Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange figure

camdelcie1

5 minutes ago, camdelcie1 said:

Constructive not destructive. C'mon friends.  Hello Hudd and Zenith

There is only one constructive answer, it is sunlight shining on some rocks, don't tell me you think it is something more mysterious than that. Everyone loves a good mystery, this is a non-mystery.

• Like 1

Relax Habitat.  Very passionate people Hudd, Zenith and you.  I am not talking about ghosts, ufo's, listening voices or other crazy stuff.  I was very interested in getting the opinion of all of you in this forum.  I described it as an strange figure because that is what I believed the image (I know sunshine, optical illusion, etc) look like .  I stated before light can trick the brain on seeing things that do not exist.   A good example: the face of Mars.  It is just light hitting an eroded Martian landform in a way that the brain make it  look like a face.  I am not implying anything paranormal just a curios picture.  Plain and simple

face on mars.jpg

Edited by camdelcie1

42 minutes ago, Habitat said:

There is only one constructive answer, it is sunlight shining on some rocks, don't tell me you think it is something more mysterious than that. Everyone loves a good mystery, this is a non-mystery.

read below

The "face on Mars" may look like a face, your picture looks like, and is, some rocks on Earth. What is the point of interest ?

6 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The "face on Mars" may look like a face, your picture looks like, and is, some rocks on Earth. What is the point of interest ?

Hey Habitat,  why don't you pay a visit to the Ayers Rock.  May be you can enjoy a nice light show.  Maybe you can find some fun in life and nature.  Greetings

ayers rock.jpg

17 minutes ago, camdelcie1 said:

Relax Habitat.  Very passionate people Hudd, Zenith and you.  I am not talking about ghosts, ufo's, listening voices or other crazy stuff.  I was very interested in getting the opinion of all of you in this forum.  I described it as an strange figure because that is what I believed the image (I know sunshine, optical illusion, etc) look like .  I stated before light can trick the brain on seeing things that do not exist.   A good example: the face of Mars.  It is just light hitting an eroded Martian landform in a way that the brain make it  look like a face.  I am not implying anything paranormal just a curios picture.  Plain and simple

Fair enough, maybe. But nevertheless, please refrain from reverting to name calling in future. I stated my opinion based on how your topic was perceived.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hudds said:

Fair enough, maybe. But nevertheless, please refrain from reverting to name calling in future. I stated my opinion based on how your topic was perceived.

Fair enough. Peace

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Wow.  Even I think this is a tough crowd... must be quiet on the forums.

Thanks snoopy.  :D:lol:

2 hours ago, Zenith said:

No anger issues. Just no patience for passive-aggressive trolls.

Maybe you will find this more interesting........I do knowB)jijiji

martian.jpg

Edited by camdelcie1

43 minutes ago, camdelcie1 said:

Maybe you will find this more interesting........I do knowB)jijiji

martian.jpg

This match up is much more entertaining:

Image result for duck dodgers vs marvin the martian

3 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

This match up is much more entertaining:

Image result for duck dodgers vs marvin the martian

Is that your planet????   jajaja

5 minutes ago, camdelcie1 said:

Is that your planet????   jajaja

Which one?  Planet X or Earth?  You're not being specific again.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

I don't believe that there is anything to be gained by allowing this thread to remain open. Closed.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Typo
  • Like 1