Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to make EVP's

trevor borocz johnson

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I'm not qualified to diagnose you but I can tell you that everything you think is causing your issues is wrong.  There are no spirits or aliens talking to you, you aren't traveling in other dimensions and you aren't using ESP.  All of those are fantasies.  Hudds purports to have solid evidence of EVPs yet doesn't link them and has never linked them.  Why?    Wouldn't someone with incontrovertible proof of spirits existing be a major news item?  Of course they would and he isn't because this is all fantasy.  

You are more than likely suffering from some kind of illness but it is your health and you can do as you please with it.  If the voices start telling you to harm others, however, then you owe it to the rest of us to seek professional help.

I don't give a crap what the voices say, that's how I made it through

if you don't believe what they say, you don't fear what they say

On 9/9/2016 at 5:22 PM, Jerseyguy2016 said:

and I get the don't think about it, ignore it, put it out of your mind, that's all very true to a degree, but when entites are poking you and shaking you , talking in your ear as you feel their breath, (all of which is happening right now as I type this,..... and trying to sleep is even harder) there's only so much you can ignore it,.... for me,  they're already in the wire, they've hijacked my perceptions to a degree, I hear them when they speak, I feel them when they attack me physically......., I conquered my fear of them because I stopped believing the bs lies they were spewing, .....but I'll always try and let others know, one of the dangers of attempting to communicate with spirits is that you could start to hear voices....constant voices, in your head,  voices coming over through other sounds, this happens to some people who dabble with these things....I've met and am personally friends with many others who experienced the same thing., .

Edited by trevorjobo

I hear voices as I'm typing too they are yelling at me because when I try to quote something IT WON'T LET ME TYPE ANYTHING BELOW IT!! So they see the chance to immitate people and they start putting off this sarcasm. It's no wonder we hear sarcasm and malevolent voices, that's what people are like in society. It could just be said that as docile people we just can't let any more crap build up in us from other people before it spews out mentally. Voices to me become hostile when I develop to close of a bond to them. Also drugs that noticably effect my vestibular like sleeping drugs can have an effect. It seems as though they carry a morality with them but ultimatley them causing insanity is the immorality, especially when they carry on about nothing in a sarcastic cruel manner. I believe if you don't act immoraly with sex or excessive drug use, there is almost a kind of addictive factor to talking with them because at times they don't really say what I was going to think at all. Try this trick, next time you're getting bullied by voices, try the recording method I mentioned in the link in post ten put the image of the voice next to you and create a voluntary whistling in conjunction with your thinking while you're angry. You may observe an involuntary whistling which may be a fingerprint of the demon. If not its just fun to mess around with.

Edited by trevorjobo

30 minutes ago, trevorjobo said:

I hear voices as I'm typing too they are yelling at me because when I try to quote something IT WON'T LET ME TYPE ANYTHING BELOW IT!! So they see the chance to immitate people and they start putting off this sarcasm. It's no wonder we hear sarcasm and malevolent voices, that's what people are like in society. It could just be said that as docile people we just can't let any more crap build up in us from other people before it spews out mentally. Voices to me become hostile when I develop to close of a bond to them. Also drugs that noticably effect my vestibular like sleeping drugs can have an effect. It seems as though they carry a morality with them but ultimatley them causing insanity is the immorality, especially when they carry on about nothing in a sarcastic cruel manner. I believe if you don't act immoraly with sex or excessive drug use, there is almost a kind of addictive factor to talking with them because at times they don't really say what I was going to think at all. Try this trick, next time you're getting bullied by voices, try the recording method I mentioned in the link in post ten put the image of the voice next to you and create a voluntary whistling in conjunction with your thinking while you're angry. You may observe an involuntary whistling which may be a fingerprint of the demon. If not its just fun to mess around with.

Seek professional help.  Please.

It is true many have perished one way or another wandering into that unexplained jungle.

5 minutes ago, trevorjobo said:

It is true many have perished one way or another wandering into that unexplained jungle.

Image result for facepalm meme

Ok.  I'm done.  The silliness and woo is getting too think to wade through.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Image result for facepalm meme

Ok.  I'm done.  The silliness and woo is getting too think to wade through.

"Thick" not "Think".  There isn't much "thinking" actually going on in this thread, aside from the skeptics as usual.

Have fun with the woo and naivety and wild, unsubstantiated claims.

10 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

As Thorvir said, seek professional medical help.  You are obviously suffering from an illness that has nothing to do with the supernatural so go to a doctor an help yourself feel better.. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

The voices I hear are now pretty much all primarily malevolent, with an occasional exception here and there. Though there was a phase where I was hearing these "Benevolent" voices that seemed to be trying to help me for a time last, last year, but I have seen them pull this trick on others as well, it's usually a game of good cop/bad cop, one group is saying one thing, one group the opposite, it can seriously leave your head spinning. When I started to suspect that the benevolent voices were probably full of it, they mysteriously disappeared. But now the voices I hear will often say anything to try and grab my attention, recently they act like they're giving me some great knowledge of the here-after, but they'll say a particular thing a few times, each time slightly different, so they try in a sense get you dwelling on it in a kind of  which door do I choose, door #1, door #2, or door #3, ? type manner....and just when you are able to become disinterested in one theme they they talk about, they'll always try and find something else that grabs your interest or attention. It's like they need you to acknowledge them and they will use any number of ploys to get you to intereact with them, they are very clever, they have a whole bag of mind games and tricks that seem far more clever than anything my mind could ever fathom up. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, spirit communication can lead to hearing voices

http://www.truthspoonforum.com/t279-terrifying-stories-of-dabbling-with-spirit-contact

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

The voices I hear are now pretty much all primarily malevolent, with an occasional exception here and there. Though there was a phase where I was hearing these "Benevolent" voices that seemed to be trying to help me for a time last, last year, but I have seen them pull this trick on others as well, it's usually a game of good cop/bad cop, one group is saying one thing, one group the opposite, it can seriously leave your head spinning. When I started to suspect that the benevolent voices were probably full of it, they mysteriously disappeared. But now the voices I hear will often say anything to try and grab my attention, recently they act like they're giving me some great knowledge of the here-after, but they'll say a particular thing a few times, each time slightly different, so they try in a sense get you dwelling on it in a kind of  which door do I choose, door #1, door #2, or door #3, ? type manner....and just when you are able to become disinterested in one theme they they talk about, they'll always try and find something else that grabs your interest or attention. It's like they need you to acknowledge them and they will use any number of ploys to get you to intereact with them, they are very clever, they have a whole bag of mind games and tricks that seem far more clever than anything my mind could ever fathom up. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, spirit communication can lead to hearing voices

Are they really hard to get rid of? Do you wake up in the morning and they sort of comeback again? are they just at night? Do you end up having to bark at them to go away? Do they come and go over long periods like months? I know longer attribute voices to being real people here on earth at all, not because of any thought but because I've become so experienced with them my subconscious thought will do tricks to test them.Also I've convinced myself playing the game of getting another person to hear your thoughts in a card guessing game. I just have enough proof that they aren't human that it's hard to trick me. The voices seem to love to imitate people though, especially my neighbors over the years. It's funny they can follow your thoughts word for word ( another attribute that's humanly impossible) and seem to have a good understanding, yet they can't describe what they are, or who they are. Sometimes they seem to understand the quickest reference in thought to something obscure like they know everything I know. Other times, just like my EVP's showed me, I'll talk to them about an invention or idea that I have and they have no f*in clue what I'm talking about. This is where I get confused about your post. Do they seem to follow and respond to your thought logically or do they just bark at you in an insane sarcastic manner? Also do they try and imitate people like neighbors or family? or maybe friends from afar? That's what is so malevolent about my voices is when they imitate real people like at 2 in the morning they might imitate my mom being irritated cause I'm still awake but then my real mom is sound asleep. 

Edited by trevorjobo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, trevorjobo said:

Are they really hard to get rid of? Do you wake up in the morning and they sort of comeback again? are they just at night? Do you end up having to bark at them to go away? Do they come and go over long periods like months? I know longer attribute voices to being real people here on earth at all, not because of any thought but because I've become so experienced with them my subconscious thought will do tricks to test them.Also I've convinced myself playing the game of getting another person to hear your thoughts in a card guessing game. I just have enough proof that they aren't human that it's hard to trick me. The voices seem to love to imitate people though, especially my neighbors over the years. It's funny they can follow your thoughts word for word ( another attribute that's humanly impossible) and seem to have a good understanding, yet they can't describe what they are, or who they are. Sometimes they seem to understand the quickest reference in thought to something obscure like they know everything I know. Other times, just like my EVP's showed me, I'll talk to them about an invention or idea that I have and they have no f*in clue what I'm talking about. This is where I get confused about your post. Do they seem to follow and respond to your thought logically or do they just bark at you in an insane sarcastic manner? Also do they try and imitate people like neighbors or family? or maybe friends from afar? That's what is so malevolent about my voices is when they imitate real people like at 2 in the morning they might imitate my mom being irritated cause I'm still awake but then my real mom is sound asleep.

If the voices are getting malevolent then you need to at least talk to a medical professional.  Seriously, this sounds like some of those episodes that end in tragedy.  There is NOT anything supernatural going on, this has nothing to do with EVP, this is all inside your head.

• Like 2

C'mon Merc, why don't you just leave us alone if you have no similar experience, is a black single mother's experience in life the same as a old white man who runs his own flower shop? is somoeone who is dog ugly gonna write the same experiences as a beauty queen? Just we get it you don't know or have experienced what we're talki9ng about. We get it already. Ok. hahahaha.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

I hear voices as I'm typing too they are yelling at me because when I try to quote something IT WON'T LET ME TYPE ANYTHING BELOW IT!!

You didn't mention about hearing voices before, are you hearing these voices as in AVP or in your mind?

1 hour ago, trevorjobo said:

The voices I hear are for the most part are always present, at all times, it's just a matter of whether I can tune them out or not. If I'm busy and focus on a task at hand, I can usually block them out for maybe an hour or a few hours here and there, but as of right now, that's about it. I do hear them every day. The nights are the worst, because if I'm at home just trying to relax, and not really keeping busy, then they just kind of dominate. About mid-way in my two month venture with experimenting with EVP, this was back in February of 2015, I first noticed that I heard them one night with just my ears while I was doing an EVP session using some back ground or carrier noise, I think on that occasion it was a video of rain sounds that I was playing in the same room while I was recording. I kind of had a mentor while doing EVP who had given me some tips such as using various carrier sounds. I remember that one occasion, hearing them with my ears while recording, but at this point the voices on my recordings were still seemingly harmless and benevolent so I didn't think much of it at the time, just kind of a hey that was weird moment and then it didn't happen again (where I heard them outside of the recordings) for a few weeks, but looking back now I should have gotten out right then and there. Then in late February and all of March I had these escalating incidents of hearing them more and more with just my ears, (I had already quit EVP by then, but it wasn't constant yet). Then in early April, 2015, things just went real extreme and I started hearing these voices constantly and have continued to hear them everyday since then. Not a single day has gone by since then that I haven't heard them, just the way I hear them has changed a bit.

When I first starting hearing them in the Spring of 2015, the voices had way more intensity too them. I remember there was this one voice with this really deep bass tone to it, literally, whenever it spoke, it felt like the ground was shaking. I heard them allot back then and still do now coming over sources of steady background noise, just like when I was doing EVP and using a carrier sound. Like I'll hear them loudest if there's a fan on in the room, or something like that,  that makes a clean steady sound, the voices will be quite loud, but when the sound is cut off, the voice is still there, but now it's much weaker, like a whisper trying to scream at me. At other times though, I'll hear a faint voice right up in my ear, it's faint, but there's a sharpness to it, which allows me to make it out, this is often when I'll also feel a faint breath hitting my ear. Other times, yes, it's like the voices are originating inside of me, that's the most disturbing experience for me, when I hear them like that.

With me they never tried to mimic people that much. While I was still recording EVP, they had me thinking for awhile that I was speaking to the spirits of my parents, but those voices really didn't sound like them, I've definitely seen allot of cases of them mimicking people, but they never really did this with me. Yes, though, they do read and comment on my thoughts all the time. These entities can read our thoughts. I used to experiment with this while doing EVP, I would ask a question, like what number am I thinking of and I would hear the answer back. And still today, they'll often comment on something I'm thinking about, it's quite intrusive but I've become more desensitized to it. But just think, this is why communicating with spirits is so tricky, if you ask them things, questions to try and establish their identity, if you know the answer, you're already giving it to them as well, with just your thoughts. So yes, they respond to my thoughts all the time, some days they'll comment on them more, some days less now, they did it allot in the beginning just to freak me out I believe. Sometimes, it's like I'll start a sentence in my thoughts, they'll grab on to it right away and start repeating it back to me.

I have not as of yet been able to get rid of them, I have though lessened their effects on me by not believing or paying much attention to the content of what they are saying. So their mind games no longer effect me, where in the beginning, I was buying into allot of what they were saying and was freaked out utterly. They seem to gain strength when I'm in a tense emotional state. That's why they're always trying to  p*** me off . Once I learned to control my emotions better, the intensity of the voices weakened allot, but they're always still there, it's just now a matter of being able to ignore them better. But it's been something I've had to deal with ever since I did EVP, and the voices are just the half of it, I also deal with physical sensations which is a whole different animal all together.

but if the voices aren't trying to feed me some bs storyline, then they are constantly being critical, trying to make me feel guilty about this or that....I 've learned to brush it off, but they are bullies, and I see this same type of behavior from them in many accounts of people who start hearing voices after spirit communication.

http://kajama.com/evp-work-leads-to-negative-experiences/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

These entities can read our thoughts. I used to experiment with this while doing EVP, I would ask a question, like what number am I thinking of and I would hear the answer back

I agree with you, non-human Spirits can read our thoughts.

Below are few examples of how such Phenomena was acknowledged, and then later confirmed

I was walking in the hallway of our home, and I thought to myself "I hope there's no disturbances again tonight" and as I finished that thought, I heard the bathroom door (which is near the hallway) being kicked quite hard, I checked and found nobody in there, and nothing out of place.

My thought "I think it's time to pray, and get some sleep", and soon after that I heard a scrape sound coming down the wall, which followed by a loud pop or click right in front of me.

My thought "I wonder if they going to manifest again, or not bother and leave me to sleep in peace", and straight after that thought, I heard a loud knock right next to me on the floor, and the sound of a deep exhale.

I was in the kitchen area, and thought to myself "The spirit activity seems calm today, which is a good sign?" and as I finished that thought, I heard somethings drop quite loudly in the hallway, I checked and nothing odd was found on the floor.

I conducted E.V.P sessions to do an experiment and confirm this Phenomenon, and during the recording I relaxed, then timed the exact time I thought of one thing to another, and I had almost accurate responses regarding the timing and topic of each thought.

Although, I only chosen to share a few, but there actually had been many examples of how these entities read my mind. 

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 2

yeah, for me, the thought intrusion aspect of all of this has been one of the hardest things to deal with. Back in the beginning, they used to repeat allot of my thoughts back to me, or laugh at them, mock me about them, etc.... it's an intrusion that takes you off guard, that one usually isn't prepared for. It essentially means that there's no hiding anything from them,.it takes allot of adjusting to become desensitized to it.

Here's another account and example of hearing voices and physical sensations being brought about by spirit communication. This person was channeling via automatic writing then started to hear voices, then when things went bad, the physical abuse soon followed. So it just goes to show, the phenomenon of hearing voices after dabbling in spirit communication is not limted to EVP or using spirit boxes, where you're listing deep into static and white noise. It is happening with things as "quiet" as automatic writing and quija boards.

* in any of these accounts, each individual will have their own personal beliefs about the situation of course, but the common factor is spirit communication triggering voice hearing and feeling physical sensations on one's body.

https://earthboundspiritsblog.wordpress.com/introduction-2/

• Like 1

Sorry I went to work for eight hours, Anyways Hudds and Jersey, you guys might like this movie called "Grave Encounters" Its a found footage horror film about a team of ghost hunters that stays the night in an abandoned mental hospital where they use to perform labotomy's on schizoids. It's pretty good. And to anyone who has seen it before... can I have some of that rat?  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

C'mon Merc, why don't you just leave us alone if you have no similar experience, is a black single mother's experience in life the same as a old white man who runs his own flower shop? is somoeone who is dog ugly gonna write the same experiences as a beauty queen? Just we get it you don't know or have experienced what we're talki9ng about. We get it already. Ok. hahahaha.

I'm back because of this post, where you think no one has a right to question what's going on here.

I'm also back to, once again, urge you to seek medical help and to do so immediately.  Something is obviously very very wrong with you and you're not doing anything to fix it.  That or you're just a colossal liar making up crap as you type just to see what kind of responses you're going to get.

Get help.  Fast.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

These entities can read our thoughts. I used to experiment with this while doing EVP, I would ask a question, like what number am I thinking of and I would hear the answer back. And still today, they'll often comment on something I'm thinking about, it's quite intrusive but I've become more desensitized to it

I tried asking them what kind of equipment they're using, I hate it I can't get any type of good answer when I ask stuff that would be important.  I never tried your experiment with the number I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure I would say the voices on the EVP's are the same as the voices that originate from sound vibrations around me. I use to have a fan that I could turn it on and hear yelling and turn it off and it would stop. These voices I speak of though don't do that with anything I can turn off. They give such specific responses That are sometimes painfully clear, like I wasn't thinking that at all. I have heard tripped out things in EVP's like when I asked it what street I'm on, some effed up way this voice that comes from where? possibly the vestibular. If you piece together some key unexplained questions like gravity, the subconscious, voice hearing, it points to the vestibular as a sensory input to something that is weak in force in the atmosphere. EVP answers do not match the voices I hear though. Do you think the voices have identity and that they come new once they leave?

Edited by trevorjobo

Jerseyguy, you're just making things worse here.

And I'm the slightest bit suspicious that the two of you are the same poster.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And I'm the slightest bit suspicious that the two of you are the same poster

They are NOT the same posters, both of them don't have the exact same theories and the purpose for posts are certainly different. And besides, I am sure moderators would know if they were the same person from they're IP address.

People may have something or experiences which they may have in common with each other, and it doesn't necessarily mean that they are same person.

Recently partial of your statements and comments are not beginning to make sense and are somewhat irrelevant, especially the one where you mentioned my name, which I felt was the right thing to ignore. And Judging by your statement, I am beginning to get concerned about you and your well being.

I had somewhat respect for you, but that may have changed since you disrespecting me in that statement, which was certainly unnecessary and uncalled for.  

Edited by Hudds

On 9/11/2016 at 5:07 AM, trevorjobo said:

I hear voices as I'm typing too they are yelling at me because when I try to quote something IT WON'T LET ME TYPE ANYTHING BELOW IT!!

I would really appreciate if you can answer my questions about these voices, are you hearing them as in AVP or in your head?. And would it possible for you to allow me/ us to listen to either one or couple of your apparent EVPs?

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

I tried asking them what kind of equipment they're using, I hate it I can't get any type of good answer when I ask stuff that would be important.  I never tried your experiment with the number I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure I would say the voices on the EVP's are the same as the voices that originate from sound vibrations around me. I use to have a fan that I could turn it on and hear yelling and turn it off and it would stop. These voices I speak of though don't do that with anything I can turn off. They give such specific responses That are sometimes painfully clear, like I wasn't thinking that at all. I have heard tripped out things in EVP's like when I asked it what street I'm on, some effed up way this voice that comes from where? possibly the vestibular. If you piece together some key unexplained questions like gravity, the subconscious, voice hearing, it points to the vestibular as a sensory input to something that is weak in force in the atmosphere. EVP answers do not match the voices I hear though. Do you think the voices have identity and that they come new once they leave?

In my own case, I am hearing many of the same voices today, that I was hearing while I was doing my EVP recordings, so in my own case, many of the voices are one and the same, though some will come and go. Did you start hearing voices first then started doing EVP?, or did you start doing EVP and then start hearing the voices?

Edited by Jerseyguy2016

7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Jerseyguy, you're just making things worse here.

And I'm the slightest bit suspicious that the two of you are the same poster.

you're right in that this is serious stuff, you don't need to tell me... but yeah, I understand what you're saying, I'll take off.

We of course may hold different beliefs in the paranormal, but perhaps with some irony, we can agree that this stuff (EVP, etc.....) isn't worth messing around with.

whether or not there's anything paranormal to it, of course this thread isn't going to make the major breakthrough

but the phenomenon of spirit communication activity triggering voice hearing is sadly very real, , I've found too many cases of it, like what happen to this poor fellow in the account below from an investigation teams website: 

"We took on a case a few years back of a person who started watching all the ghost hunting TV shows and decided he was going to go out to a few claimed haunted locations to try and capture a few EVP (electronic voice phenomena). To his dismay, when he listened to the recordings he discovered that he had actually captured a few interesting voices. Well, one thing led to another and he became so obsessed with capturing EVP that he started doing it in his own home and, again to his dismay, he was capturing voices on his recorder.

After awhile of this he actually started hearing voices with his ear and not on his recorder. This is when we were called in. We did our best to help the individual and we came to the conclusion that it wasn't his house that was haunted -- it was him. We told him to stop recording the EVP and to have a cleansing done on the home, but he refused to listen and continued with his obsession.

It eventually got so bad that he cut off communications with his friends, family and us as well. To this day we have been unable to contact him, but his family has told us on occasion that he is not the same person he once was and that he spends most of his time alone talking to whatever followed him home. Could this be a pre-existing mental illness, an obsessive personality, or an evil entity that found a new victim?"

Edited by Jerseyguy2016

**Thread closed for moderator review.**

If you are hearing disembodied voices that are affecting your daily life, you need to speak to a medical professional.  The purpose of this forum is for casual discussion of supernatural phenomena, not for finding assistance to deal with issues that require expert, professional counseling.  If a person is suffering from delusional episodes, the last thing they need is a group of people enabling their delusions.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked