Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman was kidnapped by goblins

seeder

Video report

Woman says she was kidnapped by goblins and held hostage for five days

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/video/woman-says-kidnapped-goblins-held-8709295

• Like 3

I find it kind of interesting... from a lore placement aspect. I don't know anything about indigenous lore for Nicaragua. But I'm pretty sure their prime European influence was Spanish, yes?

But the lore isn't Spanish. Goblins, Fairy mounds that communicate, fairy child abductions- and that photo is either a gnome or a redcap. These aren't bits from Spanish lore. This is more German, UK, and some Anglo-French areas of lore muddled together. I'm rather curious as to how that lore placement happened.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Oh my...how very sad that in the 21st century people still believe in things like this.

Hey... people still believe in god(s). Why should goblins get ignored? :unsure2:

*puts on sturdy armour and runs away quickly with fingers in ears*

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, LV-426 said:

Hey... people still believe in god(s). Why should goblins get ignored? :unsure2:

Because there's no money in goblins.

• Like 3

On 26/08/2016 at 2:41 PM, Lilly said:

Oh my...how very sad that in the 21st century people still believe in things like this.

That's because such things exist and people in many parts of the world see them, like this lady.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Black Monk said:

That's because such things exist and people in many parts of the world see them, like this lady.

You believe that goblins exist in objective reality? What do you base this belief on...just curious.

• Like 1

I wonder if she was told the story as a child so much that as an adult she believes it as truth.   

• Like 1