Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to contact aliens?

Schrammatt1

8 minutes ago, Schrammatt1 said:

i seek to learn from higher being,  i also seek to be healed, there is so much i don't know so much i seek to learn but all this  fear and pain in me holed me back, i wish to remember stuff but i just don't know how to do these things, when i was into the new age stuff i remember filling positive energy from one, how do you heal your self? how do you become more aware and highness, there is so much i seek to learn , so little i know.

As from me being a star seed, i don't know, often i find myself asking who am i but i have yet to find out, i fill a lote of times that they know, who ever they are and what ever they know maybe there  readying me for something, maybe im just crazy, but i know i will always try to have love and light in my hart but im afraid i might fail, and that i am nothing, but i do seek more.

That is a rather poignant and humble statement.. If you have love in your heart, you are on the right track, nothing breaks through to the "other", except purity of heart.

12 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Probing. 

I should not comment on this.....

Morse code?!?!?!

:P

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you use the same method to contact the fire department?

It wen't out of use because it didn't work if the fire department had forgotten to eat their high vibrational diet. :P

PS: Does anyone know what a high vibrational diet is ? Somekind of jelly I presume ? :innocent:

On 16/08/2016 at 5:01 AM, crystal sage said:

if you take a look at the present instabilities of the world.. the wars,... the terrorism ... it is not a good time to come clean about governments hiding this information from the world..

Perhaps youre not very well read....nor pay attention to the news.

When Clinton was President of the USA...he appeared on TV worldwide.....to say......"We thought we found alien microbes in a space rock".   Announced it to the world he did... and on TV too....

and that was YEARS ago too

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

To contact Aliens, you must gather in circle in the lotus position and counter-clockwise each one of you chant the mantra Owaa Taigoo Siam seven times.

When Clinton was President of the USA...he appeared on TV worldwide.....to say......"We thought we found alien microbes in a space rock".   Announced it to the world he did... and on TV too....

I don't think we are referring to  just Microbes.. We have all heard of the ideation and evidence  of Panspermia for decades..    But then again.. as we are now hearing.. Mankind is made up of 90% of bacteria gut flora.. microbes.. that are now found to influence how we feel.. think.. perceive the world.. and can even affect our health.. our lives..   also the studies on how some flus, viruses  have been linked to comet activity.. the liquid dust from space.. so who knows? the aliens could be microbes.. ;) http://www.apa.org/monitor/2012/09/gut-feeling.aspx  http://www.space.com/53-comets-formation-discovery-and-exploration.html

• Like 1

Mankind is not made up of 90% gut flora, 90% of the cells in a human's body are in fact gut flora. It's like saying 90% of my lounge room is sofa, therefore my lounge room is made up of sofa.

• Like 1

http://bigthink.com/amped/humans-10-human-and-90-bacterial

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-humans-carry-more-bacterial-cells-than-human-ones/ 

;) clarification...

All the bacteria living inside you would fill a half-gallon jug; there are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than human cells, according to Carolyn Bohach, a microbiologist at the University of Idaho (U.I.), along with other estimates from scientific studies. (Despite their vast numbers, bacteria don't take up that much space because bacteria are far smaller than human cells.) Although that sounds pretty gross, it's actually a very good thing

http://autoimmune-paleo.com/host-vs-human-how-our-microbiome-controls-every-aspect-of-our-health/

Did you know that 90% of our body’s cells are bacteria, protozoa, yeast, and even viruses? That’s right 90% — according to the National Institute of Health (NIH).1

More than 100 trillion of these organisms live in our body and they make up an estimated 3 pounds of our body weight.2 They live on our skin, in our mouth, throughout our body, and especially in our intestinal tract. Turns out we may be more host than human!

Microbes manipulate your mind

Bacteria in your gut may be influencing your thoughts and moods, raising the possibility that probiotics could be used to treat psychiatric illnesses  https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2012/aug/19/microbes-manipulate-your-mind

http://cosmology.net/Comets.html    now add all the above information to what we now know from the cosmological influences and their bacteria... viruses.. microbes that survive their trip through space and land on Earth..

Microbes which flourish in the cold are this planets most successful colonizers. In fact, microbes dwelling in permafrost have a total biomass many times higher than those living in soil.

Nor are microbes the only creatures who live within frozen soil and ice. Eukaryotic cells are also found in permafrost (T. Vishnivetskaya et al. The Earth Cryosphere, 1997, 2, 71). Algae, mosses, viable seeds, and a variety of plants such lichens and snow bells can live and even blossom while buried for months beneath snow and ice. Complex animals and plants thrive in subzero temperatures 4 miles beneath the frigid antarctic ocean, at the bottom of the sea, under thousands of pounds of crushing, ice-cold ocean weight. In one recent deep ocean study, 500 new species were discovered 20,000 feet feet below the frozen surface, living in darkness, in frigid temperatures, and withstanding thousands of pounds of crushing ocean pressure over every inch of their bodies.

However, in contrast to complex animals and plants, bacteria and microbes can survive can frozen, deep within the permafrost for millions of years (E, Rivikina, et al.,m Geomicrobiology, 1998, 15, 187). Moreover, microbes which form spores in frozen conditions might live for billions of years (D. A. Gilichinsky Permafrost Model of Extraterrestrial Habitat, In G. Horneck & C. Baumstark-Khan. Astrobiology, Springer, 2002).

In fact they are perfectly adapted for a life on some frozen astral object, traveling through space. "The long term impact of subzero temperaturs should be regarded not as extreme and limiting but rather as a stabilizing factor supporting the viabilty of microorganisms" (D. A. Gilichinsky Permafrost Model of Extraterrestrial Habitat, In G. Horneck & C. Baumstark-Khan. Astrobiology, Springer, 2002).

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/01mar_meteornetwork/  

March 1, 2011: Every day about 100 tons of meteoroids -- fragments of dust and gravel and sometimes even big rocks – enter the Earth's atmosphere. Stand out under the stars for more than a half an hour on a clear night and you'll likely see a few of the meteors produced by the onslaught. But where does all this stuff come from? Surprisingly, the answer is not well known. 

When Comet LINEAR broke apart last year it revealed what many scientists thought all along: Water in Earth's oceans could have come from outer space.

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast18may_1/   

14 hours ago, seeder said:

And the people of this planet didn't go out of control?     I don't believe it.

• Like 1

As far as I know there is only one tried and true method for contacting aliens: stare at the sun for as long as you possibly can.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:32 AM, Lord Fedorable said:

The most common is telepathy.

Yeah, just take of the tinfoil hat.........

• Like 1

On 8/18/2016 at 8:55 AM, ChrLzs said:

As for having snowball chances...  Do you think these threads are only for the benefit of those who are actually posting in them?  Did you know that people are able to actually read these posts without contributing, without even logging in?  That they can do so now or at any time into the future (as long as UM exists)?  Do you think it's best to leave lies or false claims unchallenged/undiscussed?

I so much agree with this.

Look at the woo spam in the thread. Sure the subject is nutso, but what is wrong with pointing that out? Why can't the people with brain point out what is wrong with the claims of those who do not? Information exists to be challenged until it can be challenged no more. I think if you reach one mind and offer it facts to improve it, then all has been worthwhile. Why hold the hand of woo, it is not something worth nurturing as it has proven itself time and again. It is not deeper understanding, it is not beneficial. I do not get why it gets a PC treatment? It is nonsense, why cant it be called nonsense? Just because a few want to pretend it is not?

I'll let Brian Cox taker over, anyone want to argue with him about it?

Discover reason people. 

IrOlhvdFa1IHX6CYOccTtT5M3knSP53fLHbw4qLS

• Like 5

On 03/10/2016 at 5:45 PM, crystal sage said:

And there are 10x more DVDs in my lounge room than sofas. My lounge still isn't made up of DVDs.

they also influence my thinking and mood, that doesn't mean Im made up of DVDs.

• Like 1

ET Phone home

On 11/08/2016 at 3:55 PM, Schrammatt1 said:

Anyone?

The best way, currently, is to send messages via radio waves.

The Voyager craft also have info onboard them on the human race and Earth in case they are intercepted by extraterrestrials.

Edited by Black Monk

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:46 PM, Lord Fedorable said:

And there are 10x more DVDs in my lounge room than sofas. My lounge still isn't made up of DVDs.

they also influence my thinking and mood, that doesn't mean Im made up of DVDs.

:)   But all the gathered information.. the feelings that you experienced whilst watching them affected you biochemistry... all gathered information adds to the story of who you are .. your knowledge.. the feelings and emotions... the psychological influences of the empathic role plays that you experiences whilst watching these videos.. lock them in and categorize them in you memory for future use.. ( learning)  ... automatically link up with other bits of information you have stored in your mind and create meanings..  feelings.. emotions.. perceptions of other things you view or experience later.. ( the mind , either subconsciously or consciously  creates new meanings by linking.. matching information it has stored  in it's memory.. it's attached emotions with what ever new it focuses on.. or experiences.. the mind is forever cataloging all the sensory input.. all the information it receives with what ever is stored and the meanings you have attached to them.. )   Hence this is how psychology .. counselling works.. reframing experiences..  understandings..  subconscious social/ cultural/ experiential influences .. in more functional ways..

So if the bacteria.. affects how you feel... it affects your perception of events... ( a more drastic explanation is how phobia's or OCD work.. a simple negative experience and your perception of the event can have lasting influences on your perceived reality.. and your  future behaviours.. )  These various groups of microbes affect every organ in your body.. as well as your moods.. cravings... even how your neurons fire.. connect..    ;)   they control your reality.... until .. they don't.,. ( Free will... will power.. overriding the automatic play.. )