Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird

Paul Grant

Well I'm new here so if this is in the wrong place let me know. I'm not really concerned about the events but they went beyond my understanding so I'm looking for other people's opinions and to just share them.I don't think they're paranormal, but here goes.

So my first experience was back when I was about 15 or so. I had my friends over for a sleep over and we were all watching movies. I'm usually the first one to fall asleep. So two of my friends that were there continued to watch movies after everyone fell asleep, and one of them needed to go to the bathroom. They didn't want to run into my feet that were hanging off the couch so they felt the need to wake me up. Problem was they said I wasn't on the couch, they pulled the cushions off and everything. Thinking I may have went to the bathroom as well my friend went downstairs. When she came back she ran into my feet.

I don't know if they were pulling my leg or what, the next morning when they told me but they were quite freaked out. I slept the whole night that I can recall, and if I had gotten up my floor creaks so they would have heard me.

The next one happened a year or so ago. I went out to my car at lunch to grab something and found a set of keys. I thought I might have accidentally grabbed them from my friends place when I had went to leave that morning or from the table at work. These were like a set of janitor keys there were so many. So I ask my friend and all my coworkers but the keys didn't belong to anyone. I keep my car locked all the time and I rarely have anyone in it other than myself. The keys had a war amps tag so I called them to report the keys. When I told them my location they paused and said that the keys didn't even come from the same area that I live in. Like out of town sort of thing.

So there it is. Feedback on what you think is welcome.

Paul Grant,

Regarding your first apparent experience, I think you friends may have been messing/ kidding with you, which could have been influence by a movie they watched.

And regarding your second experience, I cannot think of any possible explanation for that incident, at this point. 

• Like 1