Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nebulas and Emproiums

UltimoRudo

Speeding along the Super Collider Highway with no rest stop for another one hundred light years, I am counting the years until I reach my port of call.  I have been dying to go to this galaxy for quite some time now.  They only have one inhabitable planet—or so they believe—and the residents seem like decent folks.  From every trip report and every rant I read on the forums, I’m advised to steer clear of the blue planet, while others have insisted I give it a shot.  How can someone say never go to a locale because the residents can be jerks?  Where is their sense of adventure? 

One of the main reasons I chose this place for was because two thirds of it is covered in water.  I have never seen so much water in my life.  The best part is a lot of the inhabitants on the Blue Planet lives near large bodies of water.  The place where I’m staying is right on the water, and its weather is desirable all year long.  The other reason for why I’m going here—these ‘humans’ are decadent.  Never in all my life have I known what oral sex is.  I’ve never done cocaine.  I’ve never paid for what they call  prostitution.  It sounds like with all their suffering, war, and injustice, people are still able to enjoy themselves. 

Although I told my friends and family back home I was staying on the Blue Planet, I never told them where.  So spending countless hours on the message boards and forums of Galaxies Review, I read that if I’m going to do it, go to Los Angeles.  It truly sounds like my kind of place.  Even now as I’m entering the Hiroshima Galaxy, a mushroom shaped system where the poor live near the base of the system, and the rich live up in the spores of binary condos and interstellar train lines, I think of Los Angeles with its microclimate, the Pacific, and all the different shapes and sizes of people, their homes, and anything else they can build or alter. 

When I decided I was staying in Los Angeles, I had to find a host.  There were plenty of them, and it was difficult to choose.  I did find one.  He appeared to be quite decadent, or a dirt bag, as his kind is called here.  From what I have read up on him; he’s an agent, is also a sport bookie, is an occasional cocaine user, pays for sex, and back in 2008, he hired a vampire to have his then pregnant girlfriend killed.  Of course, since then, he’s been trying to clean up his act, and become a better person.  While I should move on, I am fully aware that it’s a struggle for him.  There isn’t a day where he’s not tempted.  He’s perfect for me. 

Hiroshima Rest Stop Next Exit.  Come For a Meal, You’ll Have a Blast.

Well apparently this is my stop. 

Edited by UltimoRudo

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UltimoRudo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic