Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning to humanity from planet Earth!

Alan McDougall

A warning from Mother Earth by Alan McDougall

Aug 7th, 2010 at 9:11am 

The earth will brush off that, which hurts her,
Her lungs, veins, and blood are dirty and she has a high fever
She is ill and her warnings go unheeded ----+.

Listen carefully all of the humanity it is a privilege to live on my skin, not a right

You do nor own me and have no right to abuse me like you are doing

Heed the warnings or it will be too late and an earthquake of enormous proportions might happen

Will crack open my skin in what you call earthquakes

Stop running ahead you are too immature to try and manipulate my weather.

An end of an age is at hand, choose life or head this warning and live

You are giving life to the inanimate and it will rule you very soon if you refuse to heed this warning

We are watching and debating your end

You are not in isolated, we know your every move mere mortal man.

Stop killing the mother that gave you life

Or I will bring forward the last day of reason.

©Copyright Alan Grant McDougall 2007

Let me get this straight, no confusion.

You made a prophecy six years ago that you claim a copyright 9 years ago.

You babble like a brook.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 6

This way to the Artiste's hangout...

This stuff isn't exactly a mystery, nor is it prophetic to say that we may rue some of our current behaviors.  Also, while in a normal post it is ok to be loose with your spelling ("head this warning") and grammar ("You are not in isolated") , in a piece of poetry that you feel is worthy of claiming copyright..?  Well, it's just not a good look.  Get a freind to proofread it..... (see what I did there? :D )

• Like 4

On 7/31/2016 at 8:05 AM, ChrLzs said:

This way to the Artiste's hangout...

This stuff isn't exactly a mystery, nor is it prophetic to say that we may rue some of our current behaviors.  Also, while in a normal post it is ok to be loose with your spelling ("head this warning") and grammar ("You are not in isolated") , in a piece of poetry that you feel is worthy of claiming copyright..?  Well, it's just not a good look.  Get a freind to proofread it..... (see what I did there? :D )

I have sinned against God and man and instead of saying not in isolation I and typed not in isolated and head instead of heed? (You are right I must be more careful and proofread my stuff before posting it and I will no longer claim copyright of an open forum because that is just a useless exercise!)

Unlike the Pope, I admit to being a very fallible little mortal being!

"Let he that is without sin cast the first stone"

OWCH!! :wub: 

Regards

Alan

Man may very well destroy themselves but the planet will be just fine until the local star consumes it.

• Like 7

Its a pretty pathetic attempt to speak on behalf of 'Mother Nature'    (or maybe I should say ' Nature in a specific stage and balance where we would like it to be ' ) . 

I would leave that work up to those with more creativity , artistic expression and imaginative soul .... like John Seed ;

“We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia and pray that the breath of life continues to caress this planet home.

“May we grow into true understanding – a deep understanding that inspires us to protect the tree on which we bloom, and the water, soil, and atmosphere without which we have no existence.

“May we turn inward and stumble upon our true roots in the intertwining biology of this exquisite planet. May nourishment and power pulse through these roots, and fierce determination to continue the billion-year dance.

“May love well up and burst forth from our hearts.

“May there be a new dispensation of pure and powerful consciousness and the charter to witness and facilitate the healing of the tattered biosphere.

“We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia to be with us here. To reveal to us all that we need to see, for our own highest good and for the highest good of all.

“We call upon the spirit of evolution, the miraculous force that inspires rocks and dust to weave themselves into biology. You have stood by us for millions and billions of years – do not forsake us now. Empower us and awaken in us pure and dazzling creativity. You that can turn scales into feathers, seawater to blood, caterpillars to butterflies – metamorphose our species, awaken in us the powers that we need to survive the present crisis and evolve into more eons of our solar journey.

“Awaken in us a sense of who we truly are: tiny ephemeral blossoms on the Tree of Life. Make the purpose and destiny of that tree our own purpose and destiny.

“Fill each of us with love for our true Self, which includes all of the creatures and plants and landscapes of the world. Fill us with a powerful urge for the well-being and continual unfolding of this Self.

“May we speak in all human councils on behalf of the animals and plants and landscapes of the Earth.

“May we shine with a pure inner passion that will spread rapidly through these leaden times.

“May we all awaken to our true and only nature – none other than the nature of Gaia, this living planet Earth.

“We call upon the power that sustains the planets in their orbits, that wheels our Milky Way in its 200-million-year spiral, to imbue our personalities and our relationships with harmony, endurance, and joy. Fill us with a sense of immense time so that our brief, flickering lives may truly reflect the work of vast ages past and also the million of years of evolution whose potential lies in our trembling hands.

“O stars, lend us your burning passion.

“O silence, give weight to our voice.

“We ask for the presence of the spirit of Gaia.

• Like 2

"We are watching and debating your end."

Hi Alan, who are the "we" ? and what are the "we" debating? Whether to have an earthquake of enormous proportions to get rid us....?  I do not think nature quite works like that, actually i will even say " it don't" . 

Not all men are out to destroy, how would mother nature section out the good from the bad and what happens to the other animals we share this planet with when nature shows its wrath?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

"We are watching and debating your end."

Hi Alan, who are the "we" ? and what are the "we" debating? Whether to have an earthquake of enormous proportions to get rid us....?  I do not think nature quite works like that, actually i will even say " it don't" . 

Not all men are out to destroy, how would mother nature section out the good from the bad and what happens to the other animals we share this planet with when nature shows its wrath?

We  in my stupid essay I the universe which might in itself be a ,living conscious orgasm.

I think if our planet was a living thing, then we humans might be equated to that of a disease carrying virus on its surface?

We humans are one of the few animals that soil its own nest.

Alan

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Alan McDougall said:

We  in my stupid essay I the universe which might in itself be a ,living conscious orgasm.

:blink:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

:blink:

Habitat, let me just say, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Now if only I could stop laughing.

• Like 2

The much-dreaded "Freudian slip" ?

• Like 1

So, Mother Nature just had an orgasm? I suppose that would explain flooding..

..I'll show myself out

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Habitat said:

The much-dreaded "Freudian slip" ?

Your response was perfect. LMAO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alan McDougall said:

We humans are one of the few animals that soil its own nest.

We are also the only animals that try to clean up not only our current mistakes, but also our past mistakes, as well as go out of our way to help other animals in danger that we had nothing to do with.

• Like 3

Organism not orgasm? ;)

2 hours ago, Alan McDougall said:

Organism not orgasm? ;)

Big bang led to a big orgasm.  I think Habitat called it right.

• Like 4

again ... Kurt Vonnegut has it ! 

http://www.pierretristam.com/Bobst/07/wf041307.htm

Its actually an old idea , from 

abc96927b209d8323054845835175e55.jpg

all the way up to :

aCrowley09.jpg

( I myself being a high priest of a sex cult, it is my duty to  enact the ' cosmoerotocreative'  rites ... otherwise , you guys  .... all finished ... the  earth, the shy, the stars , out like that  

tumblr_n4fv7r07Rp1qlxyddo1_400.gif

• Like 3

SOrry fellas ... the gurls' been at it for ages ..

~

~

• Like 1

The characters , in this version of 'The Big Space **** ' are the 'Thelemic - Neo - Egyptian' 'deities ' ;  Nuit  ( black, night, null, void , an extension of Nu / Nut {Egy.}  )  - the 'time / space continuum '.   and Hadit   ( center, concentration,  Had { winged disk in Egyptian symbolism}  the     'point events'    occurring within the 'field of Nu'. 

I will leave this here .... I am sure other posters will ....  put  that in their pipe and smoke it  

... or not. 

• Like 2

So...wait, what? An established Christian is attempting to retroactively declare a prophecy from the point of view of a personified Earth-deity?

:huh:

• Like 2

Does killing mother nature also include eradicating disease?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 6:06 PM, third_eye said:

SOrry fellas ... the gurls' been at it for ages ..

~

~

Fake definitely fake!

Harry should hand his man card.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2016 at 4:49 AM, Merc14 said:

Man may very well destroy themselves but the planet will be just fine until the local star consumes it.

Funny enough, if we were to disappear of the face of the earth tomorrow, the one thing that would remain for centuries after all other traces of us are gone are Neil Armstrong's footprints on the moon! 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2016 at 6:07 PM, back to earth said:

The characters , in this version of 'The Big Space **** ' are the 'Thelemic - Neo - Egyptian' 'deities ' ;  Nuit  ( black, night, null, void , an extension of Nu / Nut {Egy.}  )  - the 'time / space continuum '.   and Hadit   ( center, concentration,  Had { winged disk in Egyptian symbolism}  the     'point events'    occurring within the 'field of Nu'. 

I will leave this here .... I am sure other posters will ....  put  that in their pipe and smoke it  

... or not. 

LOL, busted big time, good catch mate :tu:

I think this is a Thelemic and Louise religion........

• Like 1