Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US to shoot Russian planes...ww3?

seeder

Idiots if they do

U.S. Invades Syria, And Warns Russia

On Monday, August 22nd, the United States government — which demands the overthrow of the internationally-recognized-as-legal government of Syria — officially announced that America’s military forces in Syria will continue to occupy Syrian land, no matter what the Syrian government says, and will shoot down any Syrian planes that fly over U.S. forces there and that attack them.

The Pentagon has announced that the USA is ready to down Syrian and Russian planes that they claim threaten American advisers who by international law are illegally operating in northern Syria.

On Friday, Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis claimed that US jets attempted to intercept Syrian planes to protect the American advisers operating illegally with Kurdish forces in Syria after Syrian government jets bombed areas of Hasakah when Kurdish police began an aggression against the National Defense Force.

On Monday, another Pentagon spokesman, Peter Cook, said, “We would continue to advise the Syrian regime to steer clear of those areas.”

“We are going to defend our people on the ground, and do what we need to defend them,” Cook told reporters.

This means that the U.S. government will not allow the Syrian government to expel or otherwise eliminate U.S. forces in Syria. The Syrian government never invited U.S. forces into Syria, but the U.S. now officially dares the Syrian government to assert its sovereignty over the areas where America’s troops are located.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-invades-syria-and-warns-russia/ri16082

• Like 1

So basically, America just invaded and occupied parts of Syria. 

Now, when Russia did that in the Ukraine, there was international outcry.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

The Turks are also in Syria too, with tanks! They werent invited either...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/24/middleeast/turkish-troops-isis-syria-operation/

• Like 4

Russia was not at war with ukraine.  tech. we are at war with Syria.  but, don't worry Obama won't let it happen he backs putin and Syria.

NUTS ... here we go ...

Nuclear utilization target selection

Nuclear utilization target selection (NUTS) is a hypothesis regarding the use of nuclear weapons often contrasted with mutually assured destruction (MAD).[1] NUTS theory at its most basic level asserts that it is possible for a limited nuclear exchange to occur and that nuclear weapons are simply one more rung on the ladder of escalation pioneered by Herman Kahn.[2][3] This leads to a number of other conclusions regarding the potential uses of and responses to nuclear weapons.

~
Basically it is saying , quote 'that it is possible for a limited nuclear exchange to occur' unquote

~ idiots ....

• Like 3

Wish that everyone would just pull out of Syria and just let them all kill themselves.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Wish that everyone would just pull out of Syria and just let them all kill themselves.

The problem is that it hasn't stayed in Syria.  It spillls out into the rest of the world.  They need to be stopped 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, danielost said:

Russia was not at war with ukraine.  tech. we are at war with Syria.  but, don't worry Obama won't let it happen he backs putin and Syria.

And what is it exactly that Syria's done to declare war on America?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Ask Jihad John. 

1 hour ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I didn't say they had.  they declared war on isreal by supplying weapons to terrorist groups.

30 minutes ago, danielost said:

I didn't say they had.  they declared war on isreal by supplying weapons to terrorist groups.

Sooo.... Why is America at war then? Isn't in your constitution that you never declare war first?

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Ask Jihad John. 

So if you're using the nationality of a person as tacit declaration of war, why aren't you at war with Saudi Arabia vis Ozzie Bin Laiden?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Sooo.... Why is America at war then? Isn't in your constitution that you never declare war first?

we have a treaty with isreal.  besides the people of Syria want a new government.

5 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That was the plan at first, but NATO is feed up with the refugees now. The best way to get rid of them in their own land is to secure a part of Syria and put them there. If Assad wanted not to get invaded, he should have made sure his country people didn't have to flee their land in the millions.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

So if you're using the nationality of a person as tacit declaration of war, why aren't you at war with Saudi Arabia vis Ozzie Bin Laiden?

The minute I saw that  creature wielding his knife and the kneeling victims on TV news, I knew the bombs would soon be falling. Those people have a complete deficit of PR nous.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, danielost said:

we have a treaty with isreal.  besides the people of Syria want a new government.

so you're the democracy force, gotcha.

shall you be off to North Korea soon? 

1 minute ago, Lord Fedorable said:

so you're the democracy force, gotcha.

shall you be off to North Korea soon? 

they don't want a new government.  not, that I have heard of.

11 hours ago, glorybebe said:

The problem is that it hasn't stayed in Syria.  It spillls out into the rest of the world.  They need to be stopped 

Oh I agree "it" needs to be stopped.  But half-assed intervening in Syria isn't accomplishing that.  We either let them kill each other (none of them are really our friends, so who cares), or we go in strong and with the full weight of the West's military might and squash this once and for all.  I hate stuff being done halfway.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

That was the plan at first, but NATO is feed up with the refugees now. The best way to get rid of them in their own land is to secure a part of Syria and put them there. If Assad wanted not to get invaded, he should have made sure his country people didn't have to flee their land in the millions.

See my previous post.  I am in agreement.  But we either do it right or not do it at all.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, danielost said:

they don't want a new government.  not, that I have heard of.

they could use one, but we like it the way it is. if there are no enemies who needs multitrillion dollar MIC. 

20 hours ago, Lord Fedorable said:

common man you know the drill, USA are the good guys,  Russians are the bad guys. let's bring democracy and charge a few oil wells. 

I think the most interesting thing about this whole mess, is that ISIS believes that their final battle, pitting Jesus against the West, or whoever they believe the Antichrist is, will be fought in Syria.

So basically, whoever shows up is the Antichrist, in their religious mind.  The other amazing thing is, they seem to acknowledge the fact that they will need supernatural help to defeat this enemy. 

What I can't figure out, is why Jesus?  Why not their favorite prophet, Muhamed?

Also, if they believe Jesus is just a prophet, then how do they expect Him to perform super natural wonders for them?

There's a little crazy in all the religions on earth, but this one just takes the cake. It's the pinnacle of madness to me. I expect a few contradictions, here and there, but not the whole thing.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think the most interesting thing about this whole mess, is that ISIS believes that their final battle, pitting Jesus against the West, or whoever they believe the Antichrist is, will be fought in Syria.

So basically, whoever shows up is the Antichrist, in their religious mind.  The other amazing thing is, they seem to acknowledge the fact that they will need supernatural help to defeat this enemy. 

What I can't figure out, is why Jesus?  Why not their favorite prophet, Muhamed?

Also, if they believe Jesus is just a prophet, then how do they expect Him to perform super natural wonders for them?

There's a little crazy in all the religions on earth, but this one just takes the cake. It's the pinnacle of madness to me. I expect a few contradictions, here and there, but not the whole thing.

What are you relying on as the source for this tale ? I doubt these people say Jesus when they stub their toe.

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

What are you relying on as the source for this tale ? I doubt these people say Jesus when they stub their toe.

It's just Islamic eschatology. http://www.islamiclandmarks.com/syria/minaret-of-isa-as

It would be interesting if the Ummayyad Mosque were blasted into a million pieces.  My guess is it'd be as likely as Jerusalem being nuked into obliteration.  It just isn't going to happen.  And no, I don't think most Muslims would casually use Christ's name the way people in the West do.  

• Like 1