Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald J. Trump Foundation Under Scrutiny

Claire.

On 9/14/2016 at 10:27 AM, skliss said:

What do you think the Clintons do?

They take peoples money and put it in their pockets. While kids they are supposed to be helping starve. Like in Haiti 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

They take peoples money and put it in their pockets. While kids they are supposed to be helping starve. Like in Haiti 

And Bill is asking for more money for Haiti.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Trump does the same. Funny that.

• Like 1

I say, condemn both Charities and the way they are run.  It's a common practice that many wealthy people use, because wealthy people helped write the laws.

• Like 3

Except that the Clintons are exchanging foreign donations for government favors potentially putting the White House and the American people up for sale to the highest bidder.

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

Except that the Clintons are exchanging foreign donations for government favors potentially putting the White House and the American people up for sale to the highest bidder.

It's very possible Trump is doing the same exact thing.  In fact, in may be right there in his Tax returns. 

Doubtful....He's been audited every year for the last 20 years...it would have shown up. What favors could Trump, who has never been a politician and couldn't affect policy in any way, do for foreign governments? And unlike the Clintons, he doesn't live off the foundation money. Can anyone explain how the Clintons left the WH poor as church mice, have no known skills or regular jobs and are now worth hundreds of millions of dollars?

30 minutes ago, skliss said:

What favors could Trump, who has never been a politician and couldn't affect policy in any way, do for foreign governments? 

Exactly.  So, there should be no problem in releasing those returns.

I don't think that his tax returns would show anything about what goes on at his Foundation. You should be asking for the Foundation records. I've heard nothing about any foreign governments donating money to his foundation and I guarantee that if it had happened the MSM would be shouting it from the rooftops!