a bromance with him.

A presidential candidate getting along with a country that is normally our rival? Oh how horrible. Democrats want diplomacy until it's a Republican doing it.

And do you honestly not care about what some of the emails said. Really? 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

A presidential candidate getting along with a country that is normally our rival? Oh how horrible. Democrats want diplomacy until it's a Republican doing it.

I agree. Like people are saying it's a bad thing that the Trump isn't ranting idiotically about Putin like the psychopaths in the neocon "Democratic" party for ****'s sake. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I bet you're glad that you don't live in Syria or Libya or Iraq or Ukraine or Venezuela or many of the other countries whose internal affairs the US Govt has ****ed about with, then. Or are they different because they were ruled by Tyrants, and the US Presidents that have ****ed about with these places have all been "democratically elected"?

• Like 1

Are you proud of what Bernie's done then, ChaosRose? Does the way that you seem to be very anxious to defend the "Democratic" Party suggest that you've heeded his sage advice to throw your weight behind the Clinton woman? 

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I really don't think they say anything we don't already know both sides are doing. And since I'm sure we know it...where was the landslide victory of votes for Sanders?

Edited by ChaosRose

5 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

I bet you're glad that you don't live in Syria or Libya or Iraq or Ukraine or Venezuela or many of the other countries whose internal affairs the US Govt has ****ed about with, then. Or are they different because they were ruled by Tyrants, and the US Presidents that have ****ed about with these places have all been "democratically elected"?

Do you not think there's a difference between being ruled by a tyrant? Do you think there are fair elections when people are ruled by tyrants?

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

...there are no morals or sense of whats right in politics just personal ambitions. Trump should have been dis-endorsed by his party for making such remarks encouraging a foreign nation to mess around with the American political process.    

• Like 2