Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

War on drugs in the Philippines

seeder

yup ... tipping past boiling point and critical mass ... ain't gonna be looking good for ol'pinoy boss there ... pure insanity let loose ... then bring the Marcos name back into the public sensibility ... calling him a 'hero'

I don't even know whether to start laughing or crying ...

`

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/21/2016 at 6:24 AM, Professor Buzzkill said:

I know plenty of Filipinos and Filipinas and all of them support this man and his ideas. there are corrupt elements in the Senate and military that are running the drugs and making millions. The people are angry at the corruption.  Yet this "Butcher" of a president drives a motorbike to work and visits restaurants without the need of security.  Unheard off for a president in a country that has had plenty of assassinations.

He is whipping people into a frenzy of lawlessness to support his personal ideals, gee, what could go wrong I wonder? Not like a 16 or 17 year old kid is not going to get slaughtered in cold blood for a mistake, or selling a little pot by some zealous idiot?

This guy is an insane menace, when an Australian Missionary was killed, upon seeing her body he said:

"I looked at her face – son of a b**** – what a waste. What came to mind was, they raped her, they lined up," he said.

"I was angry because she was raped, that's one thing … but she was so beautiful, the mayor should have been first. What a waste."

So he thinks he should have been at the head of the line!!! 

That is the sort of disgusting cretin the world does not need in it. How anyone can admire such a vile animal is beyond me.

But that is what people did, when the Australian Ambassador Tweeted that rape and death are not to be joked about, he ranted of at her, Australia itself, and all his idiot tiny minded supporters echoed him.

So we have a maniac encouraging more maniacs. If he does get assassinated, like the Mexican Cartels would do, not the individuals and ***** outfit he deals with, then I do not think any more tears would be shed than there is for any big time drug dealer either. Disgusting individual. Better off without him. 

• Like 3

This guy is just a small time criminal in a big time position. Reminds me of Don Corleone who receives all the creditors asking for "outside the Law" favors and are oblivious to the fact they're signing a pact with the devil.

• Like 3

Mad, mad world.

• Like 1

The idea seems to have spread

‘Shoot them dead!’ Chechen leader Kadyrov teaches security services how to deal with drug abusers

The head of Russia’s Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, has likened the threat from drug addicts on the roads to that of terrorists, telling ministers that security forces must not hesitate to use lethal force to ensure public safety.

“To hell with those who violate order in the Chechen Republic, they should be shot dead. It doesn’t matter if it’s against the law… shoot them dead! Got it?.. that’s the law!” Kadyrov said at a meeting with ministers and religious leaders, according to a recording that quickly spread across the internet.

https://www.rt.com/news/361341-kadyrov-chechnya-drugs-abusers/

What a lovely Christian country.

I can't believe the UN aren't doing something about this. It's like a warped version of ethnic cleansing. A crime against humanity.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What a lovely Christian country.

I wonder what the late Cardinal Sin might have said about it.

• Like 1

On 1 October 2016 at 11:39 AM, Black Red Devil said:

This guy is just a small time criminal in a big time position. Reminds me of Don Corleone who receives all the creditors asking for "outside the Law" favors and are oblivious to the fact they're signing a pact with the devil.

Well Don Corleone never add Détente's approval rating...

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s popularity has soared during his first three months in office, an independent survey showed Thursday, in an apparent endorsement by Filipinos of his brutal crime crackdown.

76 percent of Filipinos polled by Social Weather Stations said they were “satisfied” with Duterte’s performance, with just 11 percent reporting being “dissatisfied” and the rest undecided.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-approval-brutal-drug-crackdown/

It's an insanity that will have to burn itself out, kind of like the Salem witch hunts.  It will go on until the wrong people are being lined up for the pyre.  Disgusting and evidence that "simple" solutions rarely accomplish anything good.

• Like 4

I hope Australia take more action, but I doubt it, Durate should be answering questions and providing a truckload of money to Damien Berg as compensation. 

I knew it would not be long before innocent people were targeted. The man is an idiot why does the UN just stand by and allow him to kill indiscriminately? 

If he gets shot by someone he screwed over, I doubt many tears will be shed, if any at all. We just do not need scum like this operating anywhere. 

• Like 2