Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WoW help?

Keel M.

Anyone who still plays World of Warcraft understand the new transmog system? I thought I did, but I am realizing that maybe I don't. I thought it was across all of your characters, but it seems not.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• Thorvir

• bubblykiss

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was across all characters, BUT, a huge BUT, it is limited to armor type instead of the all access pass we thought it would be.

What the hell do I mean?

Your coolest plate wearing pally can't mog up some cool-ass cloth gear EVEN THOUGH THEY STILL HAVE ACCESS TO WEARING THE GEAR IN-GAME

I played the beta but did not test it out because betas make my eyes want to bleed.

I acquired a piece of leather armor on my hunter last night and while it is visible in the collection through my druid, if I go to the Transmog dude, it doesn't come up as an option.

I haven't used the transmorgifing system in a long time, and that was just to change my hunter's gun into a cooler looking bow.  I'm not sure how it's different right now.

What does bother me is that my gun that I use now has the sound effects of a bow.  I contact support, but they ignored me.  Maybe that was a problem with transmorgifying it?