Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien abduction caught on CAMERA

seeder

:lol:   Yeh well OK.... the bit I didnt lie about was 'caught on camera'...... worth a watch

Taxi passengers left TERRIFIED after elaborate alien abduction prank
AN elaborate prank left taxi passengers terrified after they believed they were about to be abducted by aliens.

Hidden cameras filmed captured the hilarious moment that six passengers screamed in terror as aliens emerge from a UFO to attack the taxi.

The footage, broadcast on Brazilian TV, shows each pair of passengers driven down a quiet road before the taxi breaks down and the aliens emerge from the sky to abduct the passengers.

As the vehicle breaks down the driver, who is in on the stunt, attempts to restart the engine before leaving the car as he tries to get a phone signal to call for help.

Each pair seems to grow anxious at the situation before the driver disappears in a beam of light as the street lights begin to explode.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/709146/alien-abduction-prank-brazil

VIDEO maybe on youtube but see the link vid   :lol:

• Like 6

Oh man I busted a gut with that one. They used every cliche in the book. Too funny.

• Like 2

The link says the video isn't available. The pics are hilarious. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

The link says the video isn't available. The pics are hilarious. 

found it on youtube

Now I"m in pain.

Like some mornings .....

eaaaaeeer CHRIST ! ....
catch a breath, four n teh )(#@)$king morning LOVE THE WORLD !
kkkkkkkk ggg GOD! get out of my FACE ! I'm thinking.
Dog's thinking
Are you really sure you want to get up this morning?, I mean, .... ah well --,
your little 6k run, well I can wait at least a minute or two.
1a2c32d1b67b124cb4877d4293d18141.jpg

• Like 3

I think this is absolutely appalling and not in the least bit funny. This is NOT a prank. This is beyond bullying and I don't know why the perpetrators ever thought it was an okay thing to do. If this had been done to me I'd sue the ass off them.

As Clair said, imagine if one of the victims had a gun, or one of them had a heart attack, major panic attack, asthma attack, seizure etc etc. To say nothing of the recurring flashbacks and terrible nightmares they may have for the rest of their lives.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I think this is absolutely appalling and not in the least bit funny. This is NOT a prank. This is beyond bullying and I don't know why the perpetrators ever thought it was an okay thing to do. If this had been done to me I'd sue the ass off them.

As Clair said, imagine if one of the victims had a gun, or one of them had a heart attack, major panic attack, asthma attack, seizure etc etc. To say nothing of the recurring flashbacks and terrible nightmares they may have for the rest of their lives.  

You should look up the 'Scare Tactics' channel/vids. A bit like Beadles About - on steroids.... and they scare the poop outta folk.... mind you I agree a bit, its always funnier watching than being the one pranked..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-09-11 at 6:44 AM, ouija ouija said:

South American prank shows are all as radical and indeed they are designed to scare people beyond what we see in similar North American shows.  It seems acceptable there even though we find it rather extreme !

On 2016-09-11 at 6:44 AM, ouija ouija said:

One thing it does for sure is show how unprepared humans are at encountering something unknown.  If the people pranked had reacted this way only at the sight of the rather grotesque looking aliens, I would find it understandable.  But the interesting thing is how they all completely freak-out at the sight of the flying saucer.  Makes you think this is pretty much the way most humans would react if UFOs were to openly manifest.

Three takes of this prank are up on YouTube and the following one is to me particularly interesting in how the very sight of the UFO induces extreme fear and panic.  Clearly, humans are not ready !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5KFUxIHt0

Edited by ufoscan
  • Like 2

It should have been like that episode of the X-Files where The Government was faking an alien abduction but got really abducted themselves that was the funniest X-Files I ever seen  all down to the Men In Black driving in dudes garage with the doors automatically opening up on their own and driving backwards like that in reverse LOL wtf was that "You Are Getting Very Sleepy"

Screenshot110-1.jpg~original

Edited by Dj Taxiarch
left something out
  • Like 1

Bear in mind that some/many/most? of these shows use actors and completely pre-planned situations, or the folks have been warned to expect something completely ridiculous to happen and to play along to get their money...  That's what happens in Merka (look up how the shows like those Pawn Shop and bloody awful repossession thingies are preplanned or re-shot using actors.  I would suggest most other countries do have laws that would allow true victims to sue.  I'll bet they also sign non-disclosure agreements.  And don't give me the 'their reactions are too real bit - haven't you guys ever gone to local theatre productions?  You don't have to be Matt Damon :) to put in a convincing performance..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

:lol:

see this one from 'Scare Tactics'....(loads more on youtube: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=scare+tactics+videos&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=oEnnV-D7GqXA8gefiJjQBg

Post one you find entertaining! The large camp guy in this vid....HAS featured in other scare tactics vids... got him more than once did they?

Edited by seeder

Almost as good as the asteroid impact gag.

• Like 2

aliens....

• Like 1

Devil baby

• Like 1

:lol:  ONE OF MY FAVES

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dj Taxiarch said:

It should have been like that episode of the X-Files where The Government was faking an alien abduction but got really abducted themselves that was the funniest X-Files I ever seen  all down to the Men In Black driving in dudes garage with the doors automatically opening up on their own and driving backwards like that in reverse LOL wtf was that "You Are Getting Very Sleepy"

Screenshot110-1.jpg~original

That is one of my favorite episodes.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Bear in mind that some/many/most? of these shows use actors and completely pre-planned situations, or the folks have been warned to expect something completely ridiculous to happen and to play along to get their money...

True, many if not most of the prank shows on YouTube for example are staged and I know of at least one French radio prank show that was found to use actors.  But in the present case, the reaction is actually not one that is expected.  I get that people would freak out when they see the "alien monsters" approaching the taxi and then start to lurk in the windows.  However the reaction to the lights in the sky and then to the UFO is not what actors would think of doing since there was nothing inherently threatening about that.  In fact, in all cases, the reaction was downright violent and panicked much beyond what an actor would think of doing.

There is a local show here that does pranks and I personally know a few people that were pranked and was also witness to one of their pranks in action being filmed.  So there is no doubt that at least some of these prank shows are real and don't use actors.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2016 at 3:44 AM, ouija ouija said:

Lighten up a bit :)
You sound like an American.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sakari said:

Lighten up a bit :)
You sound like an American.

"People are SO different"