Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary lied during 2009 confirmation hearing

OverSword

The evidence that shows close ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department proves Hillary Clinton lied during her confirmation hearing in 2009, according to ABC News.

The network's Brian Ross said Tuesday morning Clinton vowed not to grant special access to foundation donors if she earned the confirmation to serve in the Obama administration. But she didn't stick to her promise, according to new documents released by Judicial Watch Monday.

Several emails show the Clinton State Department essentially showed favoritism to top donors of the Clinton Foundation by setting up personal meetings with Clinton, helping obtain a visa for members of a British soccer team, and facilitating a push to broadcast U2's Bono from the international space station.

"These new emails confirm that Hillary Clinton abused her office by selling favors to Clinton Foundation donors," Judicial Watch's president Tom Fitton said in a statement.

Source

• Like 5

Hillary has lied about just everything . I swear if she does get the presidency, it will only because silly women think that  a women should  win, not any thing she has really  done for this country. and yes I am a women. Sorry got to say it, the only reason a few past presidents had won because women thought they were cute of the democratic party from Bill Clinton to Obama, oh and the first black president,  not really about what  the issues are all about facing us. Trump maybe act obnoxious , but he at least says it how it is.       

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

At this point the rule of law doesnt exist. I can't imagine the irreparable damage this woman's election would have to the overall well being of this nation. Im not even talking about her actions as president or any policies she might put in place. I mean she destroys the concept of America. Her behavior is demonstrably dismissive of laws which the rest of us must live by. That is how society erodes into chaos. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

At this point the rule of law doesnt exist. I can't imagine the irreparable damage this woman's election would have to the overall well being of this nation. Im not even talking about her actions as president or any policies she might put in place. I mean she destroys the concept of America. Her behavior is demonstrably dismissive of laws which the rest of us must live by. That is how society erodes into chaos. 

Could it be that the American justice system is easily gamed by design?  It seems to me that Hillary knew just how much evidence to destroy to make it impossible to prove by legal standards that she intentionally broke the law and knew just how little to say to avoid implicating herself. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Hillary has lied about just everything . I swear if she does get the presidency, it will only because silly women think that  a women should  win, not any thing she has really  done for this country. and yes I am a women. Sorry got to say it, the only reason a few past presidents had won because women thought they were cute of the democratic party from Bill Clinton to Obama, oh and the first black president,  not really about what  the issues are all about facing us. Trump maybe act obnoxious , but he at least says it how it is.       

Well.....I don't know about Trump saying it how it is.  I think it's more like Trump says what people want to hear.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well.....I don't know about Trump saying it how it is.  I think it's more like Trump says what people want to hear.

Well they say the Clinton foundation only gives 20% percent to charity, and taking money off of Arab countries  that don't even support women rights.  The Clintons are really just getting rich off of people.  

• Like 2

Just now, OverSword said:

Could it be that the American justice system is easily gamed by design?  It seems to me that Hillary knew just how much evidence to destroy to make it impossible to prove by legal standards that she intentionally broke the law and knew just how little to say to avoid implicating herself. 

Absolutely. She's a lawyer afterall. I think in the 21st century though something simply being "legal" isnt enough. As ive screamed about regarding other topics , the legal system is broken, legal doesnt equate to moral , legal  has no bearing on right or wrong. It does not bode well for a nation which depends on the citizenry buying into the system. It invites chaos. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Absolutely. She's a lawyer afterall. I think in the 21st century though something simply being "legal" isnt enough. As ive screamed about regarding other topics , the legal system is broken, legal doesnt equate to moral , legal  has no bearing on right or wrong. It does not bode well for a nation which depends on the citizenry buying into the system. It invites chaos. 

Yep ... and that's what's coming.  

• Like 1

Just now, supervike said:

I think it depends on what your definition of 'is' is.

HAHAHAHA how have i forgotten such a gem from our royal family? 

• Like 2

I don't believe she lied back in 2009. I just believe she's corrupt and broke that promise shortly thereafter. She probably real believes her own propaganda, so she then wasn't lying.

I do believe she's been selling influence since she was First Lady, and then as a Senator. Are there any emails from those eras? I doubt it.

I did very much like what Colin Powell said about her the other day, that she can't pin anything on him, and she'll regret it if she continues to try to do so.

I thought the whisper was that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation and if Hillary pedaled any influence? Funny how the Media isn't covering that now, isn't it?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

These days "legal" seems to be in the eyes of the appointed federal judges rather than the actual laws. They are supposed to uphold them, not created them according to their political leanings. That's another thing that really scares me about a Clinton presidency.....these liberal judge appointments.

• Like 1

And here's a really depressing thought for us to mull over: Is Mr Trump lying to us as well?

Could be either choice leads us to disaster.

12 hours ago, OverSword said:

I think it's the case of both.  People are just simply tired of the status quo of the Establishment.  That includes the lies and corruption.  And the Establishment are still operating business as usual, thinking they are still getting away with it.  I see a French Revolution in American politics.  Is there a [political] guillotine in your representative's future?

Wooo Hoooo ...

Alice Cooper makes a political ‘bid’ to run for U.S. president

Cqio3YyWcAA9baa.jpg:large

• global news ca link

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

And here's a really depressing thought for us to mull over: Is Mr Trump lying to us as well?

Could be either choice leads us to disaster.

I think that all the time and I support him.  What will probably happen is that he will run into a brick wall somewhere and he won't be able to keep a promise and will have to compromise.  The MSM will make it look like it is a total failure of his Administration.  But I don't think he is trying to fool us like Hilary is with deliberate, designed lies.

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I think it's the case of both.  People are just simply tired of the status quo of the Establishment.  That includes the lies and corruption.  And the Establishment are still operating business as usual, thinking they are still getting away with it.  I see a French Revolution in American politics.  Is there a [political] guillotine in your representative's future?

How about an actual guillotine?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Trump may be a disaster and then again he may not but Clinton is a guaranteed disaster. 

That might actually be a blessing.  Trump would start off as a disaster but that would give him the challenge to get his act together.  This nation is a disaster so they would be starting off together at the same place.  He wouldn’t have time to be corrupt, he’ll be in business mode trying to solve problems.  Of course, as a businessman, he might be tempted to fire Senators and sell off failing cities :-)  Which might have to happen to save the rest of the nation.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

You know, it doesn't matter to me if it's a woman or a man or whatever their nationality is of the individual what matters is that they are honest. I can't believe how many dishonest people will jeopardize the sovereignty.

I remember women commenting about Bill & Barrack , you're right about that and it's a idiotic reason to vote for someone. I think people still look for that though like who's the smooth B.S 'r.

Have you ever tried to talk to some of them about the issues, they don't want to hear it...most say i don't want to hear about politics...I don't care about politics..

So don't vote if that's the case.... do us all a favor and just day home that day.

I don't see Trump as being obnoxious when dealing  with them....at least he's honest right...