Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skydiver, no parachute, to land on a NET?!!!

seeder

18 hours ago, third_eye said:

THat will be one of those near penultimate whether laugh or cry moments ~ still nowhere near that idiot that wanted to be swallowed alive by a snake ~

credit to this guy: his stunt wasn't based around harming a snake or other unwilling animal.

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, third_eye said:

No more nets next time ... he could have pulled his head off from the roping ... yeah ... you can bet there will be a next time .... if not him then someone else ... it gets better and better until someone actually gets horribly mutilated if not killed outright ~

THat's how these 'records' are laid to rest ~

Yes, we'll all be queuing up to have a go ......not!

• Like 2

Its cool but it's also sad because people like him always end up dying in the end, just like the guy who thought he could live with and study bears and then was eaten alive and the crocodile hunter, they take too many risks and they end up dead in the end

To be fair, we all die in the end..  It's what you do with the part between that and being born that defines you.

• Like 3

Yes obviously everyone dies in the end but it's stupid to cut your life short, he died for what, a thrill? I believe that there is so much more someone can do with their life, things that really matter like helping others it just seems like a waste to me

Well that was a typo he didn't die but I'm just saying people die for a thrill, it's just there's so much more you can do with your life it doesn't make any sense to me to do things that you know may cut your life short

Teach his own I guess but to me it's a waste, I think the person's focus is not on what should be in life just like the Crocodile Hunter he died young he had children that he never got to see grow up..  I understand he loved animals but he took unnecessary risks, just sad

On 8/5/2016 at 4:08 AM, KelKel said:

Yes obviously everyone dies in the end but it's stupid to cut your life short, he died for what, a thrill? I believe that there is so much more someone can do with their life, things that really matter like helping others it just seems like a waste to me

To be fair, the money he earned for this can also help people.

I drive to work each day - small risk.

I went zip-lining with my daughters last week - Some risk

I went on a roller coaster a month ago - some risk

I was on a ladder cleaning out my gutters and installing gutter guards yesterday - medium risk

I ate cake and ice cream yesterday (brother-in-laws birthday) - Some risk

He enjoys it and makes money doing it.   Good for him.

\