Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Man's Sky

Podo

I've been playing No Man's Sky for a while now and I absolutely love it. Share your stories, screenshots, or rage on the game being made by a pack of lying sacks of crap who didn't do a third of what they promised. GO.

• Like 1

I have been really interested in this for a while, haven't bought it for the simple reason I feel the devs are simply in it for the money, they spun a web of lies, maybe they really did intend to implement all the missing stuff, but to release a game, that is a pale comparison to its promised version and then to sell it at £40, no thanks.

gonna wait a few months, pick it up on a steam sale.

I don't have any of the latest consoles but I watch playthroughs and I've been watching some hours of gameplay on this, it looks quite stunning to delve into and roam around, different and kinda detached, I like it. Dunno why it reminds me of Pikmin from the gamecube sometimes lol.

Edited by DancingCorpse

I'll wait for it to go on sale,too many negatives.

That's your best bet, and honestly give it some time I mean a lot of time someone else already said it, but it's a web of lies, and honestly it's one of those games that's rinse and repeat literally. 

Once you've done something for the first 4 hours it's literally the same until the end etc. 

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:16 PM, Podo said:

I've been playing No Man's Sky for a while now and I absolutely love it. Share your stories, screenshots, or rage on the game being made by a pack of lying sacks of crap who didn't do a third of what they promised. GO.

Its like minecraft and space engineers when you fancy a change.

I want to play it, but I probably won't be able to.  It does look fairly amazing.

I have Elite: Dangerous and while it's a great concept, it falied to keep me interested, AND with this meniere's I can't and play for much longer than a couple of minutes at a time.

Plus my internet connection sucks.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard