Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blackout? Possession?

UM-Bot

Story submission by: Ashley  Location: Canada

So just last weekend, me and a few of my friends went to the bar for a few drinks. I had a drink before I left the house, then got one as soon as I got to the bar. Not long after, I was on my second drink, then my third. All of a sudden I can't remember anything of my night. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111726/blackout-possession

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• SecretSanta

• Wes4747

• MWoo7

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar things happened to me when I used to drink a lot. I often wondered the same thing. Things i wouldnt do, or say-done and said, and none of it stored in my memory. 

Have a complete physical. Have your eyes checked. Maybe talk to a therapist. 

And cats are weird. I had one that would meow at the wall in the middle of the night. 

Stop drinking.

Edited by SecretSanta

I agree, cats are weird, but things moving across the room? When we're younger no problem lets investigate but now I'm a scaredy cat.  Maybe grab a fifth of Pinot Noir and head over there and check it out if stuff is floating around in the next room. Yes I'm kidding.
Misc. just thoughts nothing to ponder over:Hey maybe something fell off a popcorn ceiling and fell into your drink, what is that asbestos or however its spelled, nasty stuff, no doubt about it. Sometimes not everyone is your friend, but there are a ton of goodies out there.

Edited by MWoo7
typo, sheeze.