Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Third eye reacted to eye contact

Riverstone

Hi, so my third eye has been pretty active just lately in general, but today I saw someone I hadn't seen for awhile and when I made eye contact with them, my third eye reacted quite strongly.

Im not sure how to desribe the feeling, closest I can desribe it is like pain but it's not painful. Weird.

Has anyone else ever has this kind of reaction from their third eye to making eye contact with someone? 

Is there a reason it did it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riverstone

• Timothy

• Bendy Demon

• freetoroam

You were probably happy and/or surprised to see this person when you least expected it. Nothing special, just a common occurrence.

On 23/8/2016 at 6:11 AM, Riverstone said:

Hi, so my third eye has been pretty active just lately in general, but today I saw someone I hadn't seen for awhile and when I made eye contact with them, my third eye reacted quite strongly.

Im not sure how to desribe the feeling, closest I can desribe it is like pain but it's not painful. Weird.

Has anyone else ever has this kind of reaction from their third eye to making eye contact with someone? 

Is there a reason it did it?

Yes, it's called emotion. I encourage you to read the full wiki article so that you understand that your feelings are normal and that it has nothing to with with the fictional 'third eye'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

Welcome to UM.

Can you describe the "emotion" you felt when you saw them? can you also tell us a little about your past connection with this person?

I had nothing to do with any of this ...

~

• Like 5

Hmm, this was a few days ago now and it hasn't happened since even though I've seen him again so not sure what that was about.

it wasn't really emotion, I was feeling quite neutral, talking about work stuff (we work together but both been away so that why we hadn't seen each other for awhile).

Owell just a weird random moment