Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can one prove advanced tech for the pyramids?

rakovsky

21 hours ago, Zak57745 said:

"Start with chapters 1-3 you can continue but you might need the help of an adult to understand 5-11. Additionally look at Appendices H & I which deals with hopeless and inept people who just cannot troll to saves their lives."

Is making fun of someone for there beliefs is a personal attack?

"    An insult would be directly attacking your person or intelligence.  "

You just got reported mate . 

10 hours ago, Hanslune said:

It was noting that you were terrible at trolling. Telling the truth is always appropriate also is it your belief that you have a right to troll?

Since you were unsuccessful in your initial trolling you are now trying to play the victim. You really DO need to read that book dude.

LOL

Its a classic response. I seen certain types do  long before the internet .     The classic example was at work once; big mouth d******* goes on and on at my boss, and threatens him with physical violence. Someone breaks up the argument  and guy, as he is being led away, turns back, takes a swing and hits boss in the ear ... and receives an automatic right cross in return ... guy runs off seriously panicking  " Help help ! I have been assaulted ! "   

Goose has exception,  gander does not - apparently . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, seeder said:

aha it does indeed!  :tsu:

He will probably reincarnate with a new name of course.

He legged it !  

I love it when they do that .   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Its a classic response. I seen certain types do  long before the internet .     The classic example was at work once; big mouth d******* goes on and on at my boss, and threatens him with physical violence. Someone breaks up the argument  and guy, as he is being led away, turns back, takes a swing and hits boss in the ear ... and receives an automatic right cross in return ... guy runs off seriously panicking  " Help help ! I have been assaulted ! "   

Goose has exception,  gander does not - apparently . 

Yeah he just didn't seem to know how to troll. To successfully troll you need to:

1: Know something about the subject

2. Know the types of people here, most are well educated mature adults (not counting Harte) and childish baiting doesn't actually work.

3. Realize no Egyptologist were here.

4. Understand that one of the key moderators, while not an Egyptologist, loves Egyptology - old American West saying; Rob and insult anyone you want but don't kick the sheriff's dog.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Harte said:

Glass was being made into beads in Mesopotamia in 2500 BC. A thousand years later, it was being made in Egypt.

Harte

Quite true, but not flat glass which is made using liquid to liquid interface.

Zak, please come back. This is all about learning. look and see that I was challenged by Harte. I am glad he did. I've been challenged many times and it has taught me a great deal.

The best conversations I find are the ones in which there is a debate involving conflicting scientific evidence.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This is all about learning. look and see that I was challenged by Harte. I am glad he did. I've been challenged many times and it has taught me a great deal.

The best conversations I find are the ones in which there is a debate involving conflicting scientific evidence.

INDEED!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Zak, please come back. This is all about learning. look and see that I was challenged by Harte. I am glad he did. I've been challenged many times and it has taught me a great deal.

Yesss. More of these threads. Less of politics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, back to earth said:

He has a point though ..... I am not actually this guy either . 

Need a chorus of "i am not Spartacus. "

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 6:42 PM, Zak57745 said:

Yes, thank you... 

I did not know you wanted me to send the link every time I commented...

So repeat after me...

No one knows "for sure" how the pyramids were built.

Sounds like a "crackpot" theory to me...

That is why thousands of people choose a different theory...

That is all I am saying...

Oh yeah here's the link!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramid_construction_techniques

Do we know exactly how the pyramids were built, every step?  No we don't but clues have been left that help us to understand the most probable method(s) that would have been used.

Worker camps have been found that held thousands of workers, Remains of ramps have been discovered especially one on the south side of the great pyramid and the stones in the Great Pyramid show chisel marks.  Photos of the Great Pyramid showing a hodgepodge of different size blocks and not all square.  Then there is the image that shows Egyptian workers pulling a large statue across the sand on a sled of some sort which also shows the sand in front of the sled being lubricated by some liquid.

It is things like this that help us understand how they did what they did and to file the concept of aliens having a hand in the building in the round file.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2016 at 9:43 PM, stereologist said:

Didn't mean it as a challenge. Just straightening up the dialogue. Don't want readers here misinformed.

Harte

• Like 2