Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Numbers

UltimoRudo

So I always found this odd, or maybe purely coincidental.  I used to talk to this girl from Wales who I had met off a message board for a band we both liked.  Anyways, so we had really good connection, and always knew what the other was thinking, although she never really talked about that much. So for the numbers thing.  She's born July 7, 1984. Nothing out of the blue there, but, if you put our birth years together, oldest to youngest, you would have 77 and 84, which of course July is the seventh month of the year etc etc.  

Has anyone ever had this kind of numbers thing with anyone they know (or know of)?  I know I'm not the first to have this happen, but it's the first (and only) time it's happened to me.

19 minutes ago, UltimoRudo said:

maybe purely coincidental

You hit the nail on the head there. I went thirty years before I met one person born on my birthday. Then I moved to a small town of 300 and found 3 other people.

Coincidence, or what?

• Like 2

I agree, perhaps coincidental.

However, it could be an eyebrow raiser for some people, who find numbers of significance interesting nevertheless.

One of the stray dogs ... well .. technically she's not a stray except no one actually claims to be the owner so, she's made her home at the local eatery and we see her everyday, chose to have her pups in an abandoned vehicle just around the corner vacant lot ... out of six piles of junk she chose the one that the plate numbers came up the day next of the pups being born ... how about that ?
Think she and her pups are gonna be everyone's favorite canines as for the time being ...

I got a tiny share of the loot ... well just a minor prize money strike but a nice one none the less ~

~

19 hours ago, UltimoRudo said:
18 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

You hit the nail on the head there. I went thirty years before I met one person born on my birthday. Then I moved to a small town of 300 and found 3 other people.

Coincidence, or what?

What?  lol