Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The MSM Despises Trump

Paranormal Panther

Their bias presents a clear and present danger to our political process. Their one-sided coverage is tantamount to a subversion of the will of citizens of the USA. It's obvious that they maximize Trump's negatives (if they're not completely invented) while they minimize Hillary's negatives (if they're reported at all). What can we do to restore *real* journalism? 

• Like 4

Fox News is the highest rated news network, and certainly part of the MSM.  Do you think their coverage is also biased on Trump?  (I'm asking, since I don't really watch too much of any MSM)

• Like 1

Despise Trump...are you kidding?!

He's pure box-office gold as far as the media are concerned. To them it doesn't matter if he says good things or dumb things, they just want him to say things because they know it'll be popular when they print it - and that sells their advertising space.

And Trump obliges - boy, does he oblige!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Their bias presents a clear and present danger to our political process. Their one-sided coverage is tantamount to a subversion of the will of citizens of the USA. It's obvious that they maximize Trump's negatives (if they're not completely invented) while they minimize Hillary's negatives (if they're reported at all). What can we do to restore *real* journalism? 

July 2nd 2013 the anti propaganda act in America went away. We really should stop calling it the Main Stream Media and start calling it what it is, state media. 

For the record I believe this includes FoxNews. If you watch across the networks, fox doesnt tell a different story , its the same story as the other networks just from a different slant, but it still works to create the same narrative of "events". 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I can understand if you're for someone but, right is right and wrong is wrong.And I don't mean when national security is at risk and you witness media unconcerned about it something's not right and if it's not right it's wrong.

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

July 2nd 2013 the anti propaganda act in America went away. We really should stop calling it the Main Stream Media and start calling it what it is, state media. 

For the record I believe this includes FoxNews. If you watch across the networks, fox doesnt tell a different story , its the same story as the other networks just from a different slant, but it still works to create the same narrative of "events". 

Fox news I noticed at times, a lot of times is dishonest. I shared a link with you about who is also affiliated with Rupert Murdock,remember?

• Like 2

I agree the left wing stations is always reporting things against trump  that are not true,  the disabled  guy Trump did not  ever remembering  meeting , he was only doing a  dude motion against his reporting,  my son does that all the time,  it was not anything against disabilities, and the Islam  family that gave their son. Trump  only pointed out how women, the guys wife wife has no right  to say anything. yet this guy all over   Al Jazeera saying how awful Trump is.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

do you remember during the California riots all  media outlets took from info journalist, they'll take from them, but will not credit their work to them. it's not the only time. A.J has sources that leak info to him and i noticed I'll hear something first on his network and later on other networks sometimes days later. but he's a c.t they'll label him.

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I agree the left wing stations is always reporting things against trump  that are not true,  the disabled  guy Trump did not  ever remembering  meeting , he was only doing a  dude motion against his reporting,  my son does that all the time,  it was not anything against disabilities, and the Islam  family that gave their son. tump  only pointed out how women, the guys wife wife has no right  to say anything. yet this guy all over   Al Jazeera saying how awful Trump is.

LMAO NO , Trump was mimicking and mocking the mans disability. There are plenty of examples of the media manipulating trumps words into something they weren't, this isnt one of them. 

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn just watch the video, no spin needed. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

it was foolish of him but I've mimic people that i couldn't stand for good reason I couldn't stand them. I can't judge him on it , I'm not perfect. That reporter was a bad guy too from Rolling Stone.  but I promise if I were running for  the  position of Commander In Chief  I wouldn't cause harm to our national security and i wouldn't sell us out like the Clinton's have and do.

and if I were the media i would focus on our national security at this time.

Edited by Ellapennella

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LMAO NO , Trump was mimicking and mocking the mans disability. There are plenty of examples of the media manipulating trumps words into something they weren't, this isnt one of them. 

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn just watch the video, no spin needed. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-making-fun-reporters-disability/story?id=35463888

Trump was just showing a reporter as "groveling."not disabled

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

it was foolish of him but I've mimic people that i couldn't stand for good reason I couldn't stand them. I can't judge him on it , I'm not perfect. That reporter was a bad guy too from Rolling Stone.  but I promise if I were running for  the  position of Commander In Chief  I wouldn't cause harm to our national security and i wouldn't sell us out like the Clinton's have and do.

and if I were the media i would focus on our national security at this time.

I really hate to be THAT GUY , but as someone with a disability that at times causes uncontrollable muscle spasms I was uber offended. I dont know that it has any bearing on the guys ability to be president, but it certainly classifies him as a dick. 

• Like 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

Really?   Reporter Mocked by Trump Says they knew each other well 

It was classless and sophomoric.  Not a huge deal but it did happen

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I really hate to be THAT GUY , but as someone with a disability that at times causes uncontrollable muscle spasms I was uber offended. I dont know that it has any bearing on the guys ability to be president, but it certainly classifies him as a dick. 

did you watch the video i asked for you to view? anyway if you did you would get why I'm saying this, right now on Fox Glen Beck is trashing the mess out of Trump.But not in that video...he's going against everything he was suppose to stand for. Beck is all about caring for the GOP who can't be trusted. neither on the left as well.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

did you watch the video i ask for you to view? anyway if you did you would get why I'm saying this, right now on Fox Glen Beck is trashing the mess out of Trump.But not in that video...he's going against everything he was suppose to stand for. Beck is all about caring for the GOP who can't be trusted. neither on the left as well.

I think i did, im working night shift this week so everythings kind of a blur LOL. ill go back and look. 

As for Beck though, im not surprised he's railing. He is a religious extremist who is p***ed a secularist is running as head of his previously religiously extreme party. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

it was aimed towards that guy only .he shouldn't of did it. just like I shouldn't of mimic people either in life.  I don't make a habit of it I really don't.and if ever they would of been pretty bad for me to do so. if anything i would defend others first.

• Like 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

LOL i think if anything hillary IS disabled :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think i did, im working night shift this week so everythings kind of a blur LOL. ill go back and look. 

As for Beck though, im not surprised he's railing. He is a religious extremist who is p***ed a secularist is running as head of his previously religiously extreme party. 

what's it to beck right? he probably has plenty to care for his family and the next generation in his family. stick us with Hillary just because the brat is mad Cruz didn't get nominated. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

so is she making fun or is she sick? what was msm take on it I wonder...

I do know that they are unfair the media and both sides of the parties.

that's why i give Trump a free pass cause it's like they deserve it.

I'm just thankful that someone finally can stand up to all of them and

is not dependent on their monies...

the guy even knows how to work the media ...

they hate him.why?

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Subverting the Will of a Nation, how ironic.

• Like 1