Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange creature caught on camera

seeder

Strange creature caught on camera walking in the desert - is this goat-killing Chupacabra?

Real or fake? Filmed in Portugal the odd beast can be seen in this clip for a few seconds before disappearing behind a bush

This bizarre footage apparently shows a strange man-like creature walking slowly through the desert.

Filmed in Portugal the odd beast can be seen in this clip for a few seconds before disappearing behind a bush in the centre of the screen.

Some have said it could be a Chupacabra, a legendary Central and South American goat sucker with its first sightings in Puerto Rico.

While others have remarked on the eerie echoes of the footage with that of Big Foot.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/strange-creature-caught-camera-walking-8642124

• Like 2

lol.....and the person faking taking the video did not think about going down to see what it was doing behind the bush.

This is so fake I am embarrassed for the faker. 

• Like 5

At least it is not a mangy coyote.

Video taken in Portugal? Did anyone consider it might just be a skinny Portuguese guy out of a walk?

Kind of looks like a long limbed giant sloth to me.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

lol.....and the person faking taking the video did not think about going down to see what it was doing behind the bush.

This is so fake I am embarrassed for the faker. 

Excellent ! Yeah you know kids, they would have ripped out of there an flew down there in a instant, well cowboys / rodeos that type you know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Poor guy just wanted to have a $h!t behind a bush..he .never thought someone would be videoing that bit of nothingness at just the right time.

That would explain why he was walking the way he was... :P

• Like 5

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

At least it is not a mangy coyote.

True that. Every other Goat Sucker sighting/carcass ends up being a mangy coyote. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Poor guy just wanted to have a $h!t behind a bush..he .never thought someone would be videoing that bit of nothingness at just the right time.

LOL... well its one way to get your town/village on the map. 

• Like 1

I like this video! The way the creature moves intrigues me :)

• Like 2

Strange... in Portugal there isn´t any desert and the people talking in the video background are speaking Portuguese from Brazil... what a complete nonsense and even worst cgi… lol

3 minutes ago, some new guy said:

reminds me of those long armed goons from the old Popeye cartoons

433658.jpg

BEST - Ron

Haha, Love it! :)

• Like 1

You know it's fake when you can see a large patch of the environment just around it blur when it moves, 0:05 - 0:07 especially.

Edited by Ashyne

It has to be real because no one can make a costume that real, I can even see the muscles moving and twitching which is impossible in a costume.  Also, no human can match that stride, some experts proved it in a YouTube video.  ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, some new guy said:

reminds me of those long armed goons from the old Popeye cartoons

433658.jpg

BEST - Ron

OMG!!!! That's exactly what it is! :w00t:

Well I don't know that much about the land in Portugal. It might be Brazil some place instead.They do speak portueguese.I don't think it's anyone in a suit., the arms look really long. I do however remember a customer , a man who came to try on some clothes at my part time job once. He had on a baseball uniform for some team. That's not what caught my attention however. He had unusally long arms for a man with average build.They looked more like the arms you'd see on someone like Labron James or Tim Duncan.You know, these pro basketball players who are like 6'11' and way over.Looked odd on his torso and this figure reminds me of that.Also, it goes behind the shrub and then never emerges.

Hoku crap! There's a desert in my country and no one told me? Gotta go there to check the pyramids! 

• Like 3