Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother shot while holding 5 years old child

Deleted

I am being honest tripe is a good word actually it might be right up there with excellent! word.

My previous thought:

WHew good word that! [tripe] and its going in my repertoire of handy dandies.
Have to keep my needles, skills and game on you know.

Dude ah third-eye, so seems pretty sad ah? sorry to hear that, so are there any real police forces over there like in small towns or such or is it a free for all like in parts of Africa/South-America etc.?  Just curious.

33 minutes ago, third_eye said:

taking part in about 50 of the murders himself. One victim was fed to crocodiles, he recalled, and four others were hanged and thrown into the sea.

The self-described hit man, Edgar Matobato, said that Rodrigo Duterte, the new president of the Philippines

Oh back to the flow and and I'm sticking to my views in that, it shouldn't have even been in the news, should be federal law for cams on uniforms and all police cars ON! all the time and let them do their job. If they are caught in multiple offenses of abuse etc. etc. in the public arena, don't just move them to another precinct headquarters(which the do repeatedly in the states), the computers can find them FIRE THEM FOR LIFE and mandatory 5 years in prison and not a federal holiday in, and no no stipend whatever to spouses, bad cop? then even wifey / hubby pays too. If there is no accountability, ...well  enough -- okay on to some fun! for me YEY!

Edited by MWoo7

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

I am being honest tripe is a good word actually it might be right up there with excellent! word.

My previous thought:

WHew good word that! [tripe] and its going in my repertoire of handy dandies.
Have to keep my needles, skills and game on you know.

Dude ah third-eye, so seems pretty sad ah? sorry to hear that, so are there any real police forces over there like in small towns or such or is it a free for all like in parts of Africa/South-America etc.?  Just curious.

Where exactly are you referring to ?

... if you mean the article posted it is the Philippines ... close and nearby but not the same ... the self same President that called Obama a son of a whore ...

~

• Like 1

Holy, yeah Phillippines re the posting above, again wow called President son of a whore, didn't see that in the headlines over here HA!

Just now, MWoo7 said:

Holy, yeah Phillippines re the posting above, again wow called President son of a whore, didn't see that in the headlines over here HA!

Sorry ... I have no idea where you are ... I thought the headline was plastered everywhere along with the G20 news ...

~

• Like 1

North America and it gets cold most of the year and I don't always catch everything well unless I visit with an Auntie which has her tv stuck to fox channel , HA! only thing is the funny stuff on that spin show, like that watters kid is kind of funny. Oh and I pretty much use a local rag for fire starter but I look at it once in a while  :  D

oh local rag, local papar / newspaper

• Like 1

Just now, MWoo7 said:

North America and it gets cold most of the year and I don't always catch everything well unless I visit with an Auntie which has her tv stuck to fox channel , HA! only thing is the funny stuff on that spin show, like that watters kid is kind of funny. Oh and I pretty much use a local rag for fire starter but I look at it once in a while  :  D

oh local rag, local papar / newspaper

:lol:

Well okay then ... some updates on President Duterte's Crime 'Eradication' Program for you ...

On September 5, 2016, with 2,400 people dead so far, Rodrigo Duterte, says that "plenty will be killed" in the war against drugs.[47]U.S. President Barack Obama cancels a scheduled meeting with the President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, after Duterte referred to Obama as a "son of a whore", while adding "I am no American puppet", in response to Obama's recent criticism of his war on drugs.[48][49] On Septemper 8, Budi Waseso, head of Indonesia's National Narcotics Agency (BNN), says he plans on copying Rodrigo Duterte's hardline tactics against drug traffickers.[50]

~

Though as of today I believe the number has passed 3000 killed ...

~

Oh my, I just love my (they would say it Pilopino ) Filipino friends, I had no idea their country was such a touchy situation so to speak. Wow, known as The Punisher sheeze.

At a glance I thought this said dingdong

" Rodrigo "Rody" Roa Duterte (born March 28, 1945), also known as Digong, .....His domestic policy has focused on combating illegal drug trade by initiating a nationwide drug war. Following criticism from United Nations human rights experts that extrajudicial killings had increased since the election, he threatened to withdraw the Philippines from the UN and form a new organization with China and African nations.[13] "

Sheeze thanks I'll certainly bring this up when visiting, oh my, had no idea AGAIN THANKS !

Maybe I'll just stick to my newspaper, but then again I don't like being in a box and closed off with the world, but the internet WOW ! Mass info, the number of articles and some seem off the wall, well too much data .... information is just a little teensy bit overwhelming
.... and like others I'll be just reading what I want to see HA! and that reminds me of my other Auntie in the south in the bible belt : D

Edited by MWoo7

15 hours ago, third_eye said:

Fine ... then present your case and opinions as it is weighed with valid and objective evidences that proves the matter one way or the other ... the manner with which you protest is no better if not worse because it does not help make things any better ... see where the this is going ?

Not for the sake of arguments ... arguing does not help ~

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

From your link ... so your point here being Korryn is black so that makes her dangerous ?

~

From Link Courtesy of @Aztec

Officer Down Memorial Page : for 2016 as of today ...

~

On 9/15/2016 at 0:14 PM, Zenith said:

Wanna know something more alarming? More cops are shot by blacks than blacks shot by cops.

Still I fail to see how your claim here of more cops are shot by blacks stands up to scrutiny ...

~

15 hours ago, third_eye said:

From your link ... so your point here being Korryn is black so that makes her dangerous ?

Don't be absurd.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zenith said:

Don't be absurd.

~

that's a relief ...

~

• 2 weeks later...