Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season

Raptor Witness

24011622722_dd3a93b271_c.jpg

"Goes without saying," was published on Jul 8, 2012, and featured my past forecast of hurricane Ike, and a giant letter "S" as the backdrop and highlight of my 2012 forecast.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Post 399. OracleDeAtlantis 5:06 AM GMT on April 20, 2012:
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/Jeff...

As the annual hurricane conference draws to a close, I'm reminded of another meeting not long ago, where the wind marched obediently from east to west, delivering its own forecast.

From white clouds and red sticks that worry;
moving swiftly along on a terrible journey.

Hearing not then, but now is here when;
forgotten souls, howl where we'll send.

Lord of the earth, subdue power the air;
make then mark a transition be where.
Unstem rotation, bound to be topped;
a towering, stammering, horizon unlocked.

Way ahead of you, Jim Cantore ....

In fact, as Jim Cantore so eloquently notes, well after the appearance, the key feature of hurricane Sandy, would be that it would become a hybrid or "transition" storm, and would draw most of it's energy from this transition from a warm core system, to a cold core.

It would become the largest, and by far the costliest, "transition" type hurricane in U.S. history.

This key feature of hurricane Sandy, would be an important statement in my 2012 forecast.

Edited by Raptor Witness

So, does the Gulf coast have to worry about Hermine?  Just curious.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Nope.

Doug

On 8/26/2016 at 2:58 PM, and then said:

Good question, since she hasn't even been born. She will of course, but I'm waiting for September, when this year's forecast is fully activated, with the theme, "Remember September," by St. Lucia.

I had warned South Carolina earlier in the year, in particular, about moving forward with their beach renourishment projects, in an attempt to undo the sand removed by the Earth, last October. As far as I can tell, they are proceeding, despite Bonnie's warning shot, over their bow. That thread is unfortunately not cached, as far as I can tell, so I would have to pull up my screen shots to reveal more specifics. I'll  save that for another post. But they are a specific target of the Earth, with instructions to remove a thousand times the amount of sand they replenish.

Also, as I forecast below in February, the United States and her territories are a primary target this year, with a hint of where, seen below. While many U.S. coastal communities are considered "tourist destinations," there are those that stand out. One in particular is in the bulls eyes currently, with rare and powerful annular twins on the march. Both are forecast to come very close to one of the most popular "tourist destinations," of them all.

To Mother Earth, I say, of these "destinations," dracarys.

29330566745_b18ab57990_o.gif

Source Link:

29330713565_f6061aff35_c.jpg

Source Link:

29330737015_7400acb4c4_c.jpg

Source Link:

Raptor Witness - (Cached only copy available as the site is down.)
Jun 5th, 2016, 5:15 PM - Referencing a prior post

Feb 9th, 2016, 1:17 PM - Post 29 (http://forums.armageddononline.org/threads/23662-Groundhog-Day-Feb-2-2010?p=544169&viewfull=1#post544169)

The human groundhog says, now ..... inescapable violent winds, such as not seen on the face of the Earth in 1,000,000 years.

Unlock the four winds of heaven, and make mortal men run for their lives. Make the United States and her territories a tourist destination of disasters.

Make wise men whisper, "the wind cannot be made to stand still, and we are doomed."

Edited by Raptor Witness

This is how the Earth and I spell B E A C H   E R O S I O N, South Carolina.

28723740834_40ec1be36d_c.jpg

Source Link:

My warnings to South Carolina, regarding their 20 million dollar beach renourishment project on Hilton Head Island, were quite specific, and an integral part of my 2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season Forecast(sorry, only a cached copy available at this time, as the site is down.)

Given we are at the New Moon, the tide will be enhanced, adding to the beach erosion on Hilton Head, if the current forecast for TD 9 holds true.

Click for Satellite Image Animation File:

29275966401_fbcc8d38e2_b.jpg

As the interactive map below indicates, from the Hilton Head city website, shows they are about 50% complete.

20 million(Project Cost) x 1,000(Amount the Earth is instructed to remove) = $20,000,000,000 potential loss.

28733566973_01c1eb22cf_c.jpg

28733268253_98e73402db_o.jpg

28733269863_da230b8edf_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Given that they're halfway done, what's another $10,000,000 for sand that the Earth will promptly remove, again, and again, and again ....?

Click for Satellite Image Animation File:

29254490582_dea390ed48_b.jpg

29283607751_99f6d73956_o.gif

"2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season"

Is it going to be the WORST EVER hurricane season?  Like all the ones before this one?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

"2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season"

Is it going to be the WORST EVER hurricane season?  Like all the ones before this one?

I'm not forecasting the "worst ever," in words per se, but I have forecast a couple of things, fairly specifically. I've forecast a one in a million year event, but what that means is admittedly unclear, because as indicated above, we've already had four floods in the U.S., which are rated as 1,000 year events. That combined might constitute a one in a million year event, but the forecast pointed more to a wind related disaster. The thing is, wind and water often go together, as we saw last year with the Great South Carolina Flood in October.

Second, I forecast that if South Carolina didn't halt their beach renourishment projects, in an attempt to undo a prescribed plague last year, they would suffer 1,000 times the sand loss. That's fairly specific and very dark indeed. What could remove that amount of sand?  Would it be a single event or series of events?  My guess is it will be several events, or a continuation of events, constantly removing the sand, over and over again, until they literally run out of money. Whatever it takes, the Earth will do it.

Getting back to TD #9, which was upgraded today to Hermine.  The latest recon flights into the system, are showing flight level winds of 63 mph, which is far more than they anticipated at this stage of the game.

So prepare for a stronger storm. The Earth is putting on her armor, and her sword reaches to the sun.

29083066230_a1301d17d7_o.gif

Source Link:

Edited by Raptor Witness

At least one forecaster is saying that this could end up being the worst East Coast beach erosion event in U.S. history. It's a bit early, but if true, I also mentioned in my forecast for South Carolina last year, that the entire East Coast would suffer for their failure to heed my warnings. No one is really sure at this point, but I find it intriguing that it's being discussed tonight.  I'll have to look for my screen shots to find the specific warning to other states, because the site where I published my forecast, is still down.

For now, here's an early look by one forecaster, at what one popular model, the GFS, is suggesting.

Tropical Storm Hermine halts Hilton Head beach renourishment - WJCL - Aug 31, 2016

Hilton Head Island, S.C. —

"Clearly if we get the wave conditions, the sea conditions they are forecasting, the sand we may have placed is likely to move to some degree," Liggett said

But even if there is additional erosion, Liggett says it is unlikely the town will choose to redo areas of the beach that have already been completed.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Why Tropical Storm Hermine poses a menacing flood, erosion risk to Mid-Atlantic - Mashable - Sept. 2, 2016

The prolonged nature of the onshore winds alone will mean that flooding could occur during multiple high tides, which increases the beach erosion and property damage potential ...

I asked very nicely, and respectfully.

Raptor Witness

May 25th, 2016, 1:00 PM - Post 1(cached only copy available)

Jan 27th, 2016(http://forums.armageddononline.org/threads/42963-SC-Governor-Nikki-Haley-s-Beach-Renourishment-Project-in-Attempt-to-Undo-1-000-Year-Flood-Event?p=544007&viewfull=1#post544007)

.... Please, don't put back the sand.

I also found the prior reference I was looking for earlier, which refers specifically to "Atlantic Beaches."

Raptor Witness
Jun 6th, 2016, 9:57 PM(cached only copy available.)
With the Atlantic hurricane season ** barely underway ** and through perfect execution, Mother Earth now takes aim on South Carolina and Atlantic beaches.

Like troops gathering in the clouds for battle, she musters an army for a wind and water, war. :scatter:

Edited by Raptor Witness

Hurricanes are weather events, natural disasters caused by nature. Earth quakes, tidal waves, tornados, blizzards, forest fires, floods, volcanos...these are all natural disasters. Such events have always existed and will harm the best of people and the worst of people. Nature is not the retribution of God against people. Most modern people realize this.

• Like 6

I heard on the news that it has been 11 years since Florida saw a real hurricane. That means the kids in 6th grade have never seen a hurricane. An entire generation has almost gone by without a hurricane.

• Like 1

On 02/09/2016 at 7:11 AM, Raptor Witness said:

I also mentioned in my forecast for South Carolina last year, that the entire East Coast would suffer for their failure to heed my warnings.

What warnings ? Have you been in contact with meteorological authorities in South Carolina ?

What evidence of an upcoming weather event did you present to them and how did they respond ?

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Matthew means "Gift of God" in Hebrew ...

Crossing the island of St. Lucia in September, were the keys in my early season forecast that open the door to a very special kind of disaster. The music I used in that forecast was "September," by the band St. Lucia. I used the song deliberately, and odds of a storm of this significance appearing that fulfilled those two requirements, were not on my side.

So far Matthew is the strongest storm to appear in the Atlantic in September in 5 years, and he has barely begun his march into history.

29917980472_dcd7a0f949_o.gif

29948810381_10d1689b47_c.jpg

Forecast Addendum - Uploaded to Yahoo on August 21, 2016

29042425642_391f43bafc_c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

By all means of respect, but what is this crap? Why don't you for once actually man up, post some data that is actually verifiable and discuss it Until then, you are just another unintelligent fear-monger spreading nonsense you actually know very little to nothing about.  

• Like 3

gawd, I am getting a good chuckle out of this ! 

• Like 3

St. Lucia's "September," Published 6/6/2016 has happened, and now there's "a new card" on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
Feb 16th, 2016 - Post 24

Study the sands of time, Mother, and remember your servant.

I will lay a new card on the table that will trump the last.

A howling, red wind ... from another world.

HURRICANE MATTHEW DISCUSSION NUMBER 12 NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL142016 1100 PM EDT FRI SEP 30 2016 An Air Force reconnaissance plane recently measured a peak SFMR wind of 143 kt and then 138 kt during this mission's eye penetrations. Furthermore, the satellite presentation has improved considerably with a distinct eye surrounded by a ring of very deep convection. The raw objective T-numbers from UW-CIMSS have been above 7.0 since 2100 UTC. On this basis, the initial intensity has been increased to 140 kt, making Matthew a Category 5 on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale. Matthew is the first Category 5 hurricane in the Atlantic basin since Hurricane Felix in 2007.

29952074501_2f0cf10712_o.gif

29952095181_4a0e726e60_c.jpg

Raptor, you were asked what authorities you contacted... yet you ignored that to post more junk posts. Please answer Saru's questions.

• Like 3

On 9/3/2016 at 8:17 AM, Saru said:

What warnings ? Have you been in contact with meteorological authorities in South Carolina ?

What evidence of an upcoming weather event did you present to them and how did they respond ?

I forecast publicly on Jeff Master's blog on the Weather Underground, which is widely viewed. It's probably the most viewed hurricane blog on the Internet in terms of academia, the press at large, and even public officials.  I am not censored there, which is very unusual given the nature of my material. However, it's well known in meteorology that intuition plays a role in forecasting, and students of meteorology are even taught this. I have successfully argued that what if intuition was all you had? Would that be invalid, and apparently the answer is; it would not be invalid, because after all, before instruments their six senses were all men had to work with. I believe that's why I have not been censored there, and because I have shown some success.

The last time I contacted the "authorities" about the weather, was following the back to back strikes by rare EF4 tornadoes, and even twin EF4's on the cities of Mayflower, AR and Pilgrim(Pilger in German,) NE after I had warned of the end of Manifest Destiny a few weeks before, as part of my overall forecast theme in 2014. There are only two incorporated cities in the United States named "Mayflower," and "Pilgrim." I was told that indeed the mathematical odds would be off the chart if tied to a single forecaster and theme. The problem with taking this further is that it costs a lot of money to hire an actuary, but I did find that the software is available and capable of calculating those odds. It's also a lot of trouble and time, which I don't always have. The response was a general fear of presenting the odds to the public at large, because after all, the thread the Manifest Destiny theme appeared in, is entitled "The Most Dangerous Man in America." 

The last thing the authorities want to have the public believe is that the earth is a piece of hardware, running of software that can be manipulated in ways never imagined. Then they would have to explain something which is beyond their secular ability to control.

If the island of St. Lucia had not been hit by hurricane Matthew in September this season, then the authorities would have nothing to worry about, but as it stands now, the earth has taken a very large sword in her hand.

Edited by Raptor Witness

The latest GFS Model, which is the most widely watched U.S. forecast model, shows the beaches all along the East Coast, from South Carolina to New England, being ravaged by Matthew.

29422974414_40fdb6be70_o.gif
Source Link:

29423103994_69752198fe_c.jpg
30050743465_39de7938e6_c.jpg
30050758565_1bf56dc024_c.jpg

Source Link:

• The topic was locked