Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Breitbart assassinated

ellapenella

The Untimely Death of Andrew Breitbart

At the CPAC convention, a few weeks before his death, Andrew Breitbart had assured attendees: "This election, we're going to vet [Obama]."*  Close scrutiny would be a major threat to Barack H. Obama and his minions, because of Obama's very murky history.  Nobody knows who Barack Obama really is.  Obama's alleged birth certificate, released by the White House on April 27, 2011, has been examined by experts and shown to be a Photoshopped fake.  Moreover, there are serious questions about the validity of Obama's Social Security number, which — if it is fraudulent — means that Obama is covering up something (or everything) in his past.  Mr. Breitbart knew too much.  I don't know what happened to him, but his death just seems very "convenient."  Really, I hope I'm wrong to suspect foul play, but what "natural causes" suddenly kill a man at age 43?
This material came from akdart.com

http://akdart.com/ab.html

Many well known high profiled figures suspect a great possibility that Andrew Breitbart  may have been killed.  In this video clip from his speech at CPAC  Breitbart   admits that he has video and they will be leaked .  Andrew Breitbart's  was well known for his undercover journalism and leaking videos on the internet.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

He apparently had a history of heart issues.

It's uncommon for someone to die so young, but not unheard of.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

At the CPAC convention, a few weeks before his death, Andrew Breitbart had assured attendees: "This election, we're going to vet [Obama]."*  Close scrutiny would be a major threat to Barack H. Obama and his minions, because of Obama's very murky history.  Nobody knows who Barack Obama really is.  Obama's alleged birth certificate, released by the White House on April 27, 2011, has been examined by experts and shown to be a Photoshopped fake.  Moreover, there are serious questions about the validity of Obama's Social Security number, which — if it is fraudulent — means that Obama is covering up something (or everything) in his past.  Mr. Breitbart knew too much.  I don't know what happened to him, but his death just seems very "convenient."  Really, I hope I'm wrong to suspect foul play, but what "natural causes" suddenly kill a man at age 43?

Many well known high profiled figures suspect a great possibility that Andrew Breitbart  may have been killed.  In this video clip from his speech at CPAC  Breitbart   admits that he has video and they will be leaked .  Andrew Breitbart's  was well known for his undercover journalism and leaking videos on the internet.

Nope. Experts did NOT examine the birth cert and find it to be faked. Someone has lied to you. For example, it is oft cited that the "layers" in the PDF file of the birth cert prove forgery.

Problem: PDF format does not have layers at all.

But you don't have to take my word for it, here is the reference material. https://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/pdf/PDFReference13.pdf

No layers at all. Not provided for, not even included or possible.

In fact, it turns out that all of the so-called "anomalies" in the birth cert are actually boring, mundane features of any document scanned to PDF.

So how would I know for sure? That would be because I write software that natively generates PDF files and I have to know how they actually work in order to do that.

I can even tell you how this whole nonsense started. Some doofus opened the PDF in Adobe Illustrator (the wrong tool for the job), noted that layers appeared and ran from there.

The problem is that Illustrator does that with any PDF by intention, even though no layers exist in the source document. It's what Illustrator is designed to do.

If you took a colour scan of your own birth cert, scanned it to PDF and opened it with Illustrator, you would have to concede that YOU were fake by the same criteria. In fact, using those criteria, every document ever would be declared fake.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

So moving along to your next wild claim. At the age of 42, I suffered from DVT. It almost killed me. Spent 5 days in ICU, followed by 6 months of intensive drug treatment. Plenty of things will shuffle a 43 yo off this mortal coil without warning. There is nothing unusual about that in any way. Why did I survive? Well, The only symptom I had was a dull ache in my left calf muscle. I could easily have put it down to a muscle strain of some sort because it was in no way debilitating, more of an annoyance. Nevertheless, it persisted so I went to my GP. Now, you have to understand, many would not have done so because it was no big deal in terms of discomfort. The doc sent me immediately for an ultrasound, and I mean immediately, on the spot. I was all "roll-eyes" but I went. I was duly slathered in that goo they use and the operator commenced. Her first words were "Oh, that's weird.". From there all hell broke loose. In hindsight, it was kinda funny, wheeling down the hospital corridors to ICU, crashing through every swing door. It was every movie cliche you have ever seen. 

The bottom line here is that 40-something men die all the time. It is neither unusual nor remarkable. 

• Like 5

A bit off topic, I looked up info about this Joe Arpaio who is claiming Obama's birth certificate is a forgery and boy does this guy sound incompetent. He claims he's just doing his job but he and the MCSO can't even be bothered to investigate a number of serious criminal cases.

8 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

Nope. Experts did NOT examine the birth cert and find it to be faked. Someone has lied to you. For example, it is oft cited that the "layers" in the PDF file of the birth cert prove forgery.

But you don't have to take my word for it, here is the reference material. https://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/pdf/PDFReference13.pdf

In fact, it turns out that all of the so-called "anomalies" in the birth cert are actually boring, mundane features of any document scanned to PDF.

So how would I know for sure? That would be because I write software that natively generates PDF files and I have to know how they actually work in order to do that.

I can even tell you how this whole nonsense started. Some doofus opened the PDF in Adobe Illustrator (the wrong tool for the job), noted that layers appeared and ran from there.

The problem is that Illustrator does that with any PDF by intention, even though no layers exist in the source document. It's what Illustrator is designed to do.

If you took a colour scan of your own birth cert, scanned it to PDF and opened it with Illustrator, you would have to concede that YOU were fake by the same criteria. In fact, using those criteria, every document ever would be declared fake.

Oh my goodness. Is THAT what all the hoopla was about? Even I know that, and I'm hardly a computer genius. 

There seems to be this shift lately where it doesn't really matter anymore what the truth is. It's all about perception now. And who has been manufacturing those perceptions? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Oh my goodness. Is THAT what all the hoopla was about? Even I know that, and I'm hardly a computer genius. 

Well, that's the thing.  There really never was a hoopla.  The MSM, prominent republicans, and any one with credibility decided long ago that this was a wild goose chase.   The only 'hoopla' came from conspiracy sites, and guys like Limbaugh who knew the could use it as a cheap tactic to sew doubt.

2 minutes ago, supervike said:

Well, that's the thing.  There really never was a hoopla.  The MSM, prominent republicans, and any one with credibility decided long ago that this was a wild goose chase.   The only 'hoopla' came from conspiracy sites, and guys like Limbaugh who knew the could use it as a cheap tactic to sew doubt.

Well, it was absolutely ridiculous and of course there was never any truth to it, but I kept wondering what possible so-called "evidence" the fringe was clinging to so fervently. And that's what it was? LOL.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

That was the start of it. After that the post hoc rationalisations started to pour in as to the "features" found in these "layers". As an example, there was the Kenyan border road sign:

Which was photoshopped from the real sign

Of course, I was in the happy position of owning all of the relevant software and more and writing code to generate native PDF on the fly, but the proponents did not much like it when I could easily douse their nonsense from a position of expertise.

kenyasign1.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

22 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Many well known high profiled figures suspect a great possibility that Andrew Breitbart  may have been killed.  I

Who?

10 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

Back to the topic of was Breitbart assassinated? I'm not interested or need proof of  proof that Barrack had a hidden agenda for America, I know he did. The video that Breitbart had obtained was suppressed from  public opinion of Obama provoking protestors,activist to help create a rise in racial tension within our country.

Breitbart uncovered information of Barrack's ties to radicals and their influence in his life and was said to  release the tapes  so that people could  have better understanding of who Barrack really is and his   true intentions , only Breitbart died just a couple of weeks  before the  release of those  tapes .

Also, the coroner, Michael Cormiers who worked the autopsy  mysteriously died too  from possible arsenic poisoning.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/possible-arsenic-poisoning-probed-in-death-of-coroners-official.html

A private investigator has been unable to find the only eyewitness to the sudden death of media innovator and conservative activist.

The apparent disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, who says he saw Breitbart drop to the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, adds to the mystery surrounding Breitbart’s March 1 death.

On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, a photographic technician at the coroner’s office died suddenly of suspicious causes.

In addition, at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., just three weeks before Breitbart’s death – where he promised to unveil “damning” new video evidence of Barack Obama’s radical past that would change the election – Breitbart gave WND details of his upcoming revelations.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/possible-arsenic-poisoning-probed-in-death-of-coroners-official.html

There are other tapes online O.K besides this one .

I don't know who this man Derek Bell is & I don't know anything about him. I'll look into his biography

another time .And I do understand that there was a racial division in America at one time and that

people of color black people grew up feeling insecure, insecure isn't even the right word to describe what

they  have felt . 

I don't approve of the radical division tactics to transform the nation into something other like a Marxist agenda.

It's not just Obama it's the whole crew, Soros the Clinton's, Pelosi  they're  all B.S  and part of the same agenda

and I don't even know who the democratic party truly are other than very sneaky and utilize these tactics these Saul Alinsky tactics on our nation. It's not right. I dunno what happened to Breitbart. I'm still unsure.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Abaddonire said:

That was the start of it. After that the post hoc rationalisations started to pour in as to the "features" found in these "layers". As an example, there was the Kenyan border road sign:

Which was photoshopped from the real sign

Of course, I was in the happy position of owning all of the relevant software and more and writing code to generate native PDF on the fly, but the proponents did not much like it when I could easily douse their nonsense from a position of expertise.

kenyasign1.jpg

kenyasign2.jpg

Oh. we know where he was born don't we, can't deny that .

14 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh. we know where he was born don't we, can't deny that .

It doesn't matter where his father was born. Why do you think it does? Any amount of US citizens have fathers born in any number of countries. So what? Some US citizens themselves were born in other countries, never mind their parents. So what? And Frank Marshall Davis was born in Kansas, moving to Hawaii in 1948 some thirteen years before Obama was even a twinkle in anyone's eye, so that really doesn't help your case.

O.K So, if Barack and Bell both believe that anti black thinking is based in politics and is the cause for their sufferings ,  then why hasn't Barrack done anything for the people that voted for him twice?  why are all the poorest cities in America all  democratic leadership? It's apparent that the democrats  don't want to effect America in a positive way but in a Marxist way. Yet they live like kings and queens while the very people who continue to believe in their B.S lies suffer.

http://whgbetc.com/the-space-traders.pdf

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Abaddonire said:

It doesn't matter where his father was born. Why do you think it does? Any amount of US citizens have fathers born in any number of countries. So what? Some US citizens themselves were born in other countries, never mind their parents. So what? And Frank Marshall Davis was born in Kansas, moving to Hawaii in 1948 some thirteen years before Obama was even a twinkle in anyone's eye, so that really doesn't help your case.

Just another lie I think about his life. I didn't mention it. I opened this topic in regards to Andrew Breitbart and the coincidences surrounding his death. I don't care who his father is . What matters to me is what he does. But since you are talking about these people involved in barracks life, just what sort of people were his mentors?

His born here alright...

Edited by Ellapennella

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Just another lie I think about his life.

I didn't mention it. I opened this topic in regards to Andrew Breitbart and the coincidences surrounding his death. I don't care who his father is . What matters to me is what he does. But since you are talking about these people involved in barracks life, just what sort of people were his mentors?

His born here alright...

" Just another lie I think about his life." No evidence? You just "feel" it? Well how convincing.

"I opened this topic in regards to Andrew Breitbart" and found yourself floundering.

"and the coincidences surrounding his death." Asked and answered. There is nothing suspicious in any such demise. You know this. You simply pretend that 40-something males never die. As we speak, a friend of mine, one year my junior, is in ICU at deaths door. You are claiming the he is not and cannot be.

"I don't care who his father is ." Clearly, you do care who the father is. That is what your posts demonstrate.

" What matters to me is what he does. " No it doesn't. Were that the case you would be all about policy. Instead, you are all about birth rights. You can attempt to back out now, but it is too late. What you are really doing is attempting to state that those uppity lesser races should know their place and getting all bent out of shape when they do not bow to their white overlords.

"But since you are talking about these people involved in barracks life, just what sort of people were his mentors?" Not even coherent words beyond a vague claim of something undefined.

"His born here alright..."  Engrish as she is goodly spoke, this proves what, exactly?

Compromising photographs happen in intimate relationships fairly commonly. I have compromising photographs of my ex wife. Have I ever released those? Nope. It would seriously compromise her career. Would I publish those? Never. Those are and will always remain between me and her.

The point is that one cannot assume motivation. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Back to the topic of was Breitbart assassinated? I'm not interested or need proof of  proof that Barrack had a hidden agenda for America, I know he did.

You "know"? How do you "know" when you have chucked out any evidential requirement? You just "know" with no evidence required? What malarkey is this?

The video that Breitbart had obtained was suppressed from  public opinion of Obama provoking protestors,activist to help create a rise in racial tension within our country.

You mean the suppressed video that you have never seen or a not suppressed video that you have seen? Which is it?

Breitbart uncovered information of Barrack's ties to radicals and their influence in his life and was said to  release the tapes  so that people could  have better understanding of who Barrack really is and his   true intentions , only Breitbart died just a couple of weeks  before the  release of those  tapes .

Those tapes that you both have and have not seen? Really? Either you have seen those tapes and you know what is contained therein and they are not suppressed, or you have not seen them and are making this up out of whole cloth. Which is it?

Also, the coroner, Michael Cormiers who worked the autopsy  mysteriously died too  from possible arsenic poisoning.

A private investigator has been unable to find the only eyewitness to the sudden death of media innovator and conservative activist.

Good for him. But Cormiers has nothing at all to do with the argument at hand. He had no hand act or part in anything. Cormier did not perform Breitbarts autopsy. His sole action is that he dropped dead, probably of poisoning. In any event, he had no connection to the Breitbart autopsy. He simply happened to work at the same location where it was performed. So did the janitor.

The apparent disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, who says he saw Breitbart drop to the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, adds to the mystery surrounding Breitbart’s March 1 death.

Wouldn't you disappear under the assault of cranks?

In any event this does not matter. Is it mysterious that a blood clot to the heart causes a man to hit the deck? No. Is that a valid excuse to make up any old baloney? No.

On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, a photographic technician at the coroner’s office died suddenly of suspicious causes.

Really? On the day the Los Angeles County coroner released Breitbart’s autopsy report, seven ducks died in Central Park. And what causes and why were they suspicious?

In addition, at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., just three weeks before Breitbart’s death – where he promised to unveil “damning” new video evidence of Barack Obama’s radical past that would change the election – Breitbart gave WND details of his upcoming revelations.

WND? You are citing WND as a reliable source? It is to laugh. On the off chance that anyone reading here is unaware, WND is the epitomy of insane websites.  They will post anything if they think it will get them traffic.

Clearly, you have not read that.

I don't know who this man Derek Bell is & I don't know anything about him. I'll look into his biography

another time .

I don't care who he is.

And I do understand that there was a racial division in America at one time and that

people of color black people grew up feeling insecure, insecure isn't even the right word to describe what

they  have felt .

Gee shucks. You can struggle up to the level of patronising minority and races other than your own. Colour me unimpressed. 

I don't approve of the radical division tactics to transform the nation into something other like a Marxist agenda.

That tells me one thing. You have no clue what Marxism actually is.

It's not just Obama it's the whole crew, Soros the Clinton's, Pelosi  they're  all B.S  and part of the same agenda

ORLY? Do please share what this "agenda" is?

and I don't even know who the democratic party truly are other than very sneaky and utilize these tactics these Saul Alinsky tactics on our nation. It's not right. I dunno what happened to Breitbart. I'm still unsure.

Breitbart, while he was alive, had his own agenda. Who cares?

The US is not what it once was. I doubt it ever will be again. Face it. To reach the ISS you guys have to rent seats on a 1960's Russian Soyuz. If it weren't for the russians, you guy couldn't even reach the ISS. Quite the comedown from the heady days when the US lead the way.

22 hours ago, Abaddonire said:

So moving along to your next wild claim. At the age of 42, I suffered from DVT. It almost killed me. Spent 5 days in ICU, followed by 6 months of intensive drug treatment. Plenty of things will shuffle a 43 yo off this mortal coil without warning. There is nothing unusual about that in any way. Why did I survive? Well, The only symptom I had was a dull ache in my left calf muscle. I could easily have put it down to a muscle strain of some sort because it was in no way debilitating, more of an annoyance. Nevertheless, it persisted so I went to my GP. Now, you have to understand, many would not have done so because it was no big deal in terms of discomfort. The doc sent me immediately for an ultrasound, and I mean immediately, on the spot. I was all "roll-eyes" but I went. I was duly slathered in that goo they use and the operator commenced. Her first words were "Oh, that's weird.". From there all hell broke loose. In hindsight, it was kinda funny, wheeling down the hospital corridors to ICU, crashing through every swing door. It was every movie cliche you have ever seen. 

The bottom line here is that 40-something men die all the time. It is neither unusual nor remarkable. 

I just suffered a DVT a couple weeks ago and can confirm that at 47, I could have died basically at any time. I had swelling in my right arm, and when I did go to the ER, they ultrasound scanned by arm and the clot was almost a foot long. Thankfully everything came out well after a 11 day stay in the hospital and a relatively minor surgery.

As to Breitbart, the timing is very curious, but completely circumstantial. Important people die all the time.

• Like 2

I

On 8/23/2016 at 3:42 AM, Ellapennella said:

In another thread someone said you had an obsession with this type of thing but I thought they were kidding.

You really should lay off the conspiracies for a while.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

do your research. all you have to do is google it.

Translation Conspiracist - Reality

"they are either known hatepreaching nutjobs or completely invented"

• Like 1

If there is no suspicion here to any one of you, move along I guess. I didn't post this topic to fight about it. I posted it because it's interesting  that the connections & coincidences of his death  occurred during the time when he was going to release  the tapes, The tapes that were suppressed from the people. I always wondered why no one knew the truth about Obama. 
For all I know he did have a natural heart attack or for all I know  it was brought on,criminally,intentionally brought on to stop the tapes from being leaked.

If it's not odd that his coroner mysteriously died from what they suspect was arsenic poisoning in his own home , again move along. has it appeared to anyone  that this is in the conspiracy thread?

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the video. The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target. The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony. The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence activities.

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Only a very naive individual would believe that this sort of thing doesn't occur.  My guess would be that if it is true , if it were the cause of his attack/heart & I'm certain they knew of his history ...it would be the perfect coverup...  but if that coroner knew something they would have to get rid of him too and it is strange that he mysteriously died from what appears to have been arsenic poisoning...

*Note that... I suspect the posters posting replies (other than myself)   they also believe that Hillary Clinton  is innocent  *

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, rambaldi said:

Translation Conspiracist - Reality

"they are either known hatepreaching nutjobs or completely invented"

I guess we wouldn't ever have crimes solved if we all thought like you then...good thing we all don't think like you.

Do you even know or understand what the definition of conspiracy is? better yet , do you even know who invented the term and why?

*the term conspiracy theory, who invented it and why?

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1