Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Clinton Chronicles

ellapenella

I  have sympathy for the parents who's young boys were killed and placed on the railroad tracks when they witnessed the cocaine drop . When you look at the tragedy and families left  without  justice of their families deaths their beloved love ones because they got in the path of the Clinton's political climb , it's really sad. It's horrible.

• Like 1

I saw this film years ago. The two boys were a definite tragedy-although nothing has changed.  The Clintons are still as laawless as ever. If Hillary is elected we can surely say goodbye to our country and our freedom.

• Like 3

On 8/18/2016 at 4:40 AM, Aquarius Chik said:

I saw this film years ago. The two boys were a definite tragedy-although nothing has changed.  The Clintons are still as laawless as ever. If Hillary is elected we can surely say goodbye to our country and our freedom.

I just recently seen the film. Was because of a poster here Ashotep. She shared lot's of info and it lead me to look further into it. I was and still am shocked.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I just recently seen the film. Was because of a poster here Ashotep. She shared lot's of info and it lead me to look further into it. I was and still am shocked.

If you're really interested in the 2 boys' story, I highly recommend you get the book titled "The Boys On The Tracks" by Mara Leveritt.

I've posted quite a lot of the Ives/Henry story on various threads, and their murders, and the murders of all the others involved in just their case alone, have indeed been covered up because it all leads back to Iran/Contra and the cocaine/weapons smuggling that was operating out of Mena Airport in western Arkansas.

Then when you look in-depth enough, you find out that it, in turn, leads directly back to both then-Governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton and then-U.S. Vice President, George HW Bush.

I started a thread a year and a half ago about Mena Airport, and there is a lot about the boys in there...

I have been studying this case for a long time and when you realize it is only one small part of the overall Iran/Contra scandal, it quite astouding in it's scope and meaning.

It's easy to see why most people just don't get it and accept a simplified BS version of events which glosses over the true crimes and exonerates all involved.

Unraveling the boys' murders, unravels so much more that leads to decades of unbelievable corruption and treason.

It's why every President since the boys' murders have been part of the same group, and why that group of players, mostly working from behind the scenes(whether it be the MSM, the Wall Street bankers, the NeoCons, the M.I.C. etc) are trying so hard to make sure Trump doesn't win and Hillary does.

A lot of the same people who didn't get fully exposed and shamed out of politics were still in positions of power when 9/11 went down, and some are even STILL languishing with the elite... such as, Elliott Abrams, who was at the very least, guilty of two counts of withholding information from Congress in 1991 in relation to Iran/Contra, for which he only got 2 years probabtion and 100 hours of community service, but then President HW Bush pardoned him of course so he got off scott free. Now he is a "Senior Fellow" on the Council On Foreign Relations.

http://www.cfr.org/experts/middle-east-israel-human-rights/elliott-abrams/b1567

This guy should NEVER have been allowed to be back in such a position. He should have went to prison.

There's a whole host of people such as Abrams, that have been involved in shaping our foreign policy over the decades, but yet they are liars and criminals, and yet even worse, they are referred to in the MSM and "respected" and "experienced". It's disgusting!

Traitors are what they are. Kissinger, Nixon, LBJ, Powell, Abrams, and on and on and on, the list goes.

But back to the Ives/Henry story, I posted a partial list of people involved in keeping that cover-up alive and strong in a rather large posting found here...

I'll repost the section that pertains to the boys' story...

****START QUOTE**** (all links for information to my posting below are found in the thread posted directly above titled "Different Rules...")

The murders I speak of are that of 2 young teens, Kevin Ives(16) and Don Henry(17), who were killed in the early morning hours on August 23 1987, because they were witness to a drug drop from a plane that obviously was part of the still ongoing Mena Airport operations.

The murders became a national news item and were featured twice on America's Unsolved Mysteries television show.

To this day, there have been no arrests made in the murders, even though we now know who the people are who did it.

Dan Harmon(a then friend of Clinton) was one of the people involved in the murders. In 1988, he got Judge John Cole(another conspirator) to appoint himself(Harmon) to be "special prosecutor" in the investigation. Harmon's assistant prosecutor was Richard Garrett(another conspirator).

The state medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, ruled that the 2 boys smoked 20 pot joints and passed out on the track and ruled accidental death. The parents of the boys fought against that ruling and a second autopsy was done by an out-of-state medical examiner, Dr. Joseph Burton, and he discovered that Kevin's face had been smashed in by the butt of a rifle and Don had been stabbed in the back, both prior to being placed on the tracks. the ruling was murder.

Over the next few years, 6 witnesses, some who appeared before a grand jury, and some scheduled to appear at later grand juries, were themselves murdered with only 1 of those murders "solved"(they framed the kid who first reported seeing the murders). This happened after Richard Garrett had put out a call for witnesses to the murders of Kevin Ives and Don Henry.

The authorities would state at the time(mostly Harmon and Garrett on local news), that the other murders, as they happened, were not related to the Ives/Henry murders.

On December 31, 1988, Judge John Cole, who appointed Dan Harmon as "special prosecutor" on the case, brought the grand jury proceedings to a halt and prevented the jurors from releasing their findings, much to their dismay.

The reason, as we can see by the video clip below, is because it lead to the Mena drug connection...

https://youtu.be/OJwnL6d3xeg

Something to note as well, is HOW could state medical examiner Fahmy Malak make such an asinine ruling???

There was outrage and public demands for his resignation, and even the LA Times ran a 4-page article on Malak showing his MANY ridiculous rulings...

http://articles.latimes.com

And Bill Clinton backed Malak every step of the way. Which is to say, "of course", as Malak was doing his part in the cover-up.

Something to keep in mind is that the "cover up" isn't so much about keeping the perpetrators who killed Kevin Ives and Don Henry from justice, rather its meant to keep the reason WHY they were killed from coming out. And that's the drug drop, which leads back to Mena, which in turn leads back to the entire Iran/Contra/Cocaine operation that NO ONE went to jail for(except Thomas Clines for not reporting some taxes who got 18 months). The same operation that Clinton didn't deny when telling McClendon that George Bush and the CIA keep him in the dark about it.

In 1990, US Attorney Chuck Banks was in charge of the Federal grand jury into corruption, drugs, Mena etc, and at the same time, there was another State investigation going on with the 7th Judicial District Drug Task Force, led by prosecutor Jean Duffey.

Duffey's investigation immediately found loads of connections between the drug traffic and local and state officials, and one of the names coming up most often was Dan Harmon.

Duffey was told by her boss, Gary Arnold, on her first day as head of the Task Force, specifically not to look into any officials with the Task Force... and the Task Force was immediately obstructed constantly from the get go.

Duffey found out that there was a Federal investigation going on by US Attorney Chuck Banks, and went to him with her documents and evidence, and began working with Banks' assistant, Bob Govar.

And then, just like that, Banks closed down his Federal grand jury in December of 1990, while clearing Dan Harmon and all other State officials of any wrongdoing.

Banks' assistant, Bob Govar resigned out of frustration in Banks' decision.

Then immediately after in 1991, Dan Harmon is voted in as Seventh Judicial District Prosecutor and immediately begins a smear campaign against Jean Duffey using the local newspapers, who just print what Harmon says without vetting any of it first.

Harmon even got Judge Cole to issue a subpoena and a warrant for her documents, which Duffey knew she couldn't hand over, as that would place the lives of other witnesses and informants in danger.

This forced Duffey to flee the state, and for the next few years she lives in Texas as a school teacher.

Another investigator, Saline County Detective John Brown, reopened the case of the train deaths in 1993, and found another witness who placed Dan Harmon on the track the night of the boys' deaths. The witness passed a polygraph by the FBI and gave statements accordingly. Brown also got yet another witness, Sharline Wilson, who was not just a witness, but also confessed to being a part of the murders, and also placed Dan Harmon at the scene of the track, along with herself.

John Brown would also start being harassed by Harmon and his supporters, similar to Jean Duffey, and Brown eventually resigned from the department out of fear.

Something to remember is that now it's 1993, and Bill Clinton is about to demand the resignation of ALL 93 sitting U.S. Attorneys... something never done before... and he will assign his own.

That was the end of Chuck Banks as U.S. Attorney for Eastern Arkansas. Banks had actually been nominated by Bush for a Federal judgeship in late 1992, but Clinton as President in 1993 quashed that as well. Likely because Banks knew way too much about Clinton's affair within Arkansas.

By 1994, mostly thanks to unrelenting pressure from Kevin Ives' mother, Linda Ives, the FBI had to reopen the case into the train deaths.

Jean Duffey, still in Texas, was contacted by the FBI's Phyllis Cournan and she convinced Duffey to come back and Duffey's name was cleared of all wrongdoing in the accusations leveled against her by Harmon and the media in 1991.

FBI agent Cournan spent 18 months investigating the trains deaths, and like all the other investigations, when it got too close to the operations at Mena, her investigation too was shut down with a very unbelievable message given to Linda Ives about her son Kevin... "there is no evidence a crime was committed."

I can, and will, show you some FBI documents that show that officials in Saline County and surrounding areas were complicit in the drug trade and covering up the deaths of the boys on the tracks, and the other dead witnesses as well.

But first, we fast forward to 1997 and the activities of Dan Harmon are finally catching up to him and he was convicted of bunch of things including Racketeering and drug distribution...

- "At all times relevant to the instant case, Harmon was the Prosecutor for the Seventh Judicial District of Arkansas. As prosecuting attorney, Harmon oversaw the Seventh Judicial District Drug Task Force, of which Walls was the director."

Notice that... Harmon "oversaw the Seventh Judicial District Drug Task Force" which was the same Task Force that Duffey had been in charge of, that was gathering evidence against Harmon and company as drug distributors, before Harmon ran Duffey out of state. He got that position in 1991 if you remember from above.

Roger Walls was the Director of the Task Force for Harmon, the same position Duffey once held.

That quote is from a 1999 appeal by Harmon and Walls because

- "On July 11, 1997, a jury convicted Daniel Harmon, Jr., (“Harmon”) of racketeering, three counts of conspiracy to extort property, and conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana. On January 13, 1998, a different jury 2 convicted Roger Walls (“Walls”) of conspiracy to extort property."

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/

So, they finally caught up with Harmon's nefarious activities, BUT, the investigation was only allowed to go back to his actions to 1991, and all the evidence that Duffey had acquired, and given to Bob Govar, assistant to U.S. Attorney Chuck Banks, who immediately shut down his investigation, was not allowed to be brought up. And why would Harmon not threaten to bring it up if he was not covered-up for yet again? Simple, knew the game, and knew how many dead witnesses turned up previously(was likely involved in those murders as well). So bringing up anything from the past on his part, would only increase his jail time, but would also decrease his life expectancy considerably.

So the train deaths would still go unsolved, but Harmon would receive a 10 year sentence for his 1997 convictions... the appeal failed.

Harmon would also be arrested yet again in 2010 on drug charges.

So now when you realize that Dam Harmon and company were lying pieces of $hht all along, and the FBI cleared Jean Duffey of any wrongdoing in 1994, you have to look at what Jean Duffey and her Task Force found out and said and realize what the true story is.

One of the things Duffey says is that Dan Harmon was on the tracks the night boys were killed. She reaffirms the polygraphs given to the witnesses by the FBI that attest to that fact, as well as vouching for the credibility of Sharline Wilson's 1990 grand jury testimony in the investigation shut down by Banks.

In it, Sharline Wilson gives some very startling testimony, including...

And also...

https://www.youtube.com/

https://www.youtube.com/

Here's Jean Duffey stating that Sharline Wilson's testimony is reliable...

There much MUCH more, including a video of the other witness who places Dan Harmon on the tracks that night(which I also have, but won't post for now... Unless I get the approval to post it)

All those admissions from Sharline Wilson, and plenty more, were all part of the testimony she gave in the 1990 Federal grand jury being run by Bob Govar and Chuck Banks. Anyone really wonder why Banks shut it all down after Jean Duffy's Task Force started feeding all her files on Dan Harmon and the train deaths to Bob Govar? It would have exposed everything going on in Arkansas, including the previous Iran/Contra operations.

Another startling piece of evidence in the case of the Ives/Henry murders just came out last year(2015).

Linda Ives' lawyer, R. David Lewis got access to some of the original files(a retired police officer helping the Ives family is who actually found it) and found a 4 page CONFESSION LETTER written by Sharline Wilson on March 28, 1993(Posted Below).

Sharline Wilson was a then(1990) ex-girlfriend of Dan Harmon and was convicted by him(busted in person) in 1991, after she gave testimony in the 1990 Federal grand jury investigation being done by Bob Govar and Chuck Banks. The one that Jean Duffey was feeding all her Task Force information to. As noted above.

Sharline Wilson was convicted in 1991 for having less than $100. in drugs in the trial, prosecuted by Harmon himself, and was sentenced to 31 years in jail. Yep, you read that correctly, 31 years, for under $100. worth of drugs. Obviously, some funny business going on there.

She was eventually released on clemency grounds in 1999 after some strong petitioning by people, after Dan Harmon's 1997 convictions.

What's truly shocking about the recent discovery of this confession letter is that no one, including Linda Ives and her lawyer, previously knew this confession letter even existed until just last year(2015).

Apparently back then, Saline County Detective John Brown convinced Wilson to put her confession to writing and it was done in front of 3 local and state officials. Brown has since died in prison, and the latest I heard was that one of the officials has since died as well. But the other 2 remain alive.

So now we have 2 witnesses, both stating that Dan Harmon was on the tracks that night, as well as Sharline Wilson's confession letter, plus there is plenty of others involved that I have not even mentioned, but are also part of both, the murders, and cover up. They would include Officers Jay Campbell and Kirk Lane, who witnesses say, beat the 2 boys(likely where Kevin was killed with the butt end of the rifle crushing his skull) beside the Ranchette Grocery on Highway 111.

There's a lot more to it than just these players. The witnesses say there were 6 people on the tracks the night the boys were killed.

So with all that evidence, placing Dan Harmon on the tracks that night, what do Linda Ives and her lawyer do?

Well of course they(Ives and her retired officer friend) go to current Saline County Prosecuting Attorney, Ken Cassidy, with the confession letter.

This just happened this year. And not only would Cassidy not even look at the confession letter, he laughed at them and said go to the Sheriff's Office.

So they did just that, and guess who the current Saline County Sheriff is... Rodney Wright, who just so happens to be Dan Harmon's nephew!

Wright said he tried to get Sharline to come in, but needs a warrant from Cassidy to compel her, and Cassidy says it's not up to him to issue a warrant, which is legally true, but he can ask the Arkansas State Police to look into the case(the original boys' deaths case remains open as it's not resolved), but that does not mean that they will accept it.

So imagine that, with witnesses, and even more evidence, a confession letter, and the Ives' and Henry families STILL just get the run-around from Arkansas officials.

So you may be asking what the hell does all that have to do with the Clintons???

And the answer is everything.

No, the Clintons did not order the murders of Kevin Ives and Don Henry. They were more than likely not even told about the cover up and what happened(initially probably) until state medical examiner Fahmy Malak's absurd ruling was overturned and the deaths were ruled a homicide. Then, Bill Clinton still not only publicly defended Malak, but gave Malak a 41% raise too.

This is but a sample of the corruption by officials throughout the state of Arkansas under Bill Clinton's Governorship and it continues right up to this day.

There's judges, U.S. attorneys, prosecutors, Arkansas State Police officers, Saline + Benton County Police Officers, local newspapers, and many more, ALL involved in some sort of nefarious activities, mostly involving cocaine and drugs in general.

Does anyone honestly believe that the Clintons knew NONE of it??? I could go on to list the numerous instances where, how and why he would know what's going on, but you can find that out for yourselves if you're truly interested.

Even when looking just at the list of players involved in the Ives/Henry case alone it become eye-opening... and keep in mind this is just a partial list I can think of right now...

Dan Harmon - on the tracks that night... later in 1997, with his wife, was busted for drugs, racketeering, etc... and busted again in 2010.

Richard Garrett - Harmon's right hand man throughout the years... called for witnesses... witnesses started dying... claims witness deaths have no relations to the murders... later, Garrett's house was foreclosed on, and a drug lab was discovered in a hidden room in the basement behind a false wall.

Jay Campbell - said to have been 1 of 2 officers spotted beating the boys and throwing their limp bodies in the back of an unmarked cruiser by the grocery store... Campbell, with his wife, would later be convicted on drug and other charges.

Kirk Lane - Said to be the other officer with Jay Campbell... filed a lawsuit(with Campbell) against the makers of "Obstruction Of Justice" for including his name, won the original suit, but was overturned on appeal... Went on, controversially, to become Benton Police Chief.

John Cole - Judge that assigned Dan Harmon and Richard Garrett to the trains deaths case originally, after a meeting at Cole's house with Cole, Harmon and then-Benton Chief of Police, Rick Elmedorf, where Harmon suggested Cole make him(Harmon) "special prosecutor" in the boys' case.... Would later come out of retirement for the drug case against Jay Campbell.

Roger Walls - Director of the 7th Judicial Task Force(while Dan Harmon was his boss)... Jean Duffey's former position...  later convicted of extortion, among other things.

Danny Allen - One of the officers alleged to be on the tracks that night as well... Failed a FBI polygraph about who killed the boys and who put them on the tracks.

Jim Steed - Saline County Sheriff was happy with the "thorough" investigation that was done within 48 hours. This, after Kevin Ives' foot was left lying in the middle of the tracks only to be found by a member of the Henry family the following day after authorities had "cleaned the scene".

Barney Phillips - Arkansas State Police Investigator who quit the investigation stating he "did not want to have anything to do with the case because I don't want to step on toes of people I work with."

Don Birdsong - Arkansas State Police Detective who quit the case, and was promoted to State Police Liaison to Governor's office.

Jean Duffey - Drug Task Force head who found loads of evidence of Arkansas officials involved in the drug network, especially on Dan Harmon, and was run out of town for her efforts... Finally cleared of any wrongdoing a few years after.

John Brown - Saline County Detective who like Duffey, found loads of the same evidence... Resigned out of fear... Later died in prison on alleged trumped up charges.

Gary Arnold - Prosecutor of the Seventh Judicial District, Arkansas. Was Jean Duffey's boss and told her not to investigate local or state officials with the Drug Task Force... Currently Gary Arnold is a Twenty-Second Judicial Circuit Court Judge in Arkansas.

Bruce Pennington - Saline County Sheriff who "handled" the case in the late 2000's... Convicted in 2015 for theft of public money.

Mike Frost -  Lieutenant at the Criminal Investigations Division assigned to the Ives/Henry case... Convicted in 2015 for drugs in relation to the Pennington conviction above.

Famhy Malak - State Medical Examiner who ruled the boys' deaths an accident with a ridiculous ruling that they fell asleep from smoking pot and couldn't wake up when the train whistles were hammering away.

Joycelyn Elders - Arkansas State Medical Examiner Commission Chairman, who like Bill Clinton, supported Malak throughout the entire controversy... her reward: being named Surgeon General of the United States when Bill Clinton took over the White House. One of many that the Clintons brought with them from Arkansas to Washington(including Vince Foster and Webb Hubbell)... Ironically, Joycelyn Elders' son, Kevin, would be convicted of cocaine trafficking in 1994 and sentenced to 10 years.

As I said, that's just a partial list of the people involved in the Ives/Henry case over the years that are Local, NOT Federal... State and Local only. Don't forget about the people named above as well, both State and Federal, like Chuck Banks, Bob Govar, Rodney Wright, Phyllis Cournan etc. and there's plenty more after them.

And how many more people's names do you add when you consider the entire operations at Mena Airport involving Iran/Contra?

One more you can add would be Asa Hutchinson. He was the U.S. Attorney for Western Arkansas the entire time Barry Seal was operating out of Mena Airport. Asa never busted anyone out of Mena. As a matter of fact, Barry Seal's operation was completely left alone after he was gunned down in 1986. Which makes sense as the boys were killed after witnessing a drug drop in 1987, a year after Barry Seal was killed.

And it also makes sense when you consider that cocaine is still today, and has been since the early 1980's, a very easy drug to get ahold of anywhere in America.

And guess who the current Governor of Arkansas is... Asa Hutchinson. Go figure.

Anyways, this a but a sample of life in the 1980's, in Arkansas, under the Governorship of Bill Clinton.

One of the reasons that Ives and Henry families can not get justice against Harmon and Wilson, the main reason in fact, is because while it's easy to prove they participated in the murders, the question of WHY they were murdered must be answered as well. And that answer leads all the way back to the Clintons, George Bush, and the CIA/DEA, Mena Airport, etc.

With the recent Primaries in the U.S. election featuring a Bush and a Clinton both vying for the Presidency, it's easy to see how both families still rule in the halls of power.

Harmon and Wilson will never see a courtroom in this case, because the results would be to expose the bigger crimes of Iran/Contra... namely the cocaine trafficking and the crack/cocaine epidemic explosion across the U.S. in the early 1980's.

When Clinton tells journalist Sarah McClendon that Bush and the CIA never told him anything about the operations at Mena, it's extremely unlikely he was being honest, and his subsequent actions would prove that. The firing of all 93 U.S. Attorneys, and the lack of a new investigation into Mena, now that Clinton himself was the new President. As President, he now had the Federal authority that he told McClendon he didn't have then.

He himself stated that it was a matter for the Federal authorities. He also says he funded a State investigation, but that was a lie.

As President, he could have, and should have, launched a new investigation to get to the bottom of Mena if he truly was interested, but declined to. Obviously because his own role in covering it all up would be exposed. As would the roles of George H.W. Bush, the CIA and DEA as well.

****END QUOTE****

The bottom line is that Dan Harmon and Sharlene Wilson were involved in the murders of Kevin Ives and Don Henry. It's likely that it was Jay Campbell and Kirk Lane that actually killed them(or one of them), and they brought their limp bodies back to the train tracks where Harmon, Allen and the others were waiting for the drug drop... and deciding what to do with the boys.

What's even more unbelievable is they kept the confession letter hidden away from not only just the public, but from the Ives and Henry families also, until a good friend of Linda Ives, who was a retired police officer, found it in mid-2015, hidden away in the remaining evidence from the case.("remaining" because a lot of the evidence has since gone missing).

The trail of Officials, both State and Federal, that are corrupt, in just the Ives/Henry case alone, stretching right up until today... see Pennington or Frost above, both in jail now, or Cassidy and Wright, who just so happens to be Dan Harmon's nephew, or current Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, who did nothing while Barry Seal ran weapons and cocaine through Mena from 1982-1984... makes it ridiculously clear about just how much corruption by so many people is involved.

It truly is incredible.

Like I said above... It's not about protecting Harmon and Wilson and others from being prosecuted for the murders of the boys.

The real reason to not allow a trial in this case is because of WHY they were murdered, which leads back to Mena Airport, and all the nefarious activities that happened there over the decades(and probably still going on)

$10 bucks says Hillary will do similar things like Bill did, in covering up for past scandals they were involved with, like when Bill fired all the U.S. Attorneys in 1993... an act that quickly followed previous President George Bush's Iran/Contra pardons. These maneuvers combined had the effect of almost ending anymore investigations to do with Iran/Contra. Linda Ives' persistence would eventually raise another failed FBI investigation in the mid 90's, and it's been nothing since. 

And another Clinton is almost back at the Presidential helm again???

That's because most people don't take the time to truly investigate for themselves what the truth actually is. They don't have the time for it, and this is true, because to truly understand it and the scope of it, you have to dedicate hours and hours of research into it on a daily basis, over a period of years.

If people aren't even willing to take the time to read and try to understand my rather long posts about such topics, then they will never be able to understand the true nature of any scandal in particular, as it requires much more than just reading something I posted.

And it most certainly requires much more reading and research than only what you will find in the MSM.

I'm going to post some more in the coming days on the Mena thread... I've neglected it for far too long... which will show some startling things that have happened over the years past, that the government(BOTH parties) plus the MSM, would prefer you(the general public) do not know. :tu:

Edited by Lemieux
add a date
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

great post ^. We need to create a Clinton specific thread. Everything related to them and accumulate that evidence.

I can't understand people's obsession with the Clintons. If you look back, it all seemed to start when she tried to get healthcare for people. Oh what a horrible person. 

No matter how many investigations there are, no criminal wrongdoing is ever found. And they're really trying hard to find it. All of this has clearly been witch hunting. 

The reason Trump backed down over it was because he knew from the get-go that there wasn't anything to really prosecute. That said, he's certainly not beyond throwing anyone under the bus if he thinks it'll get him ahead.

There has been a massive disinfo campaign hurled at the Clintons for over 25 years. You can follow the money to see where it's coming from. It's no secret.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I can't understand people's obsession with the Clintons. If you look back, it all seemed to start when she tried to get healthcare for people. Oh what a horrible person. 

No matter how many investigations there are, no criminal wrongdoing is ever found. And they're really trying hard to find it. All of this has clearly been witch hunting. 

The reason Trump backed down over it was because he knew from the get-go that there wasn't anything to really prosecute. That said, he's certainly not beyond throwing anyone under the bus if he thinks it'll get him ahead.

There has been a massive disinfo campaign hurled at the Clintons for over 25 years. You can follow the money to see where it's coming from. It's no secret.

Whitewater and Vince Foster are great places to begin researching the clintons and why people are obsessed with them.  

I do understand that Hillary isnt her husband but anyone who has to quibble over the meaning of the word is  is a complete scumbag and I think that episode highlights very well the origin of the peoples disdain for the clintons. 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Whitewater and Vince Foster are great places to begin researching the clintons and why people are obsessed with them.  

I do understand that Hillary isnt her husband but anyone who has to quibble over the meaning of the word is  is a complete scumbag and I think that episode highlights very well the origin of the peoples disdain for the clintons. 

Again...nothing has come of Whitewater, and there's no evidence that the Clintons were involved in the death of Vince Foster. You have to have a reason to investigate people. It can't just be...I don't like them, so I'm going to demand a criminal inquiry into them over every person they were ever associated with who died. 

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Again...nothing has come of Whitewater, and there's no evidence that the Clintons were involved in the death of Vince Foster. You have to have a reason to investigate people. It can't just be...I don't like them, so I'm going to demand a criminal inquiry into them over every person they were ever associated with who died. 

There have been TONS of reasons to investigate the clintons. Whether those reasons meet the standards to prosecute is a different story. The clintons are lawyers and they have done a very good job of limiting their liability in their various kerfluffles as you would expect any slimy lawyer to do. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

There have been TONS of reasons to investigate the clintons. Whether those reasons meet the standards to prosecute is a different story. The clintons are lawyers and they have done a very good job of limiting their liability in their various kerfluffles as you would expect any slimy lawyer to do. 

Exactly...they don't. And it's a good thing they're lawyers. A family with no lawyers in it would have been bulldozed by people with lots of money and a political agenda to ruin them.

And it also can't be...today I don't think there's any reason to investigate you, but tomorrow when I don't like what you're doing, politically, I call for reopening a case that has been investigated to death just to get even with you. That's how Trump's behaving right now. And if he can do that to the Clintons, what do you think he can do to the average Joe who speaks out against him?

Edited by ChaosRose

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Exactly...they don't. 

And it also can't be...today I don't think there's any reason to investigate you, but tomorrow when I don't like what you're doing, politically, I call for reopening a case that has been investigated to death just to get even with you. That's how Trump's behaving right now. And if he can do that to the Clintons, what do you think he can do to the average Joe who speaks out against him?

Funny thats how you interpret trumps actions in this case. 

I still stand by my original stance which is that Trump and Clinton are friends and aside from lip service and hyperbole they are the exact same politically. One just lies to the left (seriously she is a NEOCON) and the other lies to the right.  

In that light its been pretty obvious all along there would never be any investigation or charges coming from a trump administration. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Funny thats how you interpret trumps actions in this case. 

I still stand by my original stance which is that Trump and Clinton are friends and aside from lip service and hyperbole they are the exact same politically. One just lies to the left (seriously she is a NEOCON) and the other lies to the right.  

In that light its been pretty obvious all along there would never be any investigation or charges coming from a trump administration. 

The only reason the Clintons have been able to survive the inquiries into them is because a) they have a reasonable amount of money, themselves and b ) they are very good lawyers. The thing is...even they will fall if Trump is successful at changing the rules. He wants to make it so that no one can speak out against him, and no one can ever report against him, and there are no more legal impediments to things he wants to do. That will be very scary for all of us if he succeeds. And why shouldn't he succeed? He has a clear path. He'll rearrange the Supreme Court to benefit him. He's got control of the House and Senate. He's got a good portion of the courts. If he doesn't succeed, he's got to be a complete and total blunderer. Now mind you...he did manage to lose almost a billion dollars in 1 year running casinos (and no one makes money on casinos, right?) Lol. 

But I'm still not banking on his failure. I think we're all ******.

If there was no difference between the true agendas of the left and the right, the right would not have massively funded all their efforts for disinfo and attempts at criminal prosecution.

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

The only reason the Clintons have been able to survive the inquiries into them is because a) they have a reasonable amount of money, themselves and b ) they are very good lawyers. The thing is...even they will fall if Trump is successful at changing the rules. He wants to make it so that no one can speak out against him, and no one can ever report against him, and there are no more legal impediments to things he wants to do. That will be very scary for all of us if he succeeds. And why shouldn't he succeed? He has a clear path. He'll rearrange the Supreme Court to benefit him. He's got control of the House and Senate. He's got a good portion of the courts. If he doesn't succeed, he's got to be a complete and total blunderer. Now mind you...he did manage to lose almost a billion dollars in 1 year running casinos (and no one makes money on casinos, right?) Lol. 

But I'm still not banking on his failure. I think we're all ******.

I cant argue with any of that. I will say that I believe it would be the exact same thing if Hillary was elected. That Washington post article about "fake news" sites was a great example of that. They literally quoted a fake organization which claimed fake news rigged the election and the left ran with it as a reason to quiet the opposition. I think people get lost and forget that when a law is put in place it affects all areas of society and the political spectrum. Make a law against muslims and it can be used against christians, make a law against left wing news pieces and it can be used against right wing ones. 

The war being fought isnt about left vs right its about US vs Them. 

The great orange one lost money in casinos? Cant be true hes the greatest business man ever a totally self made man who has been successful every step of the way :rolleyes:. Im so sick of that BS narrative. The dude is a rich kid who started out rich and managed to make himself poorer than had he simply invested his inheritance in the market.  Yet it seems like once an hour I hear some slack jawed halfwit proclaiming how Trump will save the economy because hes trump. (read that last part in the ignorant accent of your choice) 

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

If there was no difference between the true agendas of the left and the right, the right would not have massively funded all their efforts for disinfo and attempts at criminal prosecution.

Thats like saying the WWF wouldnt have a referee or set off fireworks if it was fake. People will do anything for power that has nothing with ideology and everything to do with more power. 

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I cant argue with any of that. I will say that I believe it would be the exact same thing if Hillary was elected. That Washington post article about "fake news" sites was a great example of that. They literally quoted a fake organization which claimed fake news rigged the election and the left ran with it as a reason to quiet the opposition. I think people get lost and forget that when a law is put in place it affects all areas of society and the political spectrum. Make a law against muslims and it can be used against christians, make a law against left wing news pieces and it can be used against right wing ones. 

The war being fought isnt about left vs right its about US vs Them. 

The great orange one lost money in casinos? Cant be true hes the greatest business man ever a totally self made man who has been successful every step of the way :rolleyes:. Im so sick of that BS narrative. The dude is a rich kid who started out rich and managed to make himself poorer than had he simply invested his inheritance in the market.  Yet it seems like once an hour I hear some slack jawed halfwit proclaiming how Trump will save the economy because hes trump. (read that last part in the ignorant accent of your choice) 

The Clintons have never gone after reporters for reporting the news. They haven't attempted to sue people just because they felt like it...or someone made fun of them. They haven't claimed they wanted to do things that were unconstitutional, like ban Muslims or rescind citizenship over protected protesting. 

That was all Trump. 

I know every day I take my chances speaking out about someone who has a history of going after his adversaries. I'll do it as long as I can, and when I can't anymore, assume that something happened to prevent that. I figure it should be relatively easy to deter the average person. I mean, who could afford a legal showdown with him or his? Not many people. And really, it wouldn't even need to go there. Most of us have jobs we need to keep. Most of us on here have discussed things that could be embarrassing if known to the general public or our employers. 

I certainly have an alternative belief system, and people are being otherized pretty quickly right now. I see it going south fast. 

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The Clintons have never gone after reporters for reporting the news. They haven't attempted to sue people just because they felt like it...or someone made fun of them. They haven't claimed they wanted to do things that were unconstitutional, like ban Muslims or rescind citizenship over protected protesting. 

That was all Trump. 

Clearly you're not paying attention. The clintons spearheaded the attempted use of the fairness doctrine in order to silence right wing news radio when the ratings made them realize noone wanted to hear a liberal whine for 3 hours straight and Air America died. 

The jailing or rescinding citizenship of protestors highlights my point perfectly. Hillary co sponsored a bill which would have made flag burning illegal in 2005 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005  two sides of the same coin. 

Edited by Farmer77

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Clearly you're not paying attention. The clintons spearheaded the attempted use of the fairness doctrine in order to silence right wing news radio when the ratings made them realize noone wanted to hear a liberal whine for 3 hours straight and Air America died. 

The jailing or rescinding citizenship of protestors highlights my point perfectly. Hillary co sponsored a bill which would have made flag burning illegal in 2005 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005  two sides of the same coin. 

Oh...clearly right-wing news has been silenced. Where have I been? 

LOL

Erm...Breitbart, Lars Larsen, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Faux news...and now Bannon has been appointed to the White House. Clearly, they have been silenced. 

If you can't see the strategic takeover by the alt-right, I can't open your eyes to it.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL

Erm...Breitbart, Lars Larsen, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Faux news...and now Bannon has been appointed to the White House. Clearly, they have been silenced. 

If you can't see the strategic takeover by the alt-right, I can't open your eyes to it.

Just because they tried and failed doesnt mean they didnt try. The intentions were the exact same. 

14 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL

Did you prefer the alternative? Talk about stepping on rights. http://www.independentsentinel.com/socialist-hillary-breitbart-has-no-right-to-exist/

• Like 2