Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Breitbart assassinated

ellapenella

20 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

" Just another lie I think about his life." No evidence? You just "feel" it? Well how convincing.

"I opened this topic in regards to Andrew Breitbart" and found yourself floundering.

"and the coincidences surrounding his death." Asked and answered. There is nothing suspicious in any such demise. You know this. You simply pretend that 40-something males never die. As we speak, a friend of mine, one year my junior, is in ICU at deaths door. You are claiming the he is not and cannot be.

"I don't care who his father is ." Clearly, you do care who the father is. That is what your posts demonstrate.

" What matters to me is what he does. " No it doesn't. Were that the case you would be all about policy. Instead, you are all about birth rights. You can attempt to back out now, but it is too late. What you are really doing is attempting to state that those uppity lesser races should know their place and getting all bent out of shape when they do not bow to their white overlords.

"But since you are talking about these people involved in barracks life, just what sort of people were his mentors?" Not even coherent words beyond a vague claim of something undefined.

"His born here alright..."  Engrish as she is goodly spoke, this proves what, exactly?

Compromising photographs happen in intimate relationships fairly commonly. I have compromising photographs of my ex wife. Have I ever released those? Nope. It would seriously compromise her career. Would I publish those? Never. Those are and will always remain between me and her.

The point is that one cannot assume motivation. 

No evidence of what? that Obama's mother was involved with Frank Marshall Davis? Who do you think took those pictures of her? I guess you can't seem to see the resemblance of his daddy in him..

No, you found myself here presenting the facts of what was deliberate suppression  from the public about Obama's past which Breitbart was going to release ( and your angry about it)  only he died ((or)) was murdered.  was  the coroner of  Andrew Breitbart  murdered ((or)) did he accidentally die from arsenic poisoning in his own home ?  YOU find nothing suspicious surrounding  the coincidences  these deaths ...."politics" surrounds these deaths.

I presented what i think about a perfect alibi surrounding the death/murder of Andrew Breitbart. 

"the connections & coincidences of his death  occurred during the time when he was going to release  the tapes, The tapes that were suppressed from the people. I always wondered why no one knew the truth about Obama. 
For all I know he did have a natural heart attack or for all I know  it was brought on,criminally,intentionally brought on to stop the tapes from being leaked.If it's not odd that his coroner mysteriously died from what they suspect was arsenic poisoning in his own home"

If Obama wasn't such an exposed anti American radical I wouldn't have to say" what he does is all that matters"  it should speak for itself...I would praise him if he weren't such a communist radical , but he is. Can you deny anything about Obama in which Andrew Breitbart was going to expose before the election? 

Your entire post is empty of anything factual pertaining to the topic. You should not ever make it  A  personal attack in debating anyone but you should address what the "leadership" is doing...that was what Andrew Breitbart was trying to do before his death.

Edited by Ellapennella

Free thinking here...

What would of been jeopardized had those tapes been released before election? 

who was it that funded Obama's election? In other words ....who were Obama's special interest groups that funded his election and what were their criteria motives? do you  see anything?

How important was that  election to the special interest groups that funded him? How long have they conspired to have Obama elected and why, what was their motive? 

adding...what ? you don't know? you don't know who funded him ?Oh , you don't see anything wrong with the people who funded him..

What? you don't care that they're funding Hillary too now? What? it's all just a conspiracy theory?

Edited by Ellapennella

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Free thinking here...

What would of been jeopardized had those tapes been released before election?  ...who was it that funded Obama's election? In other words who were Obama's special interest groups that funded his election and what were their criteria motives? do we see anything?

How important was that  election to the special interest groups that funded him?

How long have they conspired to have Obama elected and why, what was their motive? 

I...um...what? Nobody conspired to get Obama into office, the majority of Americans liked his policies and his ideals, so they voted him into office. Like, how hard is that to understand??? 

UM explain please. I am but a young poster. I know not of Ella's ways.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Game Gear said:

I...um...what? Nobody conspired to get Obama into office, the majority of Americans liked his policies and his ideals, so they voted him into office. Like, how hard is that to understand??? 

Why do you assume that nobody conspired to get him in office ? how much do you know about Obama's ties to radicals and his past ? do you know where he got his start from?

Edited by Ellapennella

Just now, Ellapennella said:

really now? you couldn't find a better picture than him?

resized_third-world-success-kid-meme-gen

• Like 1

Just now, Podo said:

resized_third-world-success-kid-meme-gen

ahh, that was toe cute ! I meant to say toe like toe cute ...cuz they are so cute...look at those smiles.

• Like 1

I just want the world to be safe for everyone...I think there's bad politicians and crazy agendas that aren't good. I don't know what's gonna happen and i think they won't stop till they bring in what they want...I think politicians have  hurt people for too long  and no one matters but their rule and control and their stupid agendas.

I don't think it;s crazy to think or suspect that Breitbart could have been taken out. I dunno if that's the case but I wouldn't put it pass them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Game Gear said:

Oh...what??? like how they voted Bernie in office?

16 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

You "know"? How do you "know" when you have chucked out any evidential requirement? You just "know" with no evidence required? What malarkey is this?

You mean the suppressed video that you have never seen or a not suppressed video that you have seen? Which is it?

Those tapes that you both have and have not seen? Really? Either you have seen those tapes and you know what is contained therein and they are not suppressed, or you have not seen them and are making this up out of whole cloth. Which is it?

Good for him. But Cormiers has nothing at all to do with the argument at hand. He had no hand act or part in anything. Cormier did not perform Breitbarts autopsy. His sole action is that he dropped dead, probably of poisoning. In any event, he had no connection to the Breitbart autopsy. He simply happened to work at the same location where it was performed. So did the janitor.

Wouldn't you disappear under the assault of cranks?

In any event this does not matter. Is it mysterious that a blood clot to the heart causes a man to hit the deck? No. Is that a valid excuse to make up any old baloney? No.

Really? On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, seven ducks died in Central Park. And what causes and why were they suspicious?

WND? You are citing WND as a reliable source? It is to laugh. On the off chance that anyone reading here is unaware, WND is the epitomy of insane websites.  They will post anything if they think it will get them traffic.

Clearly, you have not read that.

I don't care who he is.

Gee shucks. You can struggle up to the level of patronising minority and races other than your own. Colour me unimpressed. 

That tells me one thing. You have no clue what Marxism actually is.

ORLY? Do please share what this "agenda" is?

Breitbart, while he was alive, had his own agenda. Who cares?

The US is not what it once was. I doubt it ever will be again. Face it. To reach the ISS you guys have to rent seats on a 1960's Russian Soyuz. If it weren't for the russians, you guy couldn't even reach the ISS. Quite the comedown from the heady days when the US lead the way.

CF5R1HQWYAA-VOY.jpg

Edited by Ellapennella
what was it that you were saying about Marxism?

5 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Can you deny anything about Obama in which Andrew Breitbart was going to expose before the election? 

Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. As another poster suggested, you may want to take a break from conspriracy websites. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jugoso said:

Thank you for giving me a good chuckle. As another poster suggested, you may want to take a break from conspriracy websites. 

I'm not really on the conspiracy section much but.... I am coming back to this  one after I  read a little more about the  radical activist Derek Bell . If there was no problem with this man why did they edit and suppress the tapes back then. Listen , this is no longer a secret about Barrack in case you haven't figured it out, people know what he's about. The Clinton's too, people know more now a little too late though about more things than they did back then.

happy to have put a smile on your heart !

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Why do you assume that nobody conspired to get him in office ? how much do you know about Obama's ties to radicals and his past ? do you know where he got his start from?

1. Because it literally makes no sense. 

2. I reelly don't care. He's getting out of office soon anywave.

3. Again, don't care.

17 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh...what??? like how they voted Bernie in office?

I literally have no idea what you're talkin' about at this point.

19 hours ago, Game Gear said:

You have no idea? why would you come on a thread about circumstances surrounding a journalist' death  that wanted to exposed Obama's radical ties before election ...information  that was suppressed from the public  and say that the public liked his policies and therefore voted him in  even though  information of Obama was withheld from the public..you make no sense ...and as for voting someone in ...like you brought up... I mentioned Bernie because the public wanted him and voted for him but was handed Hillary instead...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect Andrew Breitbart was killed by people in the employ of Glenn Beck, using the "CIA heart-attack gun".