Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do as I say, not as I do

RavenHawk

The one thing I've noticed with this DNC Convention is basic hypocrisy.  Every speech contains some questionable attribute that the Progressives are associated with and will precede to lie through their teeth trying to blame the Republicans for it.  I got tired just trying to keep track of them all so I open this thread as a means to collect all the ones you can record. 

For instance, they complain that Trump is somehow encouraging Putin to interfere in US politics.  I seem to remember Obama interfering in Israeli politics to get rid of Netanyahu.  I really think that Trump was just being tongue-in-cheek here but the Progressives are afraid to death that someone may just post some of those emails.  Someone is going to have to present their bona fides sooner or later.

Another one was right after Obama spoke, they played the song "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours".  That is so ominously appropriate as the Eloi are presented to the Morlocks.

• Like 4

~ snip for possible derail~  sorry...

Edited by and then

They hate the fact Trump wants to build a hypothetical wall between the US and Mexico, but the DNC builds a wall around their convention, and they hate that some Republicans want to make voters show ID to vote, but they require ID to get into their convention.  

• Like 3

Progressives have been doing that for so long it's difficult to know where to begin.  I think it's become so ingrained that we accept it as a given and that should change.  I think few would be moved by those emails, frankly.  America seems so divided that I don't see us reuniting short of a new revolution first to clear away the proponents of the madness we live under.  Those on the Left who've been living the vampire life for generations should be told they will work or starve in X number of years and until then their "benefits" will be reduced every year.  That's EVERYONE who is truly capable of working or at least contributing to society in some way who are not currently doing so.  On the other side, those on the Right who chant equality of opportunity while giving corporations break after break and receiving nothing in return should be told that business people who work for a profit for their companies (a VITAL necessity) MUST also work for the communities they earn their wealth from.  Businesses that refuse to pay a living wage or help with health insurance will be taxed appropriately.  Those who make fair provision for the above will be taxed at an appropriately lower rate.  It would be a structured system that is clearly measured and resistant to back door deals by lobbyists.  In fact Lobbying as an official occupation should be outlawed and Term Limits should be made mandatory.  Our government belongs to the wealthy today and it's time for them to take less, give more and work for a better America.  If they can't do that then they should bloody well be taxed into oblivion.  The same with the leeches on the inner city plantations that the Dems use to beat us about the conscience with publicly.  LAST... the media abuse free speech and push an agenda that sides exclusively with the Left.  As far as I'm concerned, when the violence begins, they should be the first target.  They support the ruling class with sycophantic games of words and images that twist the emotions of the uneducated or under educated and they are the most destructive element to democracy today.  THEY should begin to be casualties in this war also.  They should receive no quarter considering the damage they do.  They are NOT innocent observers any longer.

• Like 2

Oh and Killary stands beside her man and preaches about women's rights after her husband sexually abuses many women and she gets a rapist out of doing prison time all while taking money from known woman abusing countries.  Which only 10% of every dollar might get spent on something good.

Edited by Glockornothing
  • Like 2

It's a new day for politics and the propaganda machines have gone totally haywire by pointing out that the new culprit is now "Russia" - unbelievable.  It seems that somebody has got to point the finger at somebody, and as the world turns a new page, the "skeletons" are just leaping  out of the closets like their's no tomorrow. Stay tuned...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 5:22 PM, RavenHawk said:

The one thing I've noticed with this DNC Convention is basic hypocrisy.  Every speech contains some questionable attribute that the Progressives are associated with and will precede to lie through their teeth trying to blame the Republicans for it.  I got tired just trying to keep track of them all so I open this thread as a means to collect all the ones you can record. 

For instance, they complain that Trump is somehow encouraging Putin to interfere in US politics.  I seem to remember Obama interfering in Israeli politics to get rid of Netanyahu.  I really think that Trump was just being tongue-in-cheek here but the Progressives are afraid to death that someone may just post some of those emails.  Someone is going to have to present their bona fides sooner or later.

Another one was right after Obama spoke, they played the song "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours".  That is so ominously appropriate as the Eloi are presented to the Morlocks.

Oh, nice. I missed this thread somehow.  I remember that. He did interfere with Israel politics. Actually someone is posting those emails and they are afraid of Donald Trump.

She has no identity left in her, who is she really? She represents every other nation  who paid as they played  America "signed sealed delivered" . yeah, cause they're down with TPP.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:15 PM, Glockornothing said:

Oh and Killary stands beside her man and preaches about women's rights after her husband sexually abuses many women and she gets a rapist out of doing prison time all while taking money from known woman abusing countries.  Which only 10% of every dollar might get spent on something good.

about border security...

Edited by Ellapennella

On 7/28/2016 at 11:36 PM, NiteMarcher said:

It's a new day for politics and the propaganda machines have gone totally haywire by pointing out that the new culprit is now "Russia" - unbelievable.  It seems that somebody has got to point the finger at somebody, and as the world turns a new page, the "skeletons" are just leaping  out of the closets like their's no tomorrow. Stay tuned...

leaping out? falling out the closet . falling down or something....