Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Old lady in dream

Jennyy

Pretty sure I posted this story somewhere else by accident so I'll post it here too: 

Hey everyone. I had one of the weirdest dreams a couple of months ago. It probably means nothing but it was pretty strange. In my dream I woke up in a field of colorful flowers and there was a rainbow too. I stood up and looked around and the only thing in this beautiful field was a brown wooden house. So of course I had to check it out so I ran to it and when I opened the door there was an old lady sitting in a rocking chair with another chair in front of her and two glasses of tea. It was as if she was expecting me so I sat infront of her and she gave me tea. As soon as she started to talk I went deaf. I could hear everything BUT her. This took a dark turn. I kept saying "what?" And it seemed like she started to talk faster and faster. I tried reading her lips, but she was moving them too fast. She looked desperate, like she really wanted to tell me something but I just couldn't hear her, only tiny whispers even though she seemed to say it loudly . It was weird. Does anyone have an idea of what this could mean? Or is it just nothing. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jennyy

• Trent2300

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a few questions did you seems wore out, or drained of energy ? Dreams sometimes mean nothing other times it's our mind working out things in its own way. We're you going through alot when you had this dream?