Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Pope going to make ET announcement?

OverSword

There will soon be an ecumenical gathering between the three monotheist faiths. Thee event will take place from September 4-23, 2016. This monumental event will occur in the Old City of Jerusalem. This is not just a religious event as the event will also consist of musical artists, actors and media and other famous personalities from the four corners of the globe. I feel compelled to ask the question, “Will this also be a Bohemian Grove II”?

Source

This story includes project blue beam and a one world religion to usher in the reign of the anti-Christ.

• Like 3

Hmmmm, I get from the tone of that article that the writer is arguably slightly potty - er, has an agenda of their own that they're keen on promoting. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Hmmmm, I get from the tone of that article that the writer is arguably slightly potty - er, has an agenda of their own that they're keen on promoting. 

But what will you think if the Pope does make an ET announcement?

The pope believes in an invisible being that created everything, along with saints, miracles, angels and fancy hats. If the pope said "aliens are real" it'd likely hold as much sway as anything else he said.
Now, I am a person of faith, but even I see how silly it seems and think the skeptics (rightly so) would dismiss his words.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, OverSword said:

But what will you think if the Pope does make an ET announcement?

Well, unless he's got the important news to tell us that, for instance, one or both of the current Presidential candidates is not qualified on account of the fact that they were not born in the United States but in fact are really an extraterrestrial, I think he'd probably have a few more pressing matters to worry about currently.

From the story, continuing the satirical theme, 

The Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement a new age religion, along with the roll out of a fake Antichrist at its head.

Well, we've already had that, it's either D. Trump or V. Putin, or perhaps, according to most of the papers, both.

Wait so Jews, Christians, and Muslim leaders are all going to be in the same place for an extended period of time?

I predict ten minutes before they start murdering each other.

$10,000 and the keys to my truck says no. Any takers? That source is arguably worse than Infowars. 

• Like 3

The title is "

Is the Pope About to Make an ET Disclosure at World Religion Unification Conference?

"

So I am going to invoke Betteridge's Law.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Abaddonire said:

The title is "

Is the Pope About to Make an ET Disclosure at World Religion Unification Conference?

"

So I am going to invoke Betteridge's Law.

I had to look that up. Seems a good rule of thumb. 

• Like 2

Anyone vaguely familiar with assorted conspiracy theories is aware of the blue beam one and would laugh at it, were it to actually happen, which of course it will not. That of course includes millions of private citizens and all but the most idiotic of media, mainstream or not.   

I like Betteridge's law.

On 8/26/2016 at 7:19 AM, Podo said:

Wait so Jews, Christians, and Muslim leaders are all going to be in the same place for an extended period of time?

I predict ten minutes before they start murdering each other.

Have you seen the monks fighting each other in a Jerusalem church, obligating the  police to step in and restore order?  Both sides are Orthodox, it's not like Protestants fighting Roman Catholics.  Been going on for centuries, they say. 

Chislam....? do we really need another cult! 

as for the pope and et...I think the pope would look good in a purple shellsuit.

Ps:  O|S, how do you find this s###?

Edited by freetoroam

16 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I had to look that up. Seems a good rule of thumb. 

Yup. Once one is aware of that law, one casts a new eye over headlines. It is surprising that what prima facie appears to be a trite saying turns out to be a largely accurate predictor of the content of the following article from the headline. It is the "journalistic" equivalent of the troll tactic of JAQing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

as for the pope and et...I think the pope would look good in a purple shellsuit.

Ps:  O|S, how do you find this s###?

Conspiracist nonsense is easy to find. The notion that the pope has any insight into ET has been around forever. Francis has been about to announce it several times, ratbag was too, as was JP2. According to CT thinking (if such it may be described) JP1 was assassinated to stop him from making such an announcement.

What is never explained is why any pope has either the knowledge or authority or even credibility to make such an announcement. Even more odd is the fact that such claims are usually made by christians of other denominations that explicitly reject papal authority, which is more than odd. According to this line of CTism, the pope (whichever one) is simultaneously authoritative and fake.

The reality is that the pope is simply a cross-dressing bloke with delusions of grandeur.

13 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Chisum?  That's a cult now?  Well, the figurehead is John Wayne, and one can't go too wrong with that.
Image result for chisum

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

Here is a crazy idea: Maybe these religious leaders are actually comming together to promote peace because they don't really like war ?

• Like 7

On 8/25/2016 at 3:24 PM, Eldorado said:

In Heaven, no one can hear you scream.

In Heaven, everything's fine, you have yours, and I have mine...

• Like 1

Why does the Pope know about ET? I mean, where/how did a religious organization get this kind of information to begin with?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I mean, where/how did a religious organization get this kind of information to begin with?

To some extent the idea that the church would have some information is the least silly part...

http://www.vaticanobservatory.va/content/specolavaticana/en.html

"The Vatican Observatory is one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world. Though we can trace our roots back to the reform of the calendar by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582, the modern version of the Observatory was established by Pope Leo XIII in 1891 “so that everyone might see clearly that the Church and her Pastors are not opposed to true and solid science, whether human or divine, but that they embrace it, encourage it, and promote it with the fullest possible devotion.”

Then again, if I had an Euro for every of this "Leader X will announce" Fairytales, i could afford a Ferrari...

• Like 1

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Here is a crazy idea: Maybe these religious leaders are actually comming together to promote peace because they don't really like war ?

Coming together! That reminded me of President Ronald Reagan's speech before the United Nations. However, I don't expect the Pope to make such a statement (revealing ET) anytime soon.

Edited by skyeagle409