Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Merkel on the Ropes

Claire.

6 hours ago, LV-426 said:

From an outsider's point of view, Germany is heading for a whole heap of trouble:

Thousands march in Germany in support of Turkey's President Erdogan

35,000 "Germans" out on the streets supporting the leader of another nation :rolleyes: that is systematically turning a secular country into an Islamic dictatorship.

Honestly toast, I know you live in Germany, and quite rightly play down any sensationalism, but aren't you worried about the way things are heading?

It's no secret that Germany has a Turkish integration problem and no surprise that many Turks are resentful at how they feel they've been treated. So this type of march should come as no surprise.. and as things heat up, there might be more of the same.

21 minutes ago, Zenith said:

It's no secret that Germany has a Turkish integration problem and no surprise that many Turks are resentful at how they feel they've been treated. So this type of march should come as no surprise.. and as things heat up, there might be more of the same.

So, it doesn't surprise you the Turks are trying to change the fabric of Germany? They immigrate to another country and want to change it to accommodate themselves ?

17 hours ago, LV-426 said:

From an outsider's point of view, Germany is heading for a whole heap of trouble:

Thousands march in Germany in support of Turkey's President Erdogan

35,000 "Germans" out on the streets supporting the leader of another nation :rolleyes: that is systematically turning a secular country into an Islamic dictatorship

First to say is that I dont think that the 35K participants were "Germans". Of course, a lot of them were born here or got the German citizenship later on.

Honestly toast, I know you live in Germany, and quite rightly play down any sensationalism, but aren't you worried about the way things are heading?

No, Its not playing down sensationalism. I call it: providing the real facts which are too often disregarded these days, see example the discussions about the number of rapes in Sweden issue. But for the E. rally here, well, I have no appreciation for this event as I have zero sympathy for ppl who support and advertise this fascist (here). If they want to have this moron as their leader, they are free to move to E.`s adventure playground, named Turkey. I would applaud as I have no interest in such ppl and we still have enough native a%%hol%% we have to handle. But as for the actuall situation I would say that the capers of E. have reached a volume that is more than inadmissible meanwhile as it influence the opinion formation even of liberal citizens and its time for Angela M. and the EU to take a more harder position against this dwarf, who is using the same modus operandi like Hitler, Mao, Stalin and others in the past.  I`m not that afraid because of the rally of 35k Turks, out of 1,5M who live here, I`m more afraid about the level of PC of our leaders here who didnt realised yet that they are a part of a by E. orchestrated ping-pong game and didnt realised who is the ball and who the racket.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

So, it doesn't surprise you the Turks are trying to change the fabric of Germany? They immigrate to another country and want to change it to accommodate themselves ?

That's pretty much what I stated, but it's more complicated than that. Early Turkish immigrants were viewed as casual workers who would eventually leave. Many did not. Since they were viewed as temporary by the Germans, nothing was done to integrate them, and rightly so. So like I mentioned earlier, it's no surprise that the Turks are where they are at now. They have but themselves to blame.