Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge SWASTIKA crop circle

seeder

Huge crop circle SWASTIKA appears in a field in Wiltshire (Is it a Nazi symbol or Indian symbol of positivity?)

Mysterious crop circle has been spotted in field in Beckhampton
    The circle is cut into the shape of notorious Nazi symbol swastika
    But expert believes it could actually represent Indian peace symbol
    The swastika has been used by countless cultures over the millennia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3765066/Are-aliens-NAZIS-Huge-crop-circle-swastika-appears-field-Wiltshire-Indian-symbol-positivity.html#ixzz4IptNsUh2

That's clearly the Hindu version. 

Image result for hindu version of swastika

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 2

I find it confusing at times because to me BLM is the Bureau of Land Management which manages 1/8 of the land area of the US.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Redefining Success said:

I have it when people jump to the conclusion of nazi's

Come on now, space nazi's, please!

2 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Come on now, space nazi's, please!

Obviously one of these

Image result for nazi ufo

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LV-426 said:

I was going to go with Die Glocke... :rolleyes:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mbb299bc35b54fec39db9e8d0ba8d4bd4o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Looks rather like what a Nazi Dalek would look like.

Image result for nazi dalek

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Why is this in ET & UFO Phenomenon, exactly? It's kind of obvious that it was done by humans.

:lol: They ARE ALL DONE BY HUMANS.......but other humans, attribute them to aliens, hence why its listed here. Unfortunately there isnt a section for crop circles made by humans...I mean....who'd want to read about that?

Looks like the Hindu Swastika, but why would the be the Swastika in the middle of an English field.

Edited by MissJatti

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

:lol: They ARE ALL DONE BY HUMANS.......but other humans, attribute them to aliens, hence why its listed here. Unfortunately there isnt a section for crop circles made by humans...I mean....who'd want to read about that?

Maybe, maybe not for it all being humans... but that can be open for debate to keep things fun :tu: But this one in particular is very obviously human made. And I would be livid if I were that farmer if they really did it without his permission.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, seeder said:

Well, obviously they're all made by humans (or some other type of machinery that are controlled by humans)... hence why I generally am confused when I see crop circle threads posted here.

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Well, obviously they're all made by humans (or some other type of machinery that are controlled by humans)... hence why I generally am confused when I see crop circle threads posted here.

then re-read my post pls:       Unfortunately there isnt a section for crop circles made by humans

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Clearly it is a Hindu Swastika. Not sure why the article goes through the trouble of explaining the differences between the two and still makes the title open to the possibility of either. Click-bait I suppose. (Although I did click it myself...)

Assuming that not all circles were made by humans, this one surely is. I feel that if aliens were watching and learning about our planet,  they would know how similar the two symbols are and also know that quite a few people don't know the difference. My point is that if they wanted to say 'We come in peace', then this wouldn't be the best way to do so. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Mothman said:

My point is that if they wanted to say 'We come in peace', then this wouldn't be the best way to do so. 

Could be worse, what if they wanted to say "we come in pants". We would be totally screwed at that point.

• Like 3

On 31 August 2016 at 2:40 AM, Redefining Success said:

I have it when people jump to the conclusion of nazi's

Godwin's crop circle?

• Like 2