Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Horror Story season 6

rashore

I think I'm about done with AHS. Last week's episode really jumped the shark for me. It's turned into a bad TV version of Blair Witch/Paranormal Activity. The hidden camera thing was worn out years ago. I hate all the characters and just don't care what happens to them any more

1 hour ago, Vlawde said:

I think I'm about done with AHS. Last week's episode really jumped the shark for me. It's turned into a bad TV version of Blair Witch/Paranormal Activity. The hidden camera thing was worn out years ago. I hate all the characters and just don't care what happens to them any more

I'm going to keep watching,but i agree i don't care about any of the characters this season either...

They have pretty much wiped most of them out already in the last two episodes so i want to see what direction they take it for the 2nd half of the season.

But so far this has in no way been a great season to this point.

• 1 month later...

show went down hill when lady gaga joined ship -.- burn that thing.

• 9 months later...

After a few disappointing seasons anyone have any expectations that this season will be a good one?

Still watching, but I'm not so sure about this season. 

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Still watching, but I'm not so sure about this season. 

It seems pretty good so far,then again last seasons story showed promise but then fell apart with the whole "reality tv" angle...

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'm actually enjoying this season so far!...just hoping they don't rush through the storyline like some of the last few seasons.

Outta the last 3 Freakshow and Roanoke felt rushed,as where Hotel felt like the story actually got told.

• 2 months later...

The lack of interest in this show here might indicate that it's past its prime. I don't yet see a thread about the seventh season. I watched all of the seasons, and it seems like the sixth season and the seventh season were written as the shows were filmed. It's like they made up things as they went along, not knowing where things would go.