Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Communication with an orb

UM-Bot

Story submission by: RainyTown  Location: California

This will be a bit lengthy as the experience itself lasted about 30 minutes. I haven't browsed this site in depth for a similar situation, but am totally open to being directed towards someone else who could discuss based on experience. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111705/communication-with-an-orb

I would probably take into consideration and not communicate with it anymore. It told you to be afraid,and didn't seem to give you a definitive answer on what it was.My guess is something negative. Don't acknowledge it and make note,whether on paper,smartphone etc. of this and anymore events of this,preferably out of your residence so it can't if at all hear your thoughts.If this continues or gets worse,I'd search for some help from a medium or get your place blessed.

I'm  not going into details,but my last house was haunted and I and my best friend experienced many unbelievable but true events there.I had my house blessed and it seemed to calm it down before I sold it.Good luck.

I have had experience with fairies (lights size of dime) and orbs (pastel-colored 4"-6" in dia.) and have found them to be aware, intelligent and happy to interact in a usually non-verbal manner. They seem to be an other-dimensional energy lifeform. All of my experiences have been positive in nature as if set up by someone to learn from as humans know very little about all the lifeforms around us that share our living space. It is brave of them to show themselves to us so they do so carefully. You can talk to them verbally though you can telepath silently and they 'hear' you. The ones I have experienced flashed at me in a playful way. Several friends of mine have had experiences with them well before I did so I have several guides to understanding what is going on and why. If any of this resonates with your own experience we can continue talking. I found these surprise experiences to be life-changing in that my view of reality has greatly expanded with is a very good thing! Thanks for sharing your experience, UM-Bot. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2016 at 4:01 AM, anomaly tracker said:

I have something that likes my DirecTV box, it's like a blob-foggy form, the first time I saw it , I sat and watched it and thought WTF and then a circle bobbed back and forth from one light to the other and I heard the theme from "Close Encounters" playing  to match the movement and I had to laugh...guess it had a sense of humor.

Seems like the orb, likes to communicate. If it happens again, you know it's for sure. Its starts with yes and no all the way where you trust each other etc etc.

Where it came from.. Could be a spirit, or an ET technology, list is endless

Yes indeed. I will see them again as I know where they are most likely to be. The first time I saw them it was so amazing I just talked and told them how neat they were. Next time it will be an experience focused on learning more about them. I'm looking forward to it.   

BOL2.jpg

12 hours ago, anomaly tracker said:

Yes indeed. I will see them again as I know where they are most likely to be. The first time I saw them it was so amazing I just talked and told them how neat they were. Next time it will be an experience focused on learning more about them. I'm looking forward to it.   

BOL2.jpg

I found your image/ picture very interesting, and I am wondering if you would prefer to share more about your experience which is related to this image?

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to respond to this story.  I realize most folks who read this will dismiss my advice and that is to be expected.

What you saw was indeed a light. It was indeed and entity.

But, it was not a fairy, it was not an angel, it was not the "dearly departed' spirit of any person.

You communicated with an entity that can "hear" your thoughts.  It does not need verbal communication to respond and often comes as a benign "light".  It can be in the form of an orb, spinning wheel, translucent mist, and many, many other forms including dead people and can even take on animal shapes.

While it can "speak" audibly, it prefers to make itself known with movements such as flying, rotating, and causing inanimate objects to move around you.

So, what is it?

It is referred to as a "fallen angel" otherwise correctly known as a demon.

They roam this earth, seeking to entice, lure, and deceive unsuspecting people into believing that they are communicating with "spirits" of the departed, aliens from another planet, beings from another dimension, and fairies from a magical world usually unseen by humans. They do not manifest as their true selves until they have you completely convinced that whatever form they have taken to deceive you, is in fact real. Then, they will show their true nature. In you case, the demon told you correctly to be afraid.  

Why would it indicate this if it was a benign spirit, alien, or fairy?

Satan and his minions "masquerade as beings/angels of Light" - 2 Corinthians 11: 14.

If it can convince you that it is okay to speak with it, slowly it will overtake your daily life until you are wandering around like a drunken fool. Maybe even thinking you are going mad. The end result of this communication is ALWAYS corruption of the spirit, soul, mind, and body.

My first question is: What doorway was opened? Music, acts, a movie, an attitude?  ALL of these things can open you up to demonic visitation because they inhabit all things deadly/negative/violent/mystical.

My second question is: What will you do about it?  The ONLY way to deliverance is through belief in Jesus.

I hope you choose LIFE.

OMG, not again.

"Orbs" are nothing other than bugs/dust other small object illuminated by a camera, close to the lens, and out of focus.  They are not entities.  They are not ghosts.  They are not spirits.  They are not demons.  They are not faeries.  They are not angels. The can only interact as a bug would, or a piece of dust caught on a breeze.  They are nothing other than what they've been shown to be time after time after time after time.  They are not an unexplained mystery and do not belong in such a place such as this.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2016 at 4:50 AM, anomaly tracker said:

BOL2.jpg

Can seem to put my finger on what this is, can you give us more info?

Helena-Bonham-Carter-Gif-Eating-Wonderin

• Like 1

I haven't had any experiences with orbs but I have had experiences with spirits. It's a touchy subject for some but there is so much more to this life than meets the eye x

5 minutes ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

I haven't had any experiences with orbs but I have had experiences with spirits. It's a touchy subject for some but there is so much more to this life than meets the eye x

In this specific case and cases related to "orbs"...no, there isn't much more than meets the eye.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

1) Where is the camera in this story? I don't see any reference to one. In addition, many people (myself included) have seen orbs without a camera in front of their face. Are you telling us that they're just specks of dust on the lens, even when there's no lens involved? Makes no sense!

2) Wikipedia pages aren't actually proof of anything - they can be and are polluted with many biases, opinions and poorly researched 'facts'. No serious researchers go by what they see on Wikipedia alone. 

Edited by krone
  • Like 1