Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Round Towers of Ireland? What were they for?

Charles K

1 minute ago, Charles K said:

I see you have still not produced your name. IF your name is produced I have a feeling you might magically stop trolling and treat me with a little respect.

Charles.

Please stop the foot dragging and produce the info.

• Like 1

'I'm such a sheep'. 'Get the book for me' 'baaaaaaaaaaaaa' 'i'm glued to this chair with superglue' 'i need care... i need help' i'm special needs' 'baaaaaaaa'

~Steriologist~

1 minute ago, Charles K said:

'What's the reference?" 'I can't get out of my chair, find the book for me' Next it's going to be 'read it to me'

Get on with the information and stop the childish tantrums

• Like 4

The king is Osiris in death, Horus in life.

And you just said there are no fertility pyramids in Egypt? Uh they are home for Osiris? He is not fertility? Uh? Really? REALLY?

Don't tell lies, you coward. You are the biggest coward. I want a name to prove me wrong.

Charles.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It's in the library. It's also in my book. Front up with the cash you cheapskate, lol!

Charles.

You just called Lehner a liar. This is getting ridiculous. Is there anyone who isn't a liar. Do the walls lie to you too? Does that big cloud lie to you as well? Do you shout at it often?

Charles.

Edited by Charles K

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Wow I'm your secretary now! How much are you paying me?

Charles.

On 18/09/2016 at 0:55 AM, Kenemet said:

You can use the names of the countries themselves, but realize that the "countries" you reference are modern countries (I notice you are not making reference to the "empire of Alexander of Macedonia", for example) and that the people you see in these countries are not "pure blood" anythings.  And using art to decide what people looked like is a poor reference unless the art happens to be modern photographs.

Tut and the ancient Egyptians didn't sit for photographs.  The Egyptian art was stylized (similar to Japanese manga.)   Ancient portraits of all cultures look as much like the real person as a manga version of the prime minister looks like the real prime minister.

Thank you great master for your permission to do what I was already doing, before your interruption, grand master!

Charles.

38 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The haplgroups guy as you call him provided the literature that supports his position and showed you to be completely wrong. That makes your statement " I've seen NOT ONE SOURCE from any of you. " another lie.

All you have posted here is another appeal to incredulity, which is a logical fallacy of no interest to any of the other posters.

NO, you are not good at pointing out flaws. You are good at showing that you do not have the background you claim to have.

You say that but you don't supply a name. You can't defame people without coming out. You have to know why you are citing something before it means anything. WOW!

Charles.

Edited by Charles K

17 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That will be 19:95 USD. Do you have a credit card?

Charles.

I consider my repute for honesty, very highly. If you want to defame, you may become personally aware of how highly I treat this matter. I am taking names of the transgressors. I have one already. Friends in Seatle also.

Charles.

1 minute ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

....countdown to the next time Charles K threatens to storm off in a tantrum and but then comes back because no one is falling for his tripe....

I am far more entertaining than boring ancient mysteries! It's obviously the me show! Not sure why this thread is still running?

Charles.

Before it gets closed, a huge thank you to the owner, admins, etc, for allowing me to post here (and vent) I truly am grateful. Cheers! And best wishes to you all!

Charles.

• The topic was locked