Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Americanism, Not Globalism,Will Be Our Credo

ellapenella

Can you give a description of the video for folks that may not be able to or willing to do youtube please?

• Like 1

if they are not willing to watch a video than they do not care enough, why bother explaining anything to them. they are not worth neither time nor effort,

youtube is free, no restrictions on this video, so everyone is able. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

I was getting there with reason of why I posted it. I think it's a matter of recognizing that there is really a global elite among us all and they're destroying the western world deliberately.   I think Americans need to  fight back and unite against it . I think that and i don't mean this like oh we are so great and everyone isn't, but I think that we are maybe the last of the free world left and if we're taken over by them like we see happening abroad things will only increase to get worse.  I really do believe that all the nwo talk we've always heard and mentioned is really occurring and it's foundation it's power is in globalism. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

if they are not willing to watch a video than they do not care enough, why bother explaining anything to them. 

youtube is free, no restrictions, so everyone is able. 

it's a pretty powerful video,it say so much.everything.it's all there.

14 minutes ago, rashore said:

Can you give a description of the video for folks that may not be able to or willing to do youtube please?

yeah , like we will no longer surrender this country or it's people to the false song of globalism.

Maybe Trump could start by not outsourcing his own products, by not hiring undocumented workers and by paying the American workers he does hire. 

• Like 2

if they are not willing to watch a video than they do not care enough, why bother explaining anything to them. they are not worth neither time nor effort,

youtube is free, no restrictions on this video, so everyone is able. 

Some people have restrictions on their bandwith or data usage. And it's just polite to describe a video when posting it, much like it's polite to include a snippet of an article when posting up a link for it when starting a topic. Some people are unwilling to open links without description- not out of lack of caring, but rather a wariness of just blindly opening links without some forewarning of what the content is.

• Like 6

may be he will along with many others, when businesses environment here improves so businesses can be competitive in it.

as for him paying his workers, please provide data that shows he is paying less than anyone else in the same segment. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Well, he's about 50 years (or more) too late to be spouting that sort of rhetoric. Unless Trump wants to wind the clock back at least that half-century, which would be disastrous for the US, the lifeblood of America's economy is tied to the global market.

Realistically, he knows he can't do this, but he also knows his most loyal voter base are those who are afraid - in particular, those who are afraid of how America has changed over the past 4, 5 or 6 decades. He is a snake-oil salesman pitching an America of the past, probably an America that never was and never can be, and like any good snake-oil salesman there are plenty of rubes at the fairground who fall for his pitch.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Maybe Trump could start by not outsourcing his own products, by not hiring undocumented workers and by paying the American workers he does hire. 

Maybe you should start by educating yourself about that. like why he's done that  and why a lot of others do it too . and actually he hasn't shut down factories here and fired thousands of workers like Nabisco, and Carrier,and  Smithfield to name a few that  have done so. Why have done so? do you know why? Those are companies that employees thousands of people who have shut down their factories and moved them leaving behind Americans jobless.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Maybe you should start by educating yourself about that. like why he's done that  and why a lot of others do it too . and actually he hasn't shut down factories here and fired thousands of workers like Nabisco and carrier Smithfield to name a few that  have done. Why have done so? do you know why? Those are companies that employees thousands of people who have shut down their factories and moved them leaving behind Americans jobless.

when blind hate fills your head, it shuts off your eyes and brain,

• Like 1

may be he will along with many others, when businesses environment here improves so businesses can be competitive in it.

as for him paying his workers, please provide data that shows he is paying less than anyone else in the same segment. 

I'm not talking about paying less. I'm talking about paying what has been contracted. 

Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA TODAY NETWORK investigation found hundreds of people – carpenters, dishwashers, painters, even his own lawyers – who say he didn’t pay them for their work.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiIp-yV17nOAhUG7yYKHQfHCP4QFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Felections%2F2016%2F06%2F09%2Fdonald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits%2F85297274%2F&usg=AFQjCNHqx9Ia0aVTvqChIcVjsb0NVeXrjQ&sig2=b4OuBOhnqDEAm15obkx_ng&bvm=bv.129422649,d.eWE

He has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Maybe you should start by educating yourself about that. like why he's done that  and why a lot of others do it too . and actually he hasn't shut down factories here and fired thousands of workers like Nabisco, and Carrier,and  Smithfield to name a few that  have done so. Why have done so? do you know why? Those are companies that employees thousands of people who have shut down their factories and moved them leaving behind Americans jobless.

Corporations that have made record-breaking profits have still chosen to move operations to where they can pay people slave wages. Trump claims to be a billionaire. You don't think he can afford to actually pay people at least minimum wage? Of course he can. He chooses not to because he is incredibly greedy. 

• Like 2

may be he has a good reason not to pay, if i could i would not pay half the contractors that worked for my company either, maybe they did lousy jobs, and did not want to get it right without being paid extra for their own mistakes. 

i see it quite often in construction. 

here is an example for you, you hire a crew to do home renovations, but when they are done, half the doors wont close, floor makes all kind of sounds, paint job is horrible, you can see drywall screws, tiles are crooked...etc,  yet contractor wants extra money to fix those problems, would you pay for job like that?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

may be he has a good reason not to pay, if i could i would not pay half the contractors that worked for my company either, maybe they did lousy jobs, and did not want to get it right without being paid extra for their own mistakes. 

i see it quite often in construction. 

here is an example for you, you hire a crew to do home renovations, but when they are done, half the doors wont close, floor makes all kind of sounds, paint job is horrible, you can see drywall screws, tiles are crooked...etc,  yet contractor wants extra money to fix those problems, would you pay for job like that?

I would say if he had a few cases, that might be realistic. I don't think after hundreds of cases and involvement in 3,500 lawsuits that the problem is not Donald. 

Plus, he has this odd tendency to offer to rehire people he has stiffed. The ones that don't go under because he stiffed them, that is. I doubt they accept very often, though. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, aztek said:

when blind hate fills your head, it shuts off your eyes and brain,

What else has to happen before people realize what's really going on world wide or on the world stage as i keep hearing people say? there's no utopia with the globalist for them.  t's obvious that they do not want the country to function correctly I seen their commie flags and actions out there while they protested burning the American flag.

If someone were to run the country in all sincere truth  like utilize the laws that should be utilized and  hold people accountable to them there would be no problems like we see happening or there would be less problems ...so when they say Donald Trump this or that I say yeah He's the man that will follow the rules and hold them accountable to them and things will change that's all it takes.

It  makes no sense to me how they keep running the same narrative about him when all it takes is someone running with a true heart about it because they don't want  the nwo to succeed. he exposes the nwo and he'll always be  surrounding in controversy by them  at every and any chance they get I think that's why he gets a free pass with his voters whereas everyone else always looks to criticize him.. As if every other president was so perfect. I don't think he's a bad man. It's a weird election but he seems pretty honest and straightforward about his cause.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I would say if he had a few cases, that might be realistic. I don't think after hundreds of cases and involvement in 3,500 lawsuits that the problem is not Donald. 

lol, he is the biggest developer in nyc, and prbly the usa, if not the world,  he has thousand of subs working for his projects at any given day,  cases are against his company is not same as  cases against him personally, he trained his management teams not to let mistakes slide, yea his company is most likely being sued by contractors who were not paid for half a$$ jobs.

but it is clear to me you just hate him, and nothing will change your mind, well, your choice. 

so vote for Hillary, it'll make you feel like you did the right thing you can be proud of.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Corporations that have made record-breaking profits have still chosen to move operations to where they can pay people slave wages. Trump claims to be a billionaire. You don't think he can afford to actually pay people at least minimum wage? Of course he can. He chooses not to because he is incredibly greedy. 

So let's see YOU would rather keep taxes high so that companies won't stay here? That's all the reason why companies don't stay here, that and other countries are killing them in competition making it impossible for them to compete so what do you expect is gonna happen? you don't get it because you're not looking at the entire situation. 

And let me just this Hillary is selling America out in ways that our national security is at risk. Why not focus on the real enemy at large? You and me too probably need to learn more  about companies and competition of why they are really overseas and why everything here is made in china.when it should be made in U.S.A

25 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Plus, he has this odd tendency to offer to rehire people he has stiffed. The ones that don't go under because he stiffed them, that is. I doubt they accept very often, though. 

But what about Hillary's lawsuits? That's something you would think a sincere person looking out for the best interest of the nation would be more concerned about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

he outsources like everyone does to save money.  our wages are to hi.   we even outsource here in the usa by highering illegals and paying them less they get jobs americans go on welfare.

2 minutes ago, danielost said:

he outsources like everyone does to save money.  our wages are to hi.   we even outsource here in the usa by highering illegals and paying them less they get jobs americans go on welfare.

I think they get jobs and they go on welfare.I think they collect welfare with every baby they have here even if they're illegal.  It really needs to stop.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I think they get jobs and they go on welfare.I think they collect welfare with every baby they have here even if they're illegal.  It really needs to stop.

aren't the babies americans by law.

• Like 1