Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Little girl ghost - waves

seeder

Mother spooked to capture 'one of clearest' paranormal pics EVER of ghost

A MOTHER-of-two who was enjoying a family day at a museum was left shocked when she caught what she believes could be one of the clearest images of a GHOST on camera she has ever seen – a waving little girl.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/703412/Mother-captures-paranormal-pic-ghost-girl

• Like 2

On the fence tbh. 

I'd like to know what her little boys jacket is like from the front, lots of flare from the reflective strip on the back of his coat. 

I'm leaning towards random child running through, wouldn't CCTV be available?

• Like 2

Yeah, there is something weird going on with all that flared light and the fact the 'thing' (which only vaguely looks like the correct shape) is so horribly overexposed - that usually means something very close to the lens and getting washed out by the camera's flash - does anyone here have that camera, and have they seen that flaring issue before?

That's if it isn't just a bad photoshop or ghost app - she claims otherwise and says she is happy to let experts examine the original, but those images are stripped of their original data and are not full size, nor were any contact details provided in the article...  So she's pretty safe from scrutiny.

If the camera owners should happen to see this, I'll be happy to have a look at the original, but would also like to see more images, especially the next and previous 2-3 frames after/before the one in question.

And yes any cctv footage might be rather revealing, I suspect...............

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 5

Same question as;

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

would also like to see more images, especially the next and previous 2-3 frames after/before the one in question.

• Like 1

BTW, there's another take on this here, where the shot showing her son's highly reflective stripe has been conveniently EDITED to remove that part of the shot.  And then Louise was free to let her imagination run free by saying this:

In the pictures I took in the same spot before this one, you can see a mist forming at the bottom of the picture and then she appears. It was like she was forming in the mist, which makes me think it was maybe paranormal

It's VERY obvious in the original link that the 'mist' is simply lens flare coming from the base of the kid's coat, just out of shot.  So why on earth would they edit just that part out of the accompanying shot, which shows the source? I think it's pretty clear that she (and/or the other media outlet) wants to NOT show the full story in order to enhance the paranormal possibilities.  I can't see it being a coincidence that they would remove that area of the image, and she immediately follows it with that eerie mist claim - she should be able to clearly see where that 'mist' came from.  It's lens flare from that reflective stripe.

Sorry, but I now think this might be a deliberate hoax, using a small doll or paper cutout or similar.  There is some contrary evidence to that, but I don't have time right now - I'll pop back later for a closer look..  If anyone sees any developments or finds a link to contact them, let me know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I cannot see any brown or any curly hair, or eyes.

All I see is a doll, with one of its arm raised up, covered in talcum power 

I've heard it all now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...