Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hit anime 'Bleach' to be turned into a live-a

bubblykiss

TOKYO —

This week marks the end of an era as manga series “Bleach,” which has been in serialization for 15 years, finally reaches its end. This comes four years after the franchise’s TV anime ended its eight-year run, and coupled with the conclusion of the “Naruto” manga in 2014, leaves pirate saga “One Piece” as the last remaining member of the three boys’ manga series that have dominated the industry for the past decade-plus.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/arts-culture/view/hit-anime-bleach-to-be-turned-into-a-live-action-film-from-warner-bros

But honestly I hope this is not as bad as Dragon Ball Z movie bad, because that was so bad that it is just....well, horrific in ever aspect of that word.

• Like 3

I have found that trying to turn an anime into a live-action movie rarely turns out well.

While I really liked "Avatar: The Last Airbender" anime the live action movie I seen this year was, well, to put it mildly it was very disappointing.

Though I know little of "Bleach" I don't think a live action movie is going to work, it rarely dose.