Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Necklace

Sjqh1997

Hello my name is Sarah.

Something weird happened to my partner Matthew today. He was in the shower and his staff Christopher necklace just came off he's worn it since he was 13 I believe and is now 29. It isn't worn out but he said he felt something very cold on the back of his neck and was very drafty yet the door and window was shut. Can someone help me?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sjqh1997

• Luca-RoseElsie-Raemom1921

• Claire.

• SecretSanta

It was most likely age caused it to break. My mom (before she passed) wore the same necklace 24/7 it was a simple silver cross on a chain my sister Katie brought mom. It broke after 15 years of wear. The necklace I always wear (rarely comes off) had the chain snap after 3 years when it got caught in my hair, it wasn't worn out. Sometimes jewellery breaks for no known reason 

Nor was my moms necklace. Things break it happens

It's not at all unusual for constantly worn necklaces to fall off. They are pulled, played with, scrubbed in showers.. eventually the mechanism will unlatch. Had it been a necklace other than a St. Christopher one, you probably wouldn't have attached any significance to it. So why do it with this one.

1 minute ago, Sjqh1997 said:

Look it's in perfectly good condition still like brand new it's jus strange that's all

It's not strange at all. It happens. The clip sometimes comes undone even if it's not broken.