Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange figure

camdelcie1

Hi friends, I would like to share this picture of my recent trip to the ancient Mayan city of Coba in Yucatan, Mexico.  I was surprised when I found and strange figure in the mid-lower section of the picture.  I hope you find this picture interesting and share your opinion.

0.jpg

Im not seeing it , can you be a bit more specific as to the figure's location? 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Im not seeing it , can you be a bit more specific as to the figure's location? 

ghost10.jpg

There's nothing there other than the rocks and the sun shining on said rocks.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

There's nothing there other than the rocks and the sun shining on said rocks.

ghost10.jpg

Yeah you can keep showing the same pic over and over, but I don't see a thing out of place.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

Here, since you won't be specific, I will be.

ghost10.jpg.d9e48e5b576a7e92f21425f2b42c1a88.jpg

Show me what I'm missing.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 6

That why I am sharing this picture, my friend.  I been having a lot of discussions with my friends. I would love to hear your opinions.  It might be an optical illusion or whatever your brain tells you.  I think is like seeing a face on Mars.  Thanks for your opinion.

1 minute ago, camdelcie1 said:

That why I am sharing this picture, my friend.  I been having a lot of discussions with my friends. I would love to hear your opinions.  It might be an optical illusion or whatever your brain tells you.  I think is like seeing a face on Mars.  Thanks for your opinion.

You're welcome, but you're not being specific.  The pic you posted is not a close up, just a part of the larger picture and not zoomed in at all.  I posted a zoomed in pic.

But, again, please specifically point out exactly which features you see that make you believe there is a figure there.  You're being very vague about it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

You're welcome, but you're not being specific.  The pic you posted is not a close up, just a part of the larger picture and not zoomed in at all.  I posted a zoomed in pic.

But, again, please specifically point out exactly which features you see that make you believe there is a figure there.  You're being very vague about it.

I am with Thor (Thor...imagine ;).  The figure that is talked about could simply be the angle of the sun on a particular piece of the rock that has been photographed. 

If one look at the picture as is, the eye might construct the reflection as a figure. Then again...perception can be devious ;)

Thank u for sharing photo...never been there.

• Like 1

image.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, davros of skaro said:

image.jpg

I would agree with that completely, but I don't even see any single feature in the photo that might trigger this.

• Like 2

Not trying to come off as rude, but there's not even any debate as to what that strange figure is. As said before it is simply sunlight hitting the rocks at the right angle.

• Like 3

Well, camdelcie posted the pic, we had a short discussion, and it's pretty cut and dry that there isn't any sort of figure in the pic shown.  I guess that ends this thread.

• Like 3

On 8/21/2016 at 7:34 PM, camdelcie1 said:

Close up.

ghost10.jpg

That's sunlight shining on rocks, and your mind trying to make it into a person. 

12 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Well, camdelcie posted the pic, we had a short discussion, and it's pretty cut and dry that there isn't any sort of figure in the pic shown.  I guess that ends this thread.

I am with Thor (Thor...imagine ;).  ....calm down my friend.  We are here just to have fun sharing opinions and ideas.  I appreciate your input.  :D

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

That's sunlight shining on rocks, and your mind trying to make it into a person. 

:ph34r:ok.....I feel ashamed.....nah just kidding:D. Have fun!

Edited by camdelcie1

camdelcie1, I have a feeling that before posting on here, you may have vaguely knew what caused that effect on the side of those rocks? 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2016 at 7:27 PM, camdelcie1 said:

Hi friends, I would like to share this picture of my recent trip to the ancient Mayan city of Coba in Yucatan, Mexico.  I was surprised when I found and strange figure in the mid-lower section of the picture.  I hope you find this picture interesting and share your opinion.

0.jpg

Matrixing.  It's where the sun is hitting the side of the rock pile.  You'll see to the left that the sun is creating just as bright of an area on the smaller pile of rocks from the same exact angle.

38 minutes ago, Hudds said:

camdelcie1, I have a feeling that before posting on here, you may have vaguely knew what caused that effect on the side of those rocks? 

Not infrequently of late here at UM, there have been these types of obviously-explained "paranormal posts".  It serves to water down the entire idea of paranormal events as "easily explained away"...Which I can assure you from personal experience, is not always the case. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hudds said:

My dear friend, like I said before I believed that it was an optical illusion.  I shared this picture because I found it curios and nothing else.  I do not believe in the paranormal because there is not a simple proof.  I like to read, enjoy, have fun and share comments with this new forum (new for me).  I always respect others beliefs.  If you do not like what I posted, why are you wasting your time reading?  Best regards friend

1 hour ago, SSilhouette said:

Not infrequently of late here at UM, there have been these types of obviously-explained "paranormal posts".  It serves to water down the entire idea of paranormal events as "easily explained away"...Which I can assure you from personal experience, is not always the case. 

I always maintained that my picture was an optical illusion.  With all due respect, prove that the paranormal exist.  Everything can be explained with a rational and logical explanation.  All of this is nothing more than fun fairy tales and believe me I enjoy those stories.  You are assuring that all of this exist based on personal experience.  Ok buddy.....What you have that can make me change my opinion?.........nothing:D

Edited by camdelcie1

It is a pretty impressive pile of rocks, I wonder how many died slaving to make it.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked