Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

People who have gone through portals

Alan McDougall

Entering The Mysterious Dimensions Of Shadow World

By Brad Steiger
3-1-8

Ever since Shadow World (Anomalist, 2007) was released, I have received dozens of remarkable accounts from individuals who claimed that they had experienced encounters similar to those reported in my book. They, too, had interacted with mysterious multidimensional beings who have entered our dimension of reality for purposes that as yet appear to be beyond our present capacity to understand.

Certain of my correspondents inquired whether or not I had any accounts of individuals, such as they, who had somehow entered the strange dimensions of Shadow World and returned. As I read through the fascinating new accounts, I found many comparable cases in my files. Read more here

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
2c. Plagiarism and copyright...Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan McDougall

• Nnicolette

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i think your onto something here. My reason being that all the little details match precisely with what it was like for me to try visiting a few different dimensions through the device on the aircraft i visited and also with the other details of the person who brought me there. Also the fact that i was physically missing and became terrified for a time of being taken straight out of my locked house. I don't know how to explain how i know without sounding crazy to the rest of you but the truth is that this may be a lot more real than we have been wise enough to give merit to. Just because its been hard to pinpoint doesnt mean we cant find a way to control this. 

The visitor who disclosed this reality to me seemed to be using technology not dissimilar to ours. 

The girl missing was likely hiding. But i feel for the old lady i was quit tramautized by the event and that is a perfect description of how it went. The last place was weird but urban, gravity was different the people were different and they terrified the crap out of me. They were all staring and then approaching and i ran until the delay in the device allowed me to dissapear out of that reality again. 

Anyways I am so glad you shared because even though i cant show you all, I definitely know this is a reality and a vastly important field of reasearch that needs to be tackled once we find a way past its elusiveness.

While we are looking for life on distant planets we need to realize the nature of our universe, and how closely it touches with so many other vastly different places, some of which do contain life similar but uniquely different from ours, operating on different physics.

Edited by Nnicolette