Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greetings Chumps and Chumpettes!

UltimoRudo

Hello everyone,

My name's Tim.  Umm...I'm glad I found this place, stumbled upon it while digging around for some research for a story I'm working on.  Not sure what else to write, but just ask away, and I'll happily answer.:)

• Like 4

We might have a few chimps on this site.. But not too many chumps - and no chumpettes...

(And one cranky Moose)...

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, UltimoRudo said:

Hello everyone,

My name's Tim.  Umm...I'm glad I found this place, stumbled upon it while digging around for some research for a story I'm working on. Not sure what else to write, but just ask away, and I'll happily answer.:)

Question: Are the names "Chumps" and "Chumpettes" terms of endearment?

• Like 1

It is!  I'm a big Futurama fan.  I've been calling my niece Chumpette almost from the time she was born.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Taun said:

We might have a few chimps on this site.. But not too many chumps - and no chumpettes...

(And one cranky Moose)...

Are you saying 'this monkey's gone to Heaven?' ;)

Welcome to UM. :)  

Hello :st Welcome to UM. Just wondering what kind of a story you're researching. Hope you can get some answers here.

2 hours ago, tcgram said:

Welcome to UM. :)  

Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Hello Tim. Meet you in the forums. :)

Right. :)

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Hello :st Welcome to UM. Just wondering what kind of a story you're researching. Hope you can get some answers here.

This girl I used to know (she passed away in December), well, her and I had quite the bond, I would always get goosebumps or giddy, and the phone always rang after it happened (and it was her).  Looking up stuff like that, and found the site that way.  Didn't get much more writing done after that, spent a few hours on here.

• Like 1

Hi Tim aka UltimoRudo welcome to UM. I'm Casey (KC) aka Ruby :) hope you enjoy it here we're mostly nice people as long as you are nice to :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Hi Tim aka UltimoRudo welcome to UM. I'm Casey (KC) aka Ruby :) hope you enjoy it here we're mostly nice people as long as you are nice to :)

I'm nice (I am Canadian after all). :)  

• Like 2

Glad to hear you're nice, LG (Likely Guy) is Canadian to. I'm South Aussie :)

8 hours ago, UltimoRudo said:

This girl I used to know (she passed away in December), well, her and I had quite the bond, I would always get goosebumps or giddy, and the phone always rang after it happened (and it was her).  Looking up stuff like that, and found the site that way.  Didn't get much more writing done after that, spent a few hours on here.

Hope you can find some answers for your experiences. You'll meet a lot of skeptics, but the first thing you try to do is find a logical explanation for what is happening. Good luck.

Hiay yo Rudo ... welcome on board and condolences about your friend ...

~