Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rome sending migrants BACK

seeder

ITALY REACHES BREAKING POINT: Rome sending migrants BACK to Sudan on private jets
ITALY has started to send migrants back to Sudan on specially chartered flights, with 48 already deported.

Sudanese and Italian authorities are working together to tackle the migrant crisis.

Some 48 people in Ventimiglia have been deported as human rights organisations protest against the move.

The migrants, who were hoping to cross the Italian border into France, were flown to the Sudanese capital of Khartoum on a chartered EgyptAir flight.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/703923/Italy-breaking-point-migrants-send-back-Sudan-chartered-plane

• Like 4

Well, Europe can only take so much. Where are the resources coming from to feed and house so many people.  And it seems they are taking things for granted, not showing appreciation for any help given.  They just keep wanting more and more from European countries and don't respect their laws and culture. 

• Like 7

Italy better be careful, Frau #allwelcome Merkel wont be best pleased. She's already warned EU countries of consequences if they refuse to accept the planned refugee quota and Italy sending them the wrong way back to Africa instead of forwarding them to Merkel. hasn't Italy got the memo? - but then again The numbers arriving via Italy has gone through the roof but you don't hear of it any more on the news - but there are still hundreds and even thousands still arriving everyday. - But if the Media kept up their original pace of reporting as we seen at the height of the "migrant" crisis it would certainly wake a few people up. imagine if the BBC News had continued their #allwelcome coverage. of the 1,000 arrivals on Monday the 800 arrivals on Tuesday. 1,200 arrivals on Wednesday, the 500 arrivals on Thursday and so on and so forth and that reporting had been going on every single day for the last 8 months it would get people talking alright, but its best to lay off the coverage and go silent, that way the population at large will be oblivious to the expected one million estimated to arrive in Europe this year.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

When our PM said women and children, no to single men, I think he had it right.  The men are the ones leaving the women and children to be slaughtered.  They should be staying back to fight and send the children to safety.  It just looks like a free for all to me.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, glorybebe said:

When our PM said women and children, no to single men, I think he had it right.  The men are the ones leaving the women and children to be slaughtered.  They should be staying back to fight and send the children to safety.  It just looks like a free for all to me.

I agree, the Canadian PM seems to have the right idea. Why reward cowards that can't wait to get to the west so they can get a smart phone. Its all about the Women and Children.

• Like 1

"ITALY has started to send migrants back to Sudan"

So, economic migrants then, not refugees.......where's the problem?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm with itsnotoutthere.

I do think we have a moral duty to help refugees any way we can but these are not refugees. With economic migrants, they should go through the same official channels as everyone else. And if those channels refuse, tough.

• Like 1